Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,786 members, 7,956,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:05 PM

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC - Satellite TV Technology (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (208257 Views)

Redline Satellite Receivers / High Definition Receivers(hd) / Strong Receivers Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 12, 2015
50emeka:
pls wat is d ten digits code for avatercam
Sir it means qsat account number voucher
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 12, 2015
olakunle13:

Hugman...pls help

After following all the steps u advised particularly the last (free 10mb mtn)

My decoder is still not showing welcome to sever and **tv channels ain't showing..what seems to be wrong?

Ok let do it step by step as a novice

Give me answer to the following questions

1. Check your qsat firmware and tell me the version?

2. Insert working sim on your qsat then switch it off and on now that me what is display? It will be connection fail or connection successfully which one?

3.Have you set up your sim for internet using gprs and ur network?

4.do you have channels in your qsat after scanning

5. Qsat have two light at the front. Tell me the colour they display?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by olakunle13: 3:47pm On May 12, 2015
hugman:

Ok let do it step by step as a novice

Give me answer to the following questions

1. Check your qsat firmware and tell me the version?

2. Insert working sim on your qsat then switch it off and on now that me what is display? It will be connection fail or connection successfully which one?

3.Have you set up your sim for internet using gprs and ur network?

4.do you have channels in your qsat after scanning

5. Qsat have two light at the front. Tell me the colour they display?

1.The version is v7.05.04
2. Connection failed
3. Yes I have
4. Yes I have
5. Red and green
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 12, 2015
olakunle13:

2. Connection failed
3. Yes I have
4. Yes I have
5. Red and green

The only problem you have is connection fail which is cause two things
1. Your sim is not active
2. You have not properly set up your Internet connection

SOLUTION

1. Use any airtel sim with money on it or megabyte on it

Alternative use any mtn with money in it or megabyte in it
Or glo with megabyte

NEXT STEPS THE INTERNET SETTING
Insert airtel sim with money or mb into ur qsat
Now goto menu
menu- setting-Ethernet
config- click link type and change it to GPRS-click config
and select airtel network-exit

Switch off your qsat and turn it up again

You will notice your qsat will display connection successfully and the red light on front of qsat turn to green symbolise connection successfully.

If you want to use mtn sim following this step
With ur remote goto
menu- setting-Ethernet
and select mtn- save and exit
Switch off ur qsat and turn on again
If your sim have network it will show connected successful and the red front light of qsat turns green symbolise connection successfully

That all very easy.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by hoyin01: 6:33pm On May 12, 2015
Which channels are currently showing on qsat for now
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by wisekriss: 7:57pm On May 12, 2015
Good day,

Pls the list you listed Q28G is not included on it. I did download the one hugman gave for Q28G but still not working. what is my next step pls?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 12, 2015
hoyin01:
Which channels are currently showing on qsat for now

We don't mention channels here, just search them one by one

Bl**z, m**1 are working
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 12, 2015

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by wisekriss: 8:50pm On May 12, 2015
hugman:

Mr man what your problem? I posted qsat q28g firmware and you download it and it show you welcome to server.
Pls search for a working channels one after the other

M**1,bl**z, working

Hi hugman. ....don't get me wrong..I just came back from work and scrolled up and down of the whole station's not even one....I repeat not even one showed..I was only trying to find out if the issues here is only peculiar to me alone. I think I made a great mistake of selling my Q11+ and went for this Q28g Cos you suggested it. But like I said I was only trying to find out if am the only one so that I would not what next to do. Or rather if u are in lagos, I don't mind bringing it to u to see what the issues are.u can inbox me on mikkykriss1983@gmail.com pls...
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by texas07: 10:22pm On May 12, 2015
wisekriss:

Hi hugman. ....don't get me wrong..I just came back from work and scrolled up and down of the whole station's not even one....I repeat not even one showed..I was only trying to find out if the issues here is only peculiar to me alone. I think I made a great mistake of selling my Q11+ and went for this Q28g Cos you suggested it. But like I said I was only trying to find out if am the only one so that I would not what next to do. Or rather if u are in lagos, I don't mind bringing it to u to see what the issues are.u can inbox me on mikkykriss1983@gmail.com pls...

Bros my was dsame oooo. Am not even watching anything in my own since dat time human sent dat upgrade software
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by sol2sol2: 12:39pm On May 13, 2015
@ hugman. pls can q11g be used to open 22w?

