Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,303 members, 7,957,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:47 PM

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC - Satellite TV Technology (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (208335 Views)

Redline Satellite Receivers / High Definition Receivers(hd) / Strong Receivers Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by wisekriss: 4:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
[quote author=hugman

Good day all. Can someone kindly educate me on how to get new acct for my qsa 11G+ As I have only 26 days left in my acct. Your swift responds would be appreciated. ....u can email me on mikkykriss1983@gmail.com
regards
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
nasonaso:
hugman thanks 4 ur good work. I Mistakenly deleted all my channels while tryilng to do blind scan cos my qsat was showing me bad signal 0%.pls wat do i need to do? this is what it shows me when i switch on my queen. HoW do i get my channels including my Ds.. screen shot below. waiting for reply. can I get any channel apart from those in eutesalat 36e? thanks

Press menu- setting-Ethernet
config- click link type and change it to GPRS-click config
and select ur sim network-exit - goto installation- antenna
setting on satellite choose eutelsat 36 e press ok then move
to down to transponder n select 11747/27500/H press ok
then press ur blue button to scan n change manual scan to
blind scan and press OK and save
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
tafrica:

Hello, I just bought 26G but I discovered it has no avartam acct but spycam account just as someone explained on this thread. Please is there a way such that I can load my avartam acct and switch off this spycam acct, cuz this spycam acct scrambles a lot. Thanks for the assistance you and others have been offering here.

Spycam account is for qsat Q26g decoder and the newly qsat q28g While avatercamhd is for qsat q23g and lower model

Spycam will not work on qsat q23g and lower model on the other hand avatercamhd can not work in the newer qsat decoder bcoz the decoder are married to their account is different servers entirely
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
wisekriss:
[quote author=hugman

Good day all. Can someone kindly educate me on how to get new acct for my qsa 11G+ As I have only 26 days left in my acct. Your swift responds would be appreciated. ....u can email me on mikkykriss1983@gmail.com
regards

Guy be patience till next month b4 you do your purchase , iks team still working to stabilize things, account can be send as easy as txt message is not hard to get
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by LSBLeaky(m): 9:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
please. which is d preferred among Qsat. 23g,26g $ 28g.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by LSBLeaky(m): 9:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
please. which is d preferred among Qsat. 23g,26g $ 28g.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by nasonaso: 11:27pm On Mar 22, 2015
hugman:

Press menu- setting-Ethernet
config- click link type and change it to GPRS-click config
and select ur sim network-exit - goto installation- antenna
setting on satellite choose eutelsat 36 e press ok then move
to down to transponder n select 11747/27500/H press ok
then press ur blue button to scan n change manual scan to
blind scan and press OK and save

thanks i have done it. it shows me no progarm found. I still cant find any channels
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 2:28am On Mar 23, 2015
nasonaso:
hugman thanks 4 ur good work. I Mistakenly deleted all my channels while tryilng to do blind scan cos my qsat was showing me bad signal 0%.pls wat do i need to do? this is what it shows me when i switch on my queen. HoW do i get my channels including my Ds.. screen shot below. waiting for reply. can I get any channel apart from those in eutesalat 36e? thanks

From the pic you have two dish connected by diseqc to a qsat, all you have to do is to trace the cable wire of each dish to the diseqc the diseqc have 1 to 4 number port, tell me the number the dish wire enter in the diseqc connector then I will be able to help you
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
MULTIFEED LNB HOLDER BRACKET FTA AS A BACKUP FOR IKS

Multifeed lnd holder bracket now available in places were dish are sold as a backup for IKS 5in1 gives you eutelsat 7e & astra 4e,eutelsat 36e, eutelsat 16e, astra 28e,badr 6&5 just with a single dish
You can use eutelsat 16e as your primary LNB for tracking
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Unionised(m): 3:23am On Mar 25, 2015
hugman:

Multifeed lnd holder bracket now available in places were dish are sold as a backup for IKS 5in1 gives you eutelsat 7e & astra 4e,eutelsat 36e, eutelsat 16e, astra 28e,badr 6&5 just with a single dish

Cost and installation?

I have four dishes.

Would be nice to take them down.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by omotech: 11:28am On Mar 25, 2015
hugman:

U got a mail bro, it's urgent thnxs
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
PAY TV IN CHINA CHOOSES NAGRA ANYCAST

