Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,183 members, 7,825,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List (55981 Views)

Abuja Natives Protest Non-inclusion In Ministerial List (Photos) / Top 8 Richest African Presidents And Monarchs / Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Dannyset(m): 9:16pm On Oct 08, 2014
Dis is clearly an embarrassment to our President....what's $100M? He's worth more than $20B(ask Sanusi), and u said he shouldn't be angry wit d publication.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by godman01(m): 9:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
People no dey tire for Jonathan issue, make UNA leave am alone o
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
Lmao @ the fedora hat wearing clueless weasel acting like we don't know he is far richer than the meagre $100 million that was alluded to.

Never smart and will never be. What happened to ignoring the report? Denying the obvious like folks can't see through the bs lol.

GEJ till the end of time - the last King of Naija paradise! Lool

Just had to cuss this guy out today. I haven't clowned him for time lol. Fedora hat wearing clueless weasel and the dumbest president that ever liveth lool.

P.S: quote me with ad hominem and you won't get a reply.

14 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by cole265(m): 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
This people will always cheat anything that is Nigeria.
6th position loun loun. Haba!
No African president should be ahead of our dear president Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan.
GEJ leads others follows. UP GEJ!!!!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by musulumi(m): 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2014
Too ridiculous and downgrading that a whole custodian of our treasury is only accorded a richness in the level of mere $100m ? We have to add $9.3m and $5.7m to the tally anyway to make the claim looks a bit realistic! It is a matter of time before things become obvious and we can do more Shoe Audit.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 08, 2014
berem:
Obinoscopy and Mynd44,please this thread should be on FP. angry
Who are you sef,everytime commanding the mods to take threads to the frontpage??

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by hensben(m): 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
heeediooot leaders.. angry

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by samseen02(m): 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
OK
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Edusouls(m): 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
Chai una bad belle too much, nigerians, no respect or regards for our no one citizen, we abuse him and use words anyhow on our dear president, what made us so bad, is it d years of fustration and hardship or is it that as we are nigerians we re truely bad inside, haba..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by dokunbam(m): 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
Mr president should deny it and silently enjoy his wealth

Amebors lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by tuffgongjo(m): 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
MARKone:
Mr Jonathan once didn't give a "damn" about declaring his assets publicly is now crying wolf. He wants to use his supposed humility, and the "no shoe" factor to hoodwink Nigerians. With the way this government is handling corruption and it's glaring habit of dining with corrupt and questionable characters, he should have topped that list.
Which corruption?no be ordinary Stealing? Abi u wan make oga @ d top sue u abi?.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by manutdadex(m): 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
AnanseK:

1. The shame of becoming the 6 th richest president in Africa when we know he cannot account for that.
2. The shame of criminal intention right from the start when he refused to declare his assets.
3. The shame of having 70% of the population he leads living below poverty line.
4. The shame of massive unemployment, while there is work to be done but money is siphoned way under his own eyes and often with his connivance.

Too too too many shames , uncountable shames but
damn...i understnd u..u hate him. Well dont let ur hatred cloud ur reasoning...of all d tins u listed, tell me d one wey start for him head

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Articul8(m): 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
What an ironical administration. They are quick to debunk this particular one. What abt those ones he never bothered about. They didn't deem it fit to talk extensively on the $9.7million arms deal. Funny set of ppl. I hate ...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by tuffgongjo(m): 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
dokunbam:
Mr president should deny it and silently enjoy his wealth

Amebors lipsrsealed
dem wan spoil oga jonah market.
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by omega2128(m): 9:27pm On Oct 08, 2014
why this clueless man always behave like a baby. Matured man knows that some issues need no reply.
We all know that he has looted more than that.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by akandea(m): 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
Hmmm! Really Nigerians most humble President!
From shoe-less to top 10 richest African presido. Ok o but make everybody fear God o because some people will try to shove their own versions of truth down our throats now just to take their sycophancy to a new height!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Articul8(m): 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
manutdadex:
damn...i understnd u..u hate him. Well dont let ur hatred cloud ur reasoning...of all d tins u listed, tell me d one wey start for him head
so because e no strt frm him means it shld continue with him? Na wa 4 d way some ppl think. Cnt he @ least hlp 2 reduce it or even end it? Wht wld u like 2 b remembered 4?

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Bolade005: 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
Oh Please GEJ, humility doesnt suit you no more. We know you are way richer than that.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Yeske2(m): 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
Jonathan, problem is him and and his handlers aren't good at lying. Ndigbo go hear am when the time comes.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by AnanseK(m): 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2014
We know that GEJ has "cornered" at least 10 times that amount.

The figure of $100million is decoy to mislead us when we put him on trial after he is shamed out of the villa.
We can't accept that chicken change from you before you are thrown into jail.

Even Ruben Abati will have that amount - he can't bark like a dog for 4 years defending falsehood for nothing.

After-all;

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by merits(m): 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2014

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Chubhie: 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2014
Bros J, you and I know you are worth much more than that chicken change now!!!! I know you are already looking forward to a hill top mansion in Otueke. Bros J, your govt has made a lot of men billionaires in $. It is just a tradition you religiously followed cos tis same masses that will call you mugu if you fail to help yourself. Agbati is merely doing the job you paid him to do while helping himself with crumbs and leftovers from the presidential table. Enjoy o jare and remember we all are gonna exit this world naked and with nothing just as we came. It all ends here.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by simdam500(m): 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2014
Story
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by gebest: 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2014
IS EVEN A MISTAKE, JONATHAN IS THE RICHEST AFRICA PRESIDENT AND I DONT THINK THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT. WE ARE SO RICH IN THIS COUNTRY DAT IBB CAME HE STEAL AND GO ABACHA CAME HE ALMOST STEAL EVERYTHING THEN OBJ CAME ND TUK HIS SHARE 2, ND NOW WE D PRODUCER OF D WEALTH, GEJ ABEG TAKE AS U LIKE NA WE GET D WEALTH WE D NIGER DELTANS ARE RIGHT BEHIND U.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by alexis007(m): 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2014
....'pinshures' of GEJ's money or Adon... lipsrsealed.........mr. Clueless is @ it again....if someone told me that this little 'skelewu' my HB pencil did would get his attention....i would doubt it......next time it'd be on mama p's 'stolen' PHD...#teamCheapPopularity.....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by sulmeza(m): 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2014
berem:
When he told the world that Nigerians are very rich people by using private jets to justify his claim,he didn't retract that foolish statement? Now he has been listed as one of the richest african leaders,the tin dey pepper am for body. grin grin

Mr. President,you have made up proud again as one of the richest african presidents. grin undecided

Congratulations! grin
ma'am...m a litu disappointd dis came 4rm u...u've always bin practical in ur criticism of gej...dis' nt
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by ozo13(m): 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
mollode:

http://www.reubenabati.com.ng/PRESIDENT-JONATHAN-SAYS-HIS-INCLUSION-IN.html
buh d constitution asked u ppl to declare ya asset nah.and u ppl don't want us to beliv d figure d guy gave us.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by mkoabiola: 9:35pm On Oct 08, 2014
Now am convince,some joblesss youths paid to defend gej online.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 08, 2014
Hahahahahahahaa.

Omo, see gobe. Man dey chop money, him dey fear make them no mention him name say him dey chop am. I cant fit laff abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by AnanseK(m): 9:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
- " it is false shame of fools to try to conceal wounds that have not healed"-

(Horace )

""Demeaning Report" that has put our president among the poor people who have no shoes, $100 million is chicken change!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dino Melaye In 1990 In Okene (Throwback Photo) / Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU / Bukola Saraki And His Mother, Florence Saraki Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.