Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC - Satellite TV Technology (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (204478 Views)

Redline Satellite Receivers / High Definition Receivers(hd) / Strong Receivers Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by cnwokike(m): 6:21am On Sep 27, 2015
hugman:
Qsat is working check your qsat some channel are working

Please which channels?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by wisekriss: 7:02am On Sep 27, 2015
hugman:

Any need to upgrade and if yes can we have the new software plssss. Bro
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 27, 2015
cnwokike:

Please which channels?

Music channel came up at my end less than a minute and gone black for about a hour and comes again it only show twice but everything has gone blank until this morning qsat is facing some challenges
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by stprdc7: 10:33am On Sep 27, 2015
hugman:

Please stop spreading fake news
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
stprdc7:

Please stop spreading fake news
Fake news? You don't even know how qsat works, if yours doesn't work at that particular time doesn't not mean that others did not work qsat has different server code 49 or 47.. Etc has different servers remember qsat q23g was working previous while 26 and 28 not working b4 everything collapsed
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
QSAT USERS SHOULD LOOK FOR ALTERNATIVE EITHER IPTV OR FREE VIEW ETC FOR THE SHORT MOMENT

qsat team is facing more than one challenges for a short while things will normalized . While waiting users should make use of free view or iptv powervu etc until qsat team finish what they have started
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
HINTS ON HOW IKS WORKS
There are many ways to descramble channels
Pay TV have their own hacker who scramble the channels while iks comprises many more hackers DESCRAMBLING channels.
In this modern technology iks servers can not be trace American are just speculating
A pay TV smart card is put on a device this device continuously extract the code from the smart card and send the code to different users to be shared
IKS can use a legitimate smart card or clone a smart card
All these are done by hackers
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by danyeb: 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
which channels are showing... please let us know.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by amobic(m): 4:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
Qsat is working gradually ss3 is on, hope it stays
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Ladex2012: 4:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
hugman:
QSAT USERS SHOULD LOOK FOR ALTERNATIVE EITHER IPTV OR FREE VIEW ETC FOR THE SHORT MOMENT

qsat team is facing more than one challenges for a short while things will normalized . While waiting users should make use of free view or iptv powervu etc until qsat team finish what they have started

Aside cctv which other stations is free view on qsat..
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Cheny(m): 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
amobic:
Qsat is working gradually ss3 is on, hope it stays
Confirmed,ss3n & ss9 blazing
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Dreay01(m): 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
How true is it th@ s3n & s9 is on presently because @ my end qsat 28g still displays please contact your dealer?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Valto(m): 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
Dreay01:
How true is it th@ s3n & s9 is on presently because @ my end qsat 28g still displays please contact your dealer?
comfirmed by me, working fine and barely skips
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Dreay01(m): 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
Okay but Which of the qsat models are you using?

Valto:
comfirmed by me, working fine and barely skips
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by OluwaGolden(m): 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
Am using q11g and am currently watching Bilbao game on ss3 now
Dreay01:

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Dreay01(m): 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
Okay, would check mine later then and let the house know if q28g is back too.

OluwaGolden:
Am using q11g and am currently watching Bilbao game on ss3 now
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by cnwokike(m): 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
Dreay01:
Okay, would check mine later then and let the house know if q28g is back too.

Confirmed. MyQ11g working. In fact it is working hard.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by lele4u(m): 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
spycam is not working now
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by 1kinggy(m): 8:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
lele4u:
spycam is not working now

still waiting o, some of us are on spy.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Dreay01(m): 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
Qsat q28g still displays please contact your dealer, I hope this dealer issue isn't from our dealers because I wonder why it still displays th@ while lower models are working fine.

cnwokike:

Confirmed. MyQ11g working. In fact it is working hard.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Dreay01(m): 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
I hope our dealers are sincere with us using spycam codes because I am beginning to feel they hacked into qsat's spycam codes and used it for several customers, th@'s why we are getting the "please contact your dealer" message. I just hope my suspicion is wrong though.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Conqerflex: 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
Hellow guys, i am a new user of Q28Sat and am facing a problem that i am unable to watch the canal and supersport channels the Receiver states that connect to the server so how can i connect my receiver to the server.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by md4real(m): 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
Just confirmed too... 3N is ok.,relieved
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Conqerflex: 9:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
Hellow guys, i am a new user of Q28Sat and am facing a problem that i am unable to watch the canal and supersport channels the Receiver states that connect to the server so how can i connect my receiver to the server.
[quote author=Dreay01 post=38442177]Qsat q28g still displays please contact your dealer, I hope this dealer issue isn't from our dealers because I wonder why it still displays th@ while lower models are working fine.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
Dreay01:
I hope our dealers are sincere with us using spycam codes because I am beginning to feel they hacked into qsat's spycam codes and used it for several customers, th@'s why we are getting the "please contact your dealer" message. I just hope my suspection is wrong though.
Almost correct some agent does that with Spycam but qsat team sees and was also inform about what someone agent are doing. There are only two people that can make that message display on Spycam which include qsat team and others the message has something to do with qsat security is also a blockage guy be patience qsat know how many users log into his server because the number are displayed in the server screen . Be patience for some hours or days
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by cnwokike(m): 9:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
hugman:

Almost correct some agent does that with Spycam but qsat team sees and was also inform about what someone agent are doing. There are only two people that can make that message display on Spycam which include qsat team and others the message has something to do with qsat security is also a blockage guy be patience qsat know how many users log into his server because the number are displayed in the server screen . Be patience for some hours or days

@hugman I believe you. Please let us know as soon as other channels come up.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by logonlaredo: 10:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
@hugman pls I sent u a mail on gmail. Kindly respond, thanks
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Valto(m): 10:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
Dreay01:

qsat 28G
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
logonlaredo:
@hugman pls I sent u a mail on gmail. Kindly respond, thanks

Have sent you reply
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Dreay01(m): 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
U said q11g earlier, now q28g, which do I believe because my q28g still displays "Please contact your dealer"?

Valto:
qsat 28G
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Dreay01(m): 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
So many bad dealers out there,I refuse to give names now; imagine paying huge amount to buy a qsat q28g decoder, then finding out one has been cheated by dubious dealers of ones hard earned money just because of their greediness of actually loading spycam codes per each customer but instead sharing it with several customers. I still reserve my comment(s) though.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by logonlaredo: 11:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (61) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / All About Nilesat Installations / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.