Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC - Satellite TV Technology (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (204732 Views)

Redline Satellite Receivers / High Definition Receivers(hd) / Strong Receivers Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 18, 2015
CONTACT YOUR DEALER MESSGES ON QSAT

If you are getting Contact your dealer message on qsat it should be noted that qsat is facing some challenges at the moment work in progress...
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Dreay01(m): 10:12am On Sep 18, 2015
Which of the qsat models are you using and hope the contact your dealer message on the screen has been resolved?

Adielcy:
My Qsat only open two or three stations my Boomerang not showing can someone confirmed that pls
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by loistee: 10:24am On Sep 18, 2015
Dreay01:
Which of the qsat models are you using and hope the contact your dealer message on the screen has been resolved?

which of thr channels were u able to view
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Dreay01(m): 10:41am On Sep 18, 2015
I am not @ home to know if the contact your dealer message on the screen has been resolved,I use a qsat q28g and as @ yesterday night, I couldn't view any of the channels.

loistee:

which of thr channels were u able to view
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by loistee: 10:59am On Sep 18, 2015
Dreay01:
I am not @ home to know if the contact your dealer message on the screen has been resolved,I use a qsat q28g and as @ yesterday night, I couldn't view any of the channels.

Thanks bro just keep me posted on any new development.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Dreay01(m): 11:10am On Sep 18, 2015
Okay.

loistee:
Thanks bro just keep me posted on any new development.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 18, 2015
Dreay01:

Yes it now show welcome to server but my own does not show more than three stations
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Dreay01(m): 11:32am On Sep 18, 2015
Okay, that's cool! Guess their engineers are still @ work? Good to know.

Adielcy:

Yes it now show welcome to server but my own does not show more than three stations
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Dreay01(m): 1:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
As @ 1:38pm, Qsat q28g still displays contact your dealer @ my end, I can't view any of the channels.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Lupboy: 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
hugman:

If you are getting Contact your dealer message on qsat it should be noted that qsat is facing some challenges at the moment work in progress...

Today newspaper the biggest pay-TV in Africa admit that pirate always look for another door when a particular door is close.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by purplekayc(m): 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
hugman:

got thiz message since yesternight I use q26g
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
purplekayc:
got thiz message since yesternight I use q26g

QSAT will be back fully shortly today or tomorrow
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Pakata: 6:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
hugman:

Is the news from Qsat engineers?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Sheggy13(m): 7:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
Adielcy:

Please which 3 stations is yours showing?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
Sheggy13:
Please which 3 stations is yours showing?
AMC and jimj I forgot the other one
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Sheggy13(m): 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
Adielcy:

AMC and jimj I forgot the other one
ok thanks man, I've checked them out..don't think we can get to watch these weekend matches oo..this is bad.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Valto(m): 8:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
as at 8.05pm 18/09/2015 qsat 28g still displays ' contact your dealer'
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 19, 2015
guys u can manage French package if u are using Q26 or q28 thou it freeze a lot but u can use it to watch matches tomorrow and Sunday. get small dish and tune it 22° W or if u have Nile sat attach your lnb on top of the nilesat dish and enjoy.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by stprdc7: 8:48am On Sep 19, 2015
As we all know, we don’t have avatar account any more an in other words, qsat team of engineers are will no longer produce avatar codes but instead they will now be selling spycam codes. Spycam codes opens all channels on the canalplus bouquet and premium channels on dstv just that the spycam sever is not stable and as i speak now engineers are currently fixing new sever after which they will run a new software programming to make both packages more stable for viewing. This message was given to me this afternoon when i contacted the team.They started the fixing two weeks ago but they have reach the point where all feed severs need to be shut down for new programming to take place. The “Contact your dealer message on q28 and q26 is an error message and from the look of things, a new software will be realised but i can’t be too sure but for now let’s wait and see how things works out but the sever will be okay soon because work is almost completed
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by cnwokike(m): 10:33am On Sep 19, 2015
stprdc7:
As we all know, we don’t have avatar account any more an in other words, qsat team of engineers are will no longer produce avatar codes but instead they will now be selling spycam codes. Spycam codes opens all channels on the canalplus bouquet and premium channels on dstv just that the spycam sever is not stable and as i speak now engineers are currently fixing new sever after which they will run a new software programming to make both packages more stable for viewing. This message was given to me this afternoon when i contacted the team.They started the fixing two weeks ago but they have reach the point where all feed severs need to be shut down for new programming to take place. The “Contact your dealer message on q28 and q26 is an error message and from the look of things, a new software will be realised but i can’t be too sure but for now let’s wait and see how things works out but the sever will be okay soon because work is almost completed