Guangdong Cable has selected NAGRA anyCAST
content protection solutions to secure a new offer
combining DVB-based live TV and Internet-based over-
the-top services (OTT). The OTT services will include live
TV and VOD delivered to PCs, iOS and Android devices.
Guangdong Cable serves more than 20 million customers in
the Guangdong province and this latest selection marks
NAGRA’s growing footprint in China.
Guangdong Cable entrusted its new platform to NAGRA
because of their excellent track record in deploying end-to-
end solutions and their longstanding expertise in content
protection. NAGRA anyCAST solutions presented a unique
opportunity for Guangdong Cable to meet its goals of
delivering a robust offer to its subscribers with the new
services they are asking for.
"We are excited and proud to have been selected by
Guangdong Cable to secure their newest hybrid offer and
help them bring OTT services to the reach of their
subscribers,” said Jean-Luc Jezouin, SVP Sales & Services
APAC from NAGRA. “Our broad range of security solutions
allows us to protect any content for any network type and to
device, and provide a flexible and tightly integrated platform
that enables many business models. We look forward to
supporting Guangdong Cable as they launch their new
services.”
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by omotech: 4:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
Hugman didn't u get my message on ur box? Hve sent another, pls respond thnxs
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
omotech:
Hugman didn't u get my message on ur box? Hve sent another, pls respond thnxs

@omotech yes but you didn't state your message
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by omotech: 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
hugman:

We need 2 talk concerning dis post. It' very important thnxs.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Yonderguy(m): 2:15am On Mar 28, 2015
@Hugman, How can I input biss key on my qsat Q28g to watch tv3 and those feeds in eutelsat 7a?
A friend of said he did manage to put the biss key but it didn't work. He is asking for a patch software. What could be the problem?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Tarhitaz(m): 6:36am On Mar 28, 2015
I recently received a Q28G in Nairobi but I am unable to get the unit open 36A/36B channels. I have successfully scanned all applicable channels but I am not sure its accounts are activated since I cannot successfully ping the indicated server. It says Connect to server and that all. If I choose to view a ds* channel, the TV's screen just remains blank (dark). Additionally, the HDMI connection is not working with my ARMCO LED TV. Is it with only my telly or this port doesn't work at all.
Please help me to get started.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Tarhitaz(m): 6:36am On Mar 28, 2015
I recently received a Q28G in Nairobi but I am unable to get the unit open 36A/36B channels. I have successfully scanned all applicable channels but I am not sure its accounts are activated since I cannot succssfully ping the indicated server. It says Connect to server and that all. If I choose to view a ds* channel, the TV's screen just remains blank (dark). Additionally, the HDMI connection is not working with my ARMCO LED TV. Is it with only my telly or this port doesn't work at all.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by samcus(m): 8:19am On Mar 28, 2015
Anybody in d house pls AZSKY is back ?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Emmysteve(m): 11:20am On Mar 28, 2015
samcus:
i equally want to know
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by davit: 7:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
My Qsat 11g did OTA update this evening after starting it. After restoring it, I found out that account section, where we patch and check server, is missing from the setting. Anybody with this issue? How do I make the account section appear in the setting? Please help.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
{}
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
Yonderguy:
@Hugman, How can I input biss key on my qsat Q28g to watch tv3 and those feeds in eutelsat 7a?
A friend of said he did manage to put the biss key but it didn't work. He is asking for a patch software. What could be the problem?

Yes

1.Goto setting
2.Enter xcam setup
3.click on patch
Then enter tv3 biss key (in key hex line) : and the channel frequency were it stated
Also include the Sid figure
That is all

Note
make sure the tv3 channel frequency correspondence bcoz any mistakes in the original frequency will cos problem and make sure everything is correct include the SID ,, if it does not work delete it and start all over again
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
samcus:
Not yet
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
davit:
My Qsat 11g did OTA update this evening after starting it. After restoring it, I found out that account section, where we patch and check server, is missing from the setting. Anybody with this issue? How do I make the account section appear in the setting? Please help.

Press 1512 on your remote in that section everything will be back
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
Tarhitaz:
I recently received a Q28G in Nairobi but I am unable to get the unit open 36A/36B channels. I have successfully scanned all applicable channels but I am not sure its accounts are activated since I cannot succssfully ping the indicated server. It says Connect to server and that all. If I choose to view a ds* channel, the TV's screen just remains blank (dark). Additionally, the HDMI connection is not working with my ARMCO LED TV. Is it with only my telly or this port doesn't work at all.

Qsat q28g automatic activate when you insert a sim with a data mega bite, make sure you have mb ,

If is says welcome to servers without showing channels means the server is down
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by samcus(m): 10:46pm On Mar 28, 2015
@hugman thanks a lot
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by wisekriss: 9:43am On Mar 29, 2015
For sale Qsat 11G+ email me if u are interested mikkykriss1983@Gmail.com
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by njideoby(f): 12:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
Please, Hugman can I talk with you privately. Its urgent.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Abdul9025(m): 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
pls House I bought a new qsat q26 receiver pls how can I activate it
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by adiosgracias(m): 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
hello house, do i need dish for my Qsat28g?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 30, 2015
njideoby:
Please, Hugman can I talk with you privately. Its urgent. Njidecardio@yahoo.com.

You can reach me on my email

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (61) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / All About Nilesat Installations / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.