Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List (55939 Views)

Abuja Natives Protest Non-inclusion In Ministerial List (Photos) / Top 8 Richest African Presidents And Monarchs / Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 08, 2014
I tink theres no problem if he is' nigeria is one of the richest country in africa... if not

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by cooljoe(m): 10:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
So dem want make me believe say oga Jona is worth "only $100m". Abegy jare, dat one na governors dere level. In fact he should take a cur from Donald Trump nd sue dem for labelling him a millionaire wen he's in fact a billionaire

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by authority2006(m): 10:56pm On Oct 08, 2014
On a serious note, personally, I believe that president Jonathan is going down real fast. It will take extraordinary miracle for him to win his re-election bid even after taking ethnic and religious factors into consideration.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by nerodenero: 10:59pm On Oct 08, 2014
When the chips are down,nothing would be heard again

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Bigcake: 11:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
bbpreye:
And how will this affect the price of GARRI in the market? undecided
As usual, all your lopsided head could think about is the price of garri.
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Ayatullah(m): 11:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
Pataki:

I unfortunately looked at your profile, and I saw you look like an ape already going bald like an eagle. There are different shades of BLACK. But from your picture right there, you are a BURNT OFFERING!

The only conclusion I came up with is that you are a certified ape. Children will see you and start crying: "ojuju is here".

So I ask myself, why bother trading words with that ape I saw as your profile picture? Sorry ape looking dude, you are not in my league to exchange words with.

Go and find your playmate elsewhere.

adonis89 deserves what you gave him........I believe he will be weeping silently now....
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Acidosis(m): 11:05pm On Oct 08, 2014
chimkaire:
Let's see if his foot-soldiers a la Morning show ladies go hoarse on this tomorrow morning on TVC. Amebo programme grin grin

ahahaha

I am glad you know the bias ladies... Just ignore the useless programme.

They are simply serving their propaganda paymaster Asifraudju.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Bigcake: 11:06pm On Oct 08, 2014
berem:
When he told the world that Nigerians are very rich people by using private jets to justify his claim,he didn't retract that foolish statement? Now he has been listed as one of the richest african leaders,the tin dey pepper am for body. grin grin

Mr. President,you have made up proud again as one of the richest african presidents. grin undecided

Congratulations! grin
I'm sorry to say , but your comment smacks of total immaturity and primitiveness. Such that words from Oxford dictionary cant properly define.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by SlimSkipper(m): 11:06pm On Oct 08, 2014
grin

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 08, 2014
Acidosis:

ahahaha

I am glad you know the bias ladies... Just ignore the useless programme.

They are simply serving their propaganda paymaster Asifraudju.
why you run comot for your thread? I still dey wait you there o! cheesy. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Bigcake: 11:08pm On Oct 08, 2014
Pataki:
President "I don't give a damn" about asset declaration.

Enjoy the public ridicule and shame you have brought upon Nigerians.

Foolish dunce.
Stop exposing your low mentality in public glare because it has never done anyone any good.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Acidosis(m): 11:12pm On Oct 08, 2014
berem:
why you run comot for your thread? I still dey wait you there o! cheesy. cheesy

ahaha

Asiwaju's boys have taken over.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by chronique(m): 11:12pm On Oct 08, 2014
People like you should never be allowed to speak in public cos based on your comment,one can deduce from it,that you actually think the extra 32 naira added to the previous 65 naira,goes into GEJ's pocket. You've just made mockery of the word "education". Illiteracy at its peak.
praz001:
hmmmn... The 32 naira extra charge on a litre of fuel which account that on dey? ;Dhmmmn... The 32 naira extra charge on a litre of fuel which account that on dey?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
Acidosis:

ahaha

Asiwaju's boys have taken over.
Lolz cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by ahizih(m): 11:15pm On Oct 08, 2014
But wait oh,who asked dem to list dem 4us? Dem don list dia own? Oyibo people bringin african people heads 2geda since 1878
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by ygenius: 11:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
God,when will I make such money from 1960??
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Tymax(m): 11:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
Demand? I laugh at Abati. cheesy Since when do international organizations give a damn about your "demands"?

What will he do if the apology doesn't come? Cry?

TAN should come up with another lame advertisement citing this as another sterling achievement of the GEJ administration.

Maybe Gandhi did it, Mandela did it, Obama did it,... We don't know o. But our Jona is doing it.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by ahizih(m): 11:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
nerodenero:
When the chips are down,nothing would be heard again
who throw the chips up?
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Idrismusty97(m): 11:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
Pataki:

I unfortunately looked at your profile, and I saw you look like an ape already going bald like an eagle. There are different shades of BLACK. But from your picture right there, you are a BURNT OFFERING!