What about those using the Q11g? Any hope for them?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by deen4real7902: 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2015
Please, my qsat q26g is shaking seriously as if a remote control button was pressed down. I managed to reset it to factory setting, when I powered it On to set it up, it stated shaking again, can't do anything to set it up. Please what can I do?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
deen4real7902:
Please, my qsat q26g is shaking seriously as if a remote control button was pressed down. I managed to reset it to factory setting, when I powered it On to set it up, it stated shaking again, can't do anything to set it up. Please what can I do?

if u are using modem remove the modem and try again
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
QSAT SERVER UNDER TURN AROUND MAINTENANCE
for the following reasons

1. More security against hackers of qsat

2. Converting avatercam servers to more of spycan to improve service

3. After the maintenance you are require to load account in a few try

4. Upgrade by pay tv stopping iks to function properly

5. Maintenance cover a lot of issues.
So Keep your fingers crossed

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Trueigbo: 6:10am On Sep 20, 2015
hugman:
FOR THOSE QSAT THAT ARE NOT SHOWING PLS DOWNLOAD THE FOLLOWING FIRMWARE May 2015

FOR QSAT Q28G
https://www.dropbox.com/s/c3u3zcdlo20efwb/1512Combo_Q28G%28S2%20T2%29_CAR_V7.04.71_20150311.bin?dl=0

FOR QSAT Q26G https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0RADSNmMIPRQmlLbVlzQ3V1STg/view?usp=sharing

FOR QSAT Q23G
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0RADSNmMIPRRXYzam12U1VjR0k/view?usp=sharing

FOR Q13G
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0RADSNmMIPRaVREbDdqcHJBVVU/view?usp=sharing

FOR QSAT Q11G
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0RADSNmMIPRcFh0ZncxVENtTE0&authuser=0

QSAT 11+
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0RADSNmMIPRRkQ5MXBUQS01VzA/view?usp=sharing

QSAT 13+
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0RADSNmMIPRQ2NWSVYwQ1lqaU0/view?usp=sharing

QSAT 16+
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0RADSNmMIPRY3FnZ1hCYW9WbFE/view?usp=sharing

METHODS TO UPGRADE QSAT FIRMWARE

1. BY FLASH DRIVE

2. ANDROID PHONE WITH NO VIRUS SD CARD

1. BY FLASH DRIVE
UPGRADE OF FIRMWARE IN QSAT RECEIVER

1.Remove sim card b4 upgrading

2. is wise to use generator because any blackout in power supply render your iks qsat receiver dead on the spot

3.download precise firmware of the receiver into USB flash drive file usually end in .bin

4. insert USB flash to your iks receiver
on remote control
click menu button -
click upgrade
click USB/card upgrade
select the precise qsat firmware and click to start upgrading
after it completed your qsat receiver

BY ANDROID PHONE

HOW TO USE ANDRIOD PHONE TO UPGRADE FIRMWARE
IN QSAT RECEIVER
it safe to upgrade qsat firnware with andriod phone first
scan ur andriod phone with active anti virus to ensure that
there is no virus on the phone and on the sdcard
pls use fresh sdcard for easy identification and no
problem in the process of upgrading and ensure your
andriod phone is properly charge and stable battery
1.Remove sim card b4 upgrading
2. is wise to use generator because any blackout in power
supply render your iks qsat receiver dead on the spot
3.download precise firmware of the qsat receiver into
andriod phone on sd card , file usually end in .bin
4.after downloading the qsat firware connect USB from ur
andriod phone to your qsat receiver
on remote control
click menu button -
click upgrade
click USB/card upgrade
select the precise qsat firmware and click to start
upgrading
after it completed your qsat receiver will reboot itself
5. now goto menu-setting-xcam-acamhd change active
to on
6. goto setting -ethernet config and click and change to
gprs goto to config and select ur sim network.
your qsat now working with the new firmware perfectly

Hugman, is this the process of loading the software
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by purplekayc(m): 6:15am On Sep 20, 2015
hugman:

still not working
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 20, 2015
purplekayc:
still not working
Be patience qsat team are working
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 20, 2015
hugman:

pls how can I get dstv south Africa from nigeria
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Trueigbo: 10:18am On Sep 20, 2015
Trueigbo:

Oga hugman pls answer me. Is that d process for loading d spycam
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by 1kinggy(m): 11:13am On Sep 20, 2015
@hugman, is the software downgrade a fix for the CONTACT YOUR DEALER issue?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 20, 2015
1kinggy:
@hugman, is the software downgrade a fix for the CONTACT YOUR DEALER issue?

My own Q26g does not show contact your dealer V7.08.20. it show welcome to server and open only Jimj and AMC
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by zone12(m): 11:53am On Sep 20, 2015
Adielcy:

My own Q26g does not show contact your dealer V7.08.20. it show welcome to server and open only Jimj and AMC
The only remain 2 channels are now gone.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by 1kinggy(m): 11:55am On Sep 20, 2015
Trueigbo:

Yes, just follow the instruction to load. Anyway, I'd advise you to use a flash. A clean flash.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (61) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / All About Nilesat Installations / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.