Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC - Satellite TV Technology (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (204257 Views)

Redline Satellite Receivers / High Definition Receivers(hd) / Strong Receivers Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by guass(m): 9:21am On May 10, 2015
hoyin01:
My Qsat 23g is nt showing since av done d upgrade pls help
Not all channels are working right now, just check some will come up.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by guass(m): 9:30am On May 10, 2015
IMPORTANT NOTICE
For any Queen to work now, it must have the latest version of SOFTWARE released this month.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by fatito1(m): 9:43am On May 10, 2015
guass:
Go to alaba
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by fatito1(m): 9:43am On May 10, 2015
guass:

Go to alaba

Could you link mi up wit a seller and wat s d cost?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by guass(m): 9:55am On May 10, 2015
fatito1:

Could you link mi up wit a seller and wat s d cost?
The price depends on the seller, however the range is between 13k to 16k.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by fatito1(m): 10:07am On May 10, 2015
guass:

The price depends on the seller, however the range is between 13k to 16k.

Pls. Link mi wit a seller...including his fone numba... I really apreciat ur respons
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 10:23am On May 10, 2015
hugman:
FOR THOSE QSAT THAT ARE NOT SHOWING PLS DOWNLOAD THE FOLLOWING FIRMWARE May 2015

FOR QSAT Q28G
https://www.dropbox.com/s/c3u3zcdlo20efwb/1512Combo_Q28G%28S2%20T2%29_CAR_V7.04.71_20150311.bin?dl=0

FOR QSAT Q26G https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0RADSNmMIPRQmlLbVlzQ3V1STg/view?usp=sharing

FOR QSAT Q23G
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0RADSNmMIPRRXYzam12U1VjR0k/view?usp=sharing

FOR Q13G
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0RADSNmMIPRaVREbDdqcHJBVVU/view?usp=sharing

FOR QSAT Q11G
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0RADSNmMIPRcFh0ZncxVENtTE0&authuser=0

QSAT 11+
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0RADSNmMIPRRkQ5MXBUQS01VzA/view?usp=sharing

QSAT 13+
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0RADSNmMIPRQ2NWSVYwQ1lqaU0/view?usp=sharing

QSAT 16+
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0RADSNmMIPRY3FnZ1hCYW9WbFE/view?usp=sharing

METHODS TO UPGRADE QSAT FIRMWARE

1. BY FLASH DRIVE

2. ANDROID PHONE WITH NO VIRUS SD CARD

1. BY FLASH DRIVE
UPGRADE OF FIRMWARE IN QSAT RECEIVER

1.Remove sim card b4 upgrading

2. is wise to use generator because any blackout in power supply render your iks qsat receiver dead on the spot

3.download precise firmware of the receiver into USB flash drive file usually end in .bin

4. insert USB flash to your iks receiver
on remote control
click menu button -
click upgrade
click USB/card upgrade
select the precise qsat firmware and click to start upgrading
after it completed your qsat receiver

BY ANDROID PHONE

HOW TO USE ANDRIOD PHONE TO UPGRADE FIRMWARE
IN QSAT RECEIVER
it safe to upgrade qsat firnware with andriod phone first
scan ur andriod phone with active anti virus to ensure that
there is no virus on the phone and on the sdcard
pls use fresh sdcard for easy identification and no
problem in the process of upgrading and ensure your
andriod phone is properly charge and stable battery
1.Remove sim card b4 upgrading
2. is wise to use generator because any blackout in power
supply render your iks qsat receiver dead on the spot
3.download precise firmware of the qsat receiver into
andriod phone on sd card , file usually end in .bin
4.after downloading the qsat firware connect USB from ur
andriod phone to your qsat receiver
on remote control
click menu button -
click upgrade
click USB/card upgrade
select the precise qsat firmware and click to start
upgrading
after it completed your qsat receiver will reboot itself
5. now goto menu-setting-xcam-acamhd change active
to on
6. goto setting -ethernet config and click and change to
gprs goto to config and select ur sim network.
your qsat now working with the new firmware perfectly

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by olakunle13: 12:40pm On May 10, 2015
Pls help ooooo...

