Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,907 members, 7,810,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC - Satellite TV Technology (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (203991 Views)

Redline Satellite Receivers / High Definition Receivers(hd) / Strong Receivers Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
Dreay01:
@ hugman, I have money and MB on all my sim cards and I am using a modem, it displays network connection success but does not display welcome to server, Pls cld it be the server for qsat 28g is down or maintenance from their engineers because I was actually watching it yesternite when this issue came up?

Change your mobile network from Glo to Airtel or to MTN
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Dreay01(m): 2:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
@ Hugman, still same issue I have changed all sims : etisalat, glo, mtn, airtel, it only displays network connection success but no welcome to server and no number of days left in my account, please wh@ could be the challenge or is qsat 28g server down, please help me confirm?

hugman:

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 14, 2015
Dreay01:
@ Hugman, still same issue I have changed all sims : etisalat, glo, mtn, airtel, it only displays network connection success but no welcome to server and no number of days left in my account, please wh@ could be the challenge or is qsat 28g server down, please help me confirm?

Be patience
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Dreay01(m): 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
Okay, UCL starts tomorrow o. Please help confirm if qsat 28g server is down because I want to watch the match @ the comfort of my home.

hugman:

Be patience
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by 1kinggy(m): 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
Dreay01:
Okay, UCL starts tomorrow o. Please help confirm if qsat 28g server is down because I want to watch the match @ the comfort of my home.

I'd suggest you reload your software.

PLS DO IT WHEN YOU'RE SURE THERE WOULD BE NO POWER FAILURE. PREFERABLY USE GENERATOR OR INVERTER.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Dreay01(m): 5:42pm On Sep 14, 2015
Okay, thanks, I would do that with a generator, I am aware, but I have the latest version with 7.08.70. Please advise if I should downgrade or still use this version.

1kinggy:

I'd suggest you reload your software.

PLS DO IT WHEN YOU'RE SURE THERE WOULD BE NO POWER FAILURE. PREFERABLY USE GENERATOR OR INVERTER.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Dreay01(m): 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
@ 1Kinggy, thanks but do I have to factory reset before I can reload my software or I should just reload it?

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Dreay01(m): 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
The issue has been resolved,I now have access to server.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by carbon1224(m): 10:14pm On Sep 14, 2015
How do I get the spycam account
hugman:

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by skakintan: 11:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
Dreay01:

What did you do? i am aving the same problem
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by carbon1224(m): 3:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hugman I need the spycam account. I have the 4500 now.

Please email me onayigats@yahoo.com

hugman:

Be patience
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Dreay01(m): 3:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
Check if u still have MB and airtime on the sim card you are using.

skakintan:

What did you do? i am aving the same problem
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by 1kinggy(m): 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
Dreay01:

Cool. Please share with us how you fixed it.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Dreay01(m): 3:35am On Sep 16, 2015
Well, Quite easy, just recharge your sim or subscribe to a data plan because it could be either the sim card has no data plan or air time if it displays network connection success and do not access the server.

1kinggy:

Cool. Please share with us how you fixed it.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by HaroldFinch(m): 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
Hi guys, I need help with q26g. It was working perfectly fine but just this evening I started getting an error message 'contact your dealer' and instead of telling me the number of days remaining, it keeps displaying 'your account will expire on 2016/02/29' which is still reasonable since i got d 6 months own. I only have access to FTA channels now. Kindly help me
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by eightsin(m): 9:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
Same at my end. Was enjoying it and suddenly it said I should contact my dealer. It will connect to server and change immediately to contact your dealer.

HaroldFinch:
Hi guys, I need help with q26g. It was working perfectly fine but just this evening I started getting an error message 'contact your dealer' and instead of telling me the number of days remaining, it keeps displaying 'your account will expire on 2016/02/29' which is still reasonable since i got d 6 months own. I only have access to FTA channels now. Kindly help me
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Mariesio: 9:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
Hi guys, pls my decoder is showing CONTACT YOUR DEALER
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by derancle: 10:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
The same thing here, with my Q26g
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by netflicks(m): 11:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
Same here....am having the same issue it shows network connection success but fails to connect to server....I can only find "Contact Your dealer" on my screen...i guess its a general problem i hope they resolve it soon
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Dreay01(m): 12:39am On Sep 17, 2015
I am using Qsat 28g,It is the same issue @ my end, it happened close to the end of the UCL game between roma and barcelona (80mins). It shows network connection success and connect to server but no welcome to server but shows the account expiration date and contact your dealer. I guess it's from qsat server/engineers'.

HaroldFinch:

netflicks:

Same here....am having the same issue it shows network connection success but fails to connect to server....I can only find "Contact Your dealer" on my screen...i guess its a general problem i hope they resolve it soon

HaroldFinch:
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by netflicks(m): 7:40am On Sep 17, 2015
As at this morning nothing is coming up, its not even connecting to server. Please anyone with a more better solution should let us know but for now i think patience is what i can try.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Dreay01(m): 8:41am On Sep 17, 2015
Mine (qsat q28g) still displayed: network connection success, connect to server, account expiration date, data is ok and then contact your dealer but no welcome to server. I guess it is from their server/ engineers'. Anyone that has a solution to this, should kindly let us know.

netflicks:
As at this morning nothing is coming up, its not even connecting to server. Please anyone with a more better solution should let us know but for now i think patience is what i can try.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by raji1980: 10:45am On Sep 17, 2015
Am having the same problem q26. Anybody with solution.
Dreay01:
Mine (qsat q28g) still displayed: network connection success, connect to server, account expiration date, data is ok and then contact your dealer but no welcome to server. I guess it is from their server/ engineers'. Anyone that has a solution to this, should kindly let us know.
Am having the same problem q26. Anybody with solution.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by raji1980: 10:48am On Sep 17, 2015
eightsin:
Same at my end. Was enjoying it and suddenly it said I should contact my dealer. It will connect to server and change immediately to contact your dealer.

same problem here
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by raji1980: 11:08am On Sep 17, 2015
Dreay01:
I am using Qsat 28g,It is the same issue @ my end, it happened close to the end of the UCL game between roma and barcelona (80mins). It shows network connection success and connect to server but no welcome to server but shows the account expiration date and contact your dealer. I guess it's from qsat server/engineers'.

same problem here
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by easyboyofall: 12:22pm On Sep 17, 2015
My qsat 28g also stop working yesterday when i was watching the champ match and stated telling me that i should contact my dealer. And i think general problem because i have read many complaint about it. i just hope it is resolve soonest.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by alleaynton: 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
I guess it's a prblem from the engineer's end...withh this issue of contacting ur dealler on Q sat 26g
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Emmaculate20(m): 11:16pm On Sep 17, 2015
alleaynton:
I guess it's a prblem from the engineer's end...withh this issue of contacting ur dealler on Q sat 26g
Yes bro & they re working to fix it.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 18, 2015
My Qsat only open two or three stations my Boomerang not showing can someone confirmed that pls
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Pakata: 8:37am On Sep 18, 2015
Adielcy:
My Qsat only open two or three stations my Boomerang not showing can someone confirmed that pls

Which stations are they?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Pakata: 8:44am On Sep 18, 2015
What is more dishearning is till now nobody in the house can give us update info from Qsat engineers.How do we do this weekend to view football matches?Pls can anybody help us with what is going on?[/color]
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 18, 2015
Pakata:

Which stations are they?
. AMC . and Jim j

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (61) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / All About Nilesat Installations / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.