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by guass(m): 4:59pm On May 13, 2015
sol2sol2:
@ hugman. pls can q11g be used to open 22w?
NO
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by gbengaoa(m): 5:03pm On May 13, 2015
Is this the end of AZ SKY? cry undecided
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by mumu9gerian: 5:28am On May 14, 2015
olakunle13:

2. Connection failed
3. Yes I have
4. Yes I have
5. Red and green

@
hugman:

The only problem you have is connection fail which is cause two things
1. Your sim is not active
2. You have not properly set up your Internet connection
SOLUTION
1. Use any airtel sim with money on it or megabyte on it
Alternative use any mtn with money in it or megabyte in it
Or glo with megabyte
NEXT STEPS THE INTERNET SETTING
Insert airtel sim with money or mb into ur qsat
Now goto menu
menu- setting-Ethernet
and select airtel network-exit
Switch off your qsat and turn it up again
You will notice your qsat will display connection successfully and the red light on front of qsat turn to green symbolise connection successfully.
If you want to use mtn sim following this step
With ur remote goto
menu- setting-Ethernet
and select mtn- save and exit
Switch off ur qsat and turn on again
If your sim have network it will show connected successful and the red front light of qsat turns green symbolise connection successfully
That all very easy.
Mine is red and orange, and i cant get any channel after scanning?
what do i do?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Amakortee: 10:09am On May 14, 2015
olakunle13:

Hugman...pls help

After following all the steps u advised particularly the last (free 10mb mtn)

My decoder is still not showing welcome to sever and **tv channels ain't showing..what seems to be wrong?

use a 3g modem. crack it with dc crap if possible. then enjoy. i had that same problem until i went to www.lemmymorgan.com

use any sim apart from Etisalat.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 10:00am On May 15, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by fatito1(m): 1:40pm On May 15, 2015
@ Hugman:::: whic of d Qsat decorder is d best (q11, q13, q23, q26, q28) cos d installer said i should go for either q11 or q13 n he s also d seller as well.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 16, 2015
fatito1:
@ Hugman:::: whic of d Qsat decorder is d best (q11, q13, q23, q26, q28) cos d installer said i should go for either q11 or q13 n he s also d seller as well.

You can take his advise incase anything goes wrong take it back to him because his the one that choose it.
But remember all iks decoders are coming to an end soon. So buy with cursion
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by fatito1(m): 4:13pm On May 16, 2015
hugman:

You can take his advise incase anything goes wrong take it back to him because his the one that choose it.

Mak i keep my mony for pocket den.
Tnx for d advic
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 16, 2015
fatito1:

Mak i keep my mony for pocket den.
Tnx for d advic

Qsat decoder is good because is an HD decoder, you can use it for iptv and also good for free to Air. So buy it if you don't have hd decoder for watching pay TV but the downside is watching paytv with it is for a short time but the decoder is good

So enjoy paytv for free for now
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by guass(m): 6:54am On May 17, 2015
hugman:

I STRONGLY DO NOT BELIEVE THAT IKS DECODERS WILL HAVE END, THOUGH QSAT MAY DISAPPEAR BUT HOPEFULLY ANOTHER BETTER IKS BOX WILL REAPPEAR. EMERGENCE OF IKS IS PART OF SATELLITES REVOLUTION.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 9:45am On May 17, 2015
guass:

I STRONGLY DO NOT BELIEVE THAT IKS DECODERS WILL HAVE END, THOUGH QSAT MAY DISAPPEAR BUT HOPEFULLY ANOTHER BETTER IKS BOX WILL REAPPEAR. EMERGENCE OF IKS IS PART OF SATELLITES REVOLUTION.

I have experience if you talk about iks, let me clear you in one point ; do you know that qsat can't open hd ds** channels? A simple switch by ds** from SD to HD channels render qsat dead.
Secondly nagra anycast 4k content is many times heavier than HD channels

So enjoy qsat for now and let tomorrow worry about itself
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by olakunle13: 11:23am On May 17, 2015
Pls help...my q23g is showing welcome to server but no d*t* channel is showing.

What might be the problem?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 11:30am On May 17, 2015
olakunle13:
Pls help...my q23g is showing welcome to server but no d*t* channel is showing.

What might be the problem?