The only conclusion I came up with is that you are a certified ape. Children will see you and start crying: "ojuju is here".

So I ask myself, why bother trading words with that ape I saw as your profile picture? Sorry ape looking dude, you are not in my league to exchange words with.

Go and find your playmate elsewhere.
Chai you wicked o! I just went and check his profile pic. Reminds me of a movie title "Rise of the planet of the apes" lipsrsealed. You are not the only one that have insult his pic BTW
https://www.nairaland.com/1836135/presidency-shared-n22.4m-chibok-parents/4#25123875

And his mention is filled with insults A-Z
https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=adonis%38%39&search=Search

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by ahizih(m): 11:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
Tymax:
Demand? I laugh at Abati. cheesy Since when do international organizations give a damn about your "demands"?

What will he do if the apology doesn't come? Cry?

TAN should come up with another lame advertisement citing this as another sterling achievement of the GEJ administration.

Maybe Gandhi did it, Mandela did it, Obama did it,... We don't know o. But our Jona is doing it.
Mr pls which people did you call international organisation? You need to write waec again,and dis time don't forgt to add govt n go for extra moral classes,pay attention wheneva de will be teachin u pple international organisation. Tnx sir
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by darne(m): 11:27pm On Oct 08, 2014
How is this not true sef??
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by austinvsb1(m): 11:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
major466:
I knew those responsible for the publication are non other than enemies of progress. No amount of lies and propaganda shall make my President lose focus. Let’s go GEJ.
GEJ till 2019.

Oloshi!! lose focus on looting shey?? sometimes i wonder if you guys think with your heads at all? Blindly supporting an individual that is running the country into ruins! God forbids that I, any close friend, associate and/or relative vote or support Jonathan come 2015.. Never experienced a tenure with so much hardship, not even abacha's. Cant wait enough for the elections.. Really!!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Abuklaw(m): 11:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
Pataki:

Foolish dunce.
lol, i wonder when nigerians will wake up from their slumber
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
dejavski:

How much for one congo now sef? grin

Na Seun go know grin
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Ayesman(m): 11:41pm On Oct 08, 2014
the calculation is tottaly wrong! let's invite Gov. Jona Jang for the calculation, while 16 are morethan 19!
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 08, 2014
Bigcake:
As usual, all your lopsided head could think about is the price of garri.

So you don't eat GARRI?
undecided
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 08, 2014
100Cents:

And garry has no close substitute..

It's GARRI not "garry" grin
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 08, 2014
chimzy2u:

Wetin dey wori una sef? Must every news affect d price of garri?

Can you categorically tell me that you don't eat GARRI? grin
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Franzeez(m): 11:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
Pataki:

Foolish dunce.

U r d biggest fool, non of ur generations will ever smell where GEJ has, so go nd hug transformer if u r beefing ur president, who brought ridicule and shame upon Nigerians? Nigerians demselves brought the shame upon demselves. Go nd die GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Franzeez(m): 11:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
austinvsb1:

Oloshi!! lose focus on looting shey?? sometimes i wonder if you guys think with your heads at all? Blindly supporting an individual that is running the country into ruins! God forbids that I, any close friend, associate and/or relative vote or support Jonathan come 2015.. Never experienced a tenure with so much hardship, not even abacha's. Cant wait enough for the elections.. Really!!

Mumu! Ode! What do u know about politics, may b we should make ur father president then he won't loot, fool lie that u did not cheat in your exams so far in life? If u like die! If u like u nd all ur family vote Apc, even tinubu APC godfada knows jona till 2015. Idiot!
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by anibestlala(m): 11:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
jaytee01:
He should make his asset declaration details available asap or forever remain silent. This is not a matter of " I don't give a damn"!
maybe it is d first Lady that is that rich.owning the best hotel in yenegoa isn't for modest people.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Otunbakay(m): 12:04am On Oct 09, 2014
If the truth must be told I sincerely believe that President Goodluck Jonathan is way far worth than that 100 million dollars.

Taking into consideration the brazing and un abated, free for all looting that this administration has come to be characterised with, I think the president should just shut up and count himself lucky not to have been fully busted. This country has never been this raped.

If he says he does not worth 100 million dollars the only sane and honourable thing for him to do is to declare his assets immediately without further delay. At least the nigerian tax payers deserve that much. Until that is done he remains the 6th richest african leader and worth every dollar as revealed by Richest Lifestyle. Com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode Asked Nigerians To Chase Jonathan Out Of Aso Rock (Throwback) / "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode / Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.