After doing a downgrade and upgrade, factory reset, followed steps to rescan etc

My q23g is giving me no program found after scan
And also network connection failed...

Pls help

Hugman...pls kindly email me ur number lemme call u and get instructions on what to do olakunle_oseni@yahoo.com
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by wisekriss: 3:06pm On May 10, 2015
[quote author=hugman post=33594239][/quote]

For Q28g is still not working
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by fatito1(m): 3:51pm On May 10, 2015
wisekriss:

Wher can i get Q28g decorder?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by olakunle13: 4:47pm On May 10, 2015
Hugman pls oooo

Still waiting to hear from u
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by texas07: 8:10pm On May 10, 2015
Pls can i knw the sport channel dat r showing
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 10, 2015
olakunle13:
Pls help ooooo...

After doing a downgrade and upgrade, factory reset, followed steps to rescan etc

My q23g is giving me no program found after scan
And also network connection failed...

Pls help

Hugman...pls kindly email me ur number lemme call u and get instructions on what to do olakunle_oseni@yahoo.com

Sir configure your qsat for signal again following the step on previous page, make sure your sim have mb.
Pls try follow the steps again it will work
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 10, 2015
wisekriss:

Qsat q28g is working, download the firmware for it to show welcome to server
Note :
Is only few channels working on qsat not stable you can also watch 22w on qsat q28g
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Edunwa302(m): 9:17pm On May 10, 2015
[quote author=hugman post=33594239][/quote]
Please sir, I discover that immediately I finished upgrading my g23 my xcam account disappear from my setting please what do I do
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 10, 2015
Let me repeat how to configure qsat after upgrade

HOW TO RE CONFIGURE YOUR QSAT FOR SIGNAL

menu- setting-Ethernet
config- click link type and change it to GPRS-click config
and select ur sim network-exit - goto installation-
antenna
setting on satellite choose eutelsat 36 e press ok then
move
to down to transponder n select 11747/27500/H press ok
then press ur blue button on remote to scan andchange manual scan
to
blind scan and press ok

NOTE :
if you have two dish and you don't know how to set up Pls don't try factory but if you have one no problem if you are a novice
You only do factory reset if your qsat is malfunction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 10, 2015
ΒΆ
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 10, 2015
Edunwa302:

Please sir, I discover that immediately I finished upgrading my g23 my xcam account disappear from my setting please what do I do

Goto menu- setting and enter 1512 on your remote xcam set up will be display
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Edunwa302(m): 9:33pm On May 10, 2015
hugman:

Goto menu- setting and enter 1512 on your remote xcam set up will be display
God bless you, they just took our light, ones they restore it i 'll give it a trial en get back to you thanks
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 10, 2015
QSAT NOT YET STABLE

Some channels may be working but the next day you check you will be surprised that only one or few channels is working.

Note:

If your qsat does not show network connection successfully Pls change your sim to either mtn or glo or airtel

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by RobinHez(m): 9:49pm On May 10, 2015
thanks @hugman...been enjoying the qsat since the upgrade.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by olakunle13: 7:31am On May 11, 2015
hugman:
Let me repeat how to configure qsat after upgrade

HOW TO RE CONFIGURE YOUR QSAT FOR SIGNAL

menu- setting-Ethernet
config- click link type and change it to GPRS-click config
and select ur sim network-exit - goto installation-
antenna
setting on satellite choose eutelsat 36 e press ok then
move
to down to transponder n select 11747/27500/H press ok
then press ur blue button on remote to scan andchange manual scan
to
blind scan and press ok

NOTE :
if you have two dish and you don't know how to set up Pls don't try factory but if you have one no problem if you are a novice
You only do factory reset if your qsat is malfunction

God bless u hugman...u just addressed my problem...I use 2 dishes and that has bin my problem with the scanning
Anyway...I had to call my technician for assistance and he was able to put me partially through on phone.