The problem is from qsat
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by olakunle13: 12:23pm On May 17, 2015
hugman:

The problem is from qsat

Oh ok...thanks boss..pls kindly alert when it is fixed
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by fatito1(m): 12:48pm On May 17, 2015
hugman:

I have experience if you talk about iks, let me clear you in one point ; do you know that qsat can't open hd ds** channels? A simple switch by ds** from SD to HD channels render qsat dead.
Secondly nagra anycast 4k content is many times heavier than HD channels

So enjoy qsat for now and let tomorrow worry about itself

Can't d new Qsat 28g withstand d HD view of D*t*.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 17, 2015
fatito1:

Can't d new Qsat 28g withstand d HD view of D*t*.
All qsat decoder are hd decoder , you can use it to watch any hd channels but is not capable of opening encrypted hd channels from ds**
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Oladat(m): 3:07pm On May 18, 2015
Hello house,pls the account on my qsat 13g has expired.can someone pls tell me how and where i can buy a new account and for how much?you can contact me on oladat24@gmail.com if you feel it inappropriate to discuss it here.thanks
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by vayne(m): 9:55am On May 19, 2015
hugman:
FOR THOSE QSAT THAT ARE NOT SHOWING PLS DOWNLOAD THE FOLLOWING FIRMWARE May 2015

FOR QSAT Q28G
https://www.dropbox.com/s/c3u3zcdlo20efwb/1512Combo_Q28G%28S2%20T2%29_CAR_V7.04.71_20150311.bin?dl=0

FOR QSAT Q26G https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0RADSNmMIPRQmlLbVlzQ3V1STg/view?usp=sharing

FOR QSAT Q23G
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0RADSNmMIPRRXYzam12U1VjR0k/view?usp=sharing

FOR Q13G
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0RADSNmMIPRaVREbDdqcHJBVVU/view?usp=sharing

FOR QSAT Q11G
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0RADSNmMIPRcFh0ZncxVENtTE0&authuser=0

QSAT 11+
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0RADSNmMIPRRkQ5MXBUQS01VzA/view?usp=sharing

QSAT 13+
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0RADSNmMIPRQ2NWSVYwQ1lqaU0/view?usp=sharing

QSAT 16+
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0RADSNmMIPRY3FnZ1hCYW9WbFE/view?usp=sharing

METHODS TO UPGRADE QSAT FIRMWARE

1. BY FLASH DRIVE

2. ANDROID PHONE WITH NO VIRUS SD CARD

1. BY FLASH DRIVE
UPGRADE OF FIRMWARE IN QSAT RECEIVER

1.Remove sim card b4 upgrading

2. is wise to use generator because any blackout in power supply render your iks qsat receiver dead on the spot

3.download precise firmware of the receiver into USB flash drive file usually end in .bin

4. insert USB flash to your iks receiver
on remote control
click menu button -
click upgrade
click USB/card upgrade
select the precise qsat firmware and click to start upgrading
after it completed your qsat receiver

BY ANDROID PHONE

HOW TO USE ANDRIOD PHONE TO UPGRADE FIRMWARE
IN QSAT RECEIVER
it safe to upgrade qsat firnware with andriod phone first
scan ur andriod phone with active anti virus to ensure that
there is no virus on the phone and on the sdcard
pls use fresh sdcard for easy identification and no
problem in the process of upgrading and ensure your
andriod phone is properly charge and stable battery
1.Remove sim card b4 upgrading
2. is wise to use generator because any blackout in power
supply render your iks qsat receiver dead on the spot
3.download precise firmware of the qsat receiver into
andriod phone on sd card , file usually end in .bin
4.after downloading the qsat firware connect USB from ur
andriod phone to your qsat receiver
on remote control
click menu button -
click upgrade
click USB/card upgrade
select the precise qsat firmware and click to start
upgrading
after it completed your qsat receiver will reboot itself
5. now goto menu-setting-xcam-acamhd change active
to on
6. goto setting -ethernet config and click and change to
gprs goto to config and select ur sim network.
your qsat now working with the new firmware perfectly

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by wisekriss: 12:14pm On May 19, 2015
[quote author=vayne post=33882495][/quote]

@Hugman....Am very sorry to say...but Q28g u but up here isn't working. Pls house if there is any other person its works for let me know. Cos the version 7.04.71 is what I have since last week on my Qsat but still not showing even one single station. I complain and Hugman took it personal. I just had to chill-out. Now its here again still suggesting same version. Well may be am wrong if is working form any other person let me now house..so that I will know what am doing wrong.

Thanks
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by adoug(m): 9:35pm On May 19, 2015
i had that q28g is the best for now. how is it true
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by h0p3: 8:08am On May 20, 2015
wisekriss:

@Hugman....Am very sorry to say...but Q28g u but up here isn't working. Pls house if there is any other person its works for let me know. Cos the version 7.04.71 is what I have since last week on my Qsat but still not showing even one single station. I complain and Hugman took it personal. I just had to chill-out. Now its here again still suggesting same version. Well may be am wrong if is working form any other person let me now house..so that I will know what am doing wrong.

Thanks
Download new software for Q28G version V7.06.79 HERE: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0RADSNmMIPRQlVZLWFqMDluVVU/view?usp=sharing

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (61) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / All About Nilesat Installations / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.