Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,305 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC - Satellite TV Technology (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (203926 Views)

Redline Satellite Receivers / High Definition Receivers(hd) / Strong Receivers Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
kayusat:
@hugman, how would u be able to differentiate avartacam from spycam account interm of code number. Thanks for answering my question
Press menu on remote
Scroll to settings
Down to system and press 1512
You will see either avatercam or Spycam
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by kayusat: 11:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
hugman:

Press menu on remote
Scroll to settings
Down to system and press 1512
You will see either avatercam or Spycam
@hugman, sorry for disturbing u. Pls do u have an idea of a single conical scalar ring price @ alaba market lagos or elsewhere. I always appreciate ur efforts. Thanks
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 11, 2016
kayusat:
@hugman, sorry for disturbing u. Pls do u have an idea of a single conical scalar ring price @ alaba market lagos or elsewhere. I always appreciate ur efforts. Thanks
Depend on the seller, 1,500 some 2k some 2,500 some call even sell it for 3,000 so it depends on where you bought it
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by hotobo(m): 10:43am On Feb 11, 2016
hugman:

Depend on the seller, 1,500 some 2k some 2,500 some call even sell it for 3,000 so it depends on where you bought it
Mr hugman am Waiting for u on the satellite distribution thread oh. Abeg
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Thaiwow(m): 12:47am On Feb 13, 2016
I want to buy qsat decoder , Pls which one is thethe best?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Dreay01(m): 9:29am On Feb 13, 2016
Buy qsat Q28g.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by madeinnigeria: 2:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
Dreay01:
Buy qsat Q28g.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by koxyz: 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
Thaiwow:
I want to buy qsat decoder , Pls which one is thethe best?
please dont waste your money,the decoder doesn't worth your one Naira.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by ladit: 6:06am On Feb 14, 2016
hugman:
ATTTENTION!!!
If your qsat code is among the ones that went offline code just prepare your self because you can not watch qsat for minimum of 3 weeks unless miracle happen.

Why is this? Have they decided to block all the codes?? are Spycam Codes working fine?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by 1kinggy(m): 9:19am On Feb 14, 2016
ladit:

Why is this? Have they decided to block all the codes?? are Spycam Codes working fine?

We just have to wait till the end of Chinese holiday after which they'd start troubleshooting.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by danyeb: 11:17am On Feb 16, 2016
please how far with qsat because I learnt the Chinese festival is over.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by danyeb: 11:17am On Feb 16, 2016
please how far with qsat because I learnt the Chinese festival is over. if I buy new code will it work?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by HaroldFinch(m): 7:22am On Feb 19, 2016
@hungman as only canal stations work on QSat presently, and with only CNN stable on it, which other stations are stable to watch football matches apart from Canal Sport?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by haykaypumping49: 11:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
anybody there....pls i need your help guys i upgrade my Qsat 11G yesterday and i need to reset the station......i don't know how to go about it pls help me out
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by jmichlins(m): 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
Please from what i read here, i think this iks is what we call microbox here. so i need advice on the best one to use with strong 4922 with 90cm and two 60cm dish and maybe the price. morealso the dongles sometimes stop working completely so what might be the issue
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
Mtn world wide tv nss @20W satellite expire This year¡¡¡¡¡¡

Am not in town guys for your powervu do some research whether mtn world wide tv satellite nss @20W will or not expire in 2016 this year and the way forward .
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by TheBossLadyK(f): 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2016
No dstv channels showing on qsat since November 2015 and my account expired; Amos also went offline I’m just left with watching hotbird…. any solutions please hugman
Cc: hugman

cc:mccarlito
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 24, 2016
TheBossLadyK:
No dstv channels showing on qsat since November 2015 and my account expired; Amos also went offline I’m just left with watching hotbird…. any solutions please hugman
Cc: hugman

cc:mccarlito

every satellite have expire date for nss 7 @20W satellite life end in april 2016 Powervu take note except the satellite will be replace. amos satellite is dead

for qsat some code are off while few channel with heavy freezing. guy for the moment enjoy your hotbird you can also add powervu to it free of charge no monthly payment
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by McCarlito(m): 10:41am On Feb 24, 2016
hugman:

every satellite have expire date for nss 7 @20W satellite life end in april 2016 Powervu take note except the satellite will be replace. amos satellite is dead

for qsat some code are off while few channel with heavy freezing. guy for the moment enjoy your hotbird you can also add powervu to it free of charge no monthly payment
My lady just downloaded the software u posted on page 52 hope it works on my qsat
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by arbourboateng: 6:59pm On Feb 24, 2016
Guys am still in need of power vu firmware that can solve audio problem for speed hd 1 decoder , the one in the previous page did not solve it
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by carbon1224(m): 9:41pm On Feb 24, 2016
Malix I need solution to qsat26g audio lag.it started iimmediatlly I upgraded powervu on it and myyjoy TV cannot be found.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by walejummy: 10:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
guru in d house, my qsat 11g is not opening tv3 Ghana with d biss key, is it because my decoder is outdated?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by McCarlito(m): 11:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
which frequency can I find my joy tv on qsat..... please Na only hotbird I dey watch since December 2015 help gurus in the house
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by arbourboateng: 11:44am On Feb 25, 2016
McCarlito:
which frequency can I find my joy tv on qsat.....
please Na only hotbird I dey watch since December 2015 help gurus in the house
why do u want joy TV on multi TV when u have good channel on hotbird anyway the tp is 12522(V)27042
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by arbourboateng: 11:52am On Feb 25, 2016
walejummy:
guru in d house, my qsat 11g is not opening tv3 Ghana with d biss key, is it because my decoder is outdated?
no is not updated make sure the frequency that bring TV3 tally with the tp space before biss key

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by arbourboateng: 11:56am On Feb 25, 2016
carbon1224:
Malix I need solution to qsat26g audio lag.it started iimmediatlly I upgraded powervu on it and myyjoy TV cannot be found.
rescan the tp it will appear again
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by McCarlito(m): 11:59am On Feb 25, 2016
arbourboateng:
why do u want joy TV on multi TV when u have good channel on hotbird anyway the tp is 12522(V)27042
which frequency bro
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by carbon1224(m): 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
Done that several times but will only get dstv with lag audio voice audi
arbourboateng:
rescan the tp it will appear again
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by arbourboateng: 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
carbon1224:
Done that several times but will only get dstv with lag audio voice audi
if you are using two separate direction example multi TV and dstv then check your disec switch or better still get an installer to help you and the audio issues there is an improve firmware for it check page 52 for it
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by arbourboateng: 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
McCarlito:

which frequency bro
the frequency for joy TV is the provided earlier just input it and u are good to go
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by writemeshyahoo: 8:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
Dear Gurus in the house. Pls help!!!
My Q26g shows 'Network connection success' and thereafter 'Connect To Server'
Have tried all SIM networks but still same issue.
Before the Chinese holiday, i get 'welcome to server with 175 days remaing' but now it shows 'connect to server'.
Before the holiday i can watch some ds..v channels, but now none is showing.
Please whats the solution Thanks in advance.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
writemeshyahoo:
Dear Gurus in the house. Pls help!!!
My Q26g shows 'Network connection success' and thereafter 'Connect To Server'
Have tried all SIM networks but still same issue.
Before the Chinese holiday, i get 'welcome to server with 175 days remaing' but now it shows 'connect to server'.
Before the holiday i can watch some ds..v channels, but now none is showing.
Please whats the solution Thanks in advance.
i said during chinese holiday that qsat code will go offline for some weeks even after the holiday people fail to believe at the moment go for powervu as backup

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (61) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / All About Nilesat Installations / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.