I got the channels (**tV) now...buh my decoder isn't still showing welcome to server..

My question: should my Sim be loaded with airtime alone?

Or with MB?

Which works?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 11, 2015
olakunle13:

God bless u hugman...u just addressed my problem...I use 2 dishes and that has bin my problem with the scanning
Anyway...I had to call my technician for assistance and he was able to put me partially through on phone.

I got the channels (**tV) now...buh my decoder isn't still showing welcome to server..

Or with MB?

Which works?

With mb, use mtn free 10mb for week or airtel free 10mb for a week

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Amakortee: 11:03pm On May 11, 2015
My Qsat 11g has been telling me "CAN NOT CONNECT TO SERVER, PLEASE TRY LATER" for months now. I've tried all my best but it'll only reach the stage on "network connection success". Pls can someone help me! because I can't even load my new 6 months avartacam code. Pls help
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by mumu9gerian: 11:28pm On May 11, 2015
olakunle13:

Or with MB?

Which works?
Bros hw did u do it,i still cant get any program on mine?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 12:47am On May 12, 2015
Amakortee:
My Qsat 11g has been telling me "CAN NOT CONNECT TO SERVER, PLEASE TRY LATER" for months now. I've tried all my best but it'll only reach the stage on "network connection success". Pls can someone help me! because I can't even load my new 6 months avartacam code. Pls help
Sir you can't connect to server with expired account o?
Who sold the account to you? Ur seller suppose activate for you.
To activate ur qsat you must have xcam set up on your qsat to activate xcam set up goto menu then setting on ur remote press 1512 then xcam set up will be display

LOADING AVATERCAM ON QSAT IS VERY EASY
1. goto Menu on the remote- setting-XCAM Setup
2. click Xcam Setup, click AvtarcamHD
3. Turn Active Code On, Input the ten digits code
avatercam Account press Ok
4. Press the Red Active Button to Activate the avatercam
account code
you can now watch ur favorite channel

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by bakbayus: 2:18am On May 12, 2015
Hello guys,if anyone wishes to buy ne avatarcamHD for ur Qsat. Contact me on bakbayus80@yahoo.com. U will surely not be disappointed
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Bryanmba: 7:59am On May 12, 2015
Hello pals, my q23g is still not working after upgrade. I have also followed all your steps given . Please whats next
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Bryanmba: 8:04am On May 12, 2015
Please how do i get the active codes for iptv (live,VOD,FTA) and how do watch the adult channels
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by 50emeka(m): 9:33am On May 12, 2015
hugman:

Sir you can't connect to server with expired account o?
Who sold the account to you? Ur seller suppose activate for you.
To activate ur qsat you must have xcam set up on your qsat to activate xcam set up goto menu then setting on ur remote press 1512 then xcam set up will be display

LOADING AVATERCAM ON QSAT IS VERY EASY
1. goto Menu on the remote- setting-XCAM Setup
2. click Xcam Setup, click AvtarcamHD
3. Turn Active Code On, Input the ten digits code
avatercam Account press Ok
4. Press the Red Active Button to Activate the avatercam
account code
you can now watch ur favorite channel
pls wat is d ten digits code for avatercam
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by olakunle13: 12:34pm On May 12, 2015
hugman:

With mb, use mtn free 10mb for week or airtel free 10mb for a week

Hugman...pls help

After following all the steps u advised particularly the last (free 10mb mtn)

My decoder is still not showing welcome to sever and **tv channels ain't showing..what seems to be wrong?

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 12, 2015
Bryanmba:
Hello pals, my q23g is still not working after upgrade. I have also followed all your steps given . Please whats next

Ok let do it step by step as a novice

Give me answer to the following questions

1. Check your qsat firmware and tell me the version?

2. Insert working sim on your qsat then switch it off and on now that me what is display? It will be connection fail or connection successfully which one?

3.Have you set up your sim for internet using gprs and ur network?

4.do you have channels in your qsat after scanning?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (61) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / All About Nilesat Installations / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.