Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC - Satellite TV Technology (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (203939 Views)

Redline Satellite Receivers / High Definition Receivers(hd) / Strong Receivers Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by shogz89: 11:27am On Feb 05, 2016
hugman:

Pls post the screen picture of what you are seeing
this what i see

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
shogz89:
this what i see

Press exit on your remote, press menu and enter satellite installation setting password is 0000 now select eutelsate 36e , press scan with the green button and select blind scan, after it finish scanning press OK to save. Now you see all your channels
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by shogz89: 1:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
hugman:

Press exit on your remote, press menu and enter satellite installation setting password is 0000 now select eutelsate 36e , press scan with the green button and select blind scan, after it finish scanning press OK to save. Now you see all your channels
thanks alot. please will signal 94% and quality 63% good. and i sent you a mail
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by 1kinggy(m): 2:12pm On Feb 05, 2016
shogz89:
thanks alot. please will signal 94% and quality 63% good. and i sent you a mail

Yeah. Quality is not bad at 63% though it is on the edge. I have 63% on my decoder but any small weather problem can take you to 62% where freezing starts.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by danyeb: 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
pls guys I learnt sports 24 channel is on qsat, how do I get it.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by ManirBK: 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
@All am new here and this is my first post please can TIGER Z360 work with powervu? I recently downloaded the latest software with powervu function and i try all what i can do to make it effective but to no avail.please i need help! hugman
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by ManirBK: 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
hugman:
How you can use small amount of mb to watch iptv on qsat more details on https://hugmanlin./2016/02/03/qsat-iptv-video-resolution-setting-for-small-amount-of-data-comsumption/
also effective For tiger z360 on display setting
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by danyeb: 9:12am On Feb 06, 2016
my qsat doesn't welcome me to server.
' connect to server' ' Your acvount expires on 08-03-2016 ' This is jx repeating itself pls help
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Dreay01(m): 9:20am On Feb 06, 2016
Same here too, Just network connection success and displaying account expiration date but no welcome to server.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by ladit: 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
No Welcome to server message, only displays expiration date when you go to Xcam menu. Is avatarcam dead?? Q23G
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by ladit: 12:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
hugman:
Qsat version 8 software with powervu option
NOTE
This is the same software released about a week ago that solve audio and picture problem on powervu. those who have not done so.

Q11g
http://www.sinofxtech.com/download.php?f=1512+Q11G+SDB3_MA_V8.1.23_20160123.zip

13g
http://www.sinofxtech.com/download.php?f=1512_Q13G_SDB3_MA_V8.1.23_20160123.zip

23g
http://www.sinofxtech.com/download.php?f=1512_Q23G_STG3_MA_V8.01.23_20150123.zip

26g
http://www.sinofxtech.com/download.php?f=1512+Q26G+SCB_MA_V8.1.23_201601231.zip

28g
http://www.sinofxtech.com/download.php?f=1512Combo_Q28G_MA_M_V8.02.73.000_20160113.rar

Made the mistake of updating my q23G with this, realised it doesnt have avatarcam. Had to downgrade. even downgrade was still saying no match file found. struggled until i reformated my flash then everything went back to normal.
May Help some one here. Please dont update if you intend to use avatarcam
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 06, 2016
QSAT OFFLINE EVERY CHINA HOLIDAY
Qsat is down at the moment , is no more news that every Chinese holiday qsat will always go offline
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by HaroldFinch(m): 2:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
hugman:
QSAT OFFLINE EVERY CHINA HOLIDAY
Qsat is down at the moment , is no more news that every Chinese holiday qsat will always go offline
till when? cos I'm sitting here watching Bournemouth v Arsenal. match build up
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by HaroldFinch(m): 2:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
**3 is working Nilesat 101/102 12245 H 27488
not NI ooo
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by shaabanyuguda: 4:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
hugman:
Are you having any problem with your iks dongle receiver E.g azsky , qsat, esat and the latest iks receiver ? Worry no more, come let discuss and find solution to your iks dongle Receiver problem
No dull moment
pls nairaland I need soft were of speed HD audio issue
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
HaroldFinch:

till when? cos I'm sitting here watching Bournemouth v Arsenal. match build up

Some are working while other are not
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
danyeb:
pls guys I learnt sports 24 channel is on qsat, how do I get it.

With big dish minimum of 1.8m preferable and powervu software
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
ManirBK:
@All am new here and this is my first post please can TIGER Z360 work with powervu? I recently downloaded the latest software with powervu function and i try all what i can do to make it effective but to no avail.please i need help! hugman
Did the powervu software of Tiger z360 install on your decoder? What challenges are you having pls explain a bit
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by purplekayc(m): 5:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
Guys am looking to buying a multi signal receiving LMB like a 4 way signal receiving one.
How much can I get it for?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
purplekayc:
Guys am looking to buying a multi signal receiving LMB like a 4 way signal receiving one.
How much can I get it for?
Ku band or Cband lnb?
For the moment you can only buy online from Amazon market with your Mastercard connected to your PayPal account. or anybody with PayPal account can help you buy online
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by purplekayc(m): 6:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
hugman:

Ku band or Cband lnb?
For the moment you can only buy online from Amazon market with your Mastercard connected to your PayPal account. or anybody with PayPal account can help you buy online
so , non
In lagos?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
purplekayc:
so , non
In lagos?

If I understand clearly hope you are talking about multi lnb connected to different decoders?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by purplekayc(m): 6:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
hugman:

If I understand clearly hope you are talking about multi lnb connected to different decoders?
yep thats it one LMB to different decoders.
Am not an expert at this but how do obe connect one lmb to different decoders via different frequencies coz u would have to search for in different directions?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by purplekayc(m): 6:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
hugman:

m.ebay.com/itm/Maclean-MCTV-629-Quality-Satellite-LNB-LMB-quad-quatro-4-way-Sky-HD-Freesat-Cabl-/121867579815?nav=SEARCH

Something like this?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
purplekayc:
yep thats it one LMB to different decoders.
Am not an expert at this but how do obe connect one lmb to different decoders via different frequencies coz u would have to search for in different directions?
You are referring to two different situations here let me explain to you clearly -
1. There is multi holder lnb that you can get five satellite in one dish, each multi lnb holder contains lnb each but this work with only one decoder

2. Multi lnb is only one lnb with many outlet connected to many decoders up to 8 decoders but they receive the same satellite e.g powervu channels the reasons is that each decoder owner has choice to choose any channels he like, everybody watching their own channels
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
For this if is mtn world wide everybody that connect to it can select their own channels , one person is watching sport while the other music etc

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by purplekayc(m): 7:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
hugman:

You are referring to two different situations here let me explain to you clearly -
1. There is multi holder lnb that you can get five satellite in one dish, each multi lnb holder contains lnb each but this work with only one decoder

2. Multi lnb is only one lnb with many outlet connected to many decoders up to 8 decoders but they receive the same satellite e.g powervu channels the reasons is that each decoder owner has choice to choose any channels he like, everybody watching their own channels
I have 2 decoders
I think the second one would suit me more
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
purplekayc:
I have 2 decoders
I think the second one would suit me more

Yea, but you can also use the first one for two decoder also. Multi lnb holder can also be connected to two decoders . We have 3 in 1 lnb holder and 5 in 1. Alaba int'l mkt here in lagos has multi lnb holder price 1,000-2,000
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by cnwokike(m): 9:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
hugman:

Yea, but you can also use the first one for two decoder also. Multi lnb holder can also be connected to two decoders . We have 3 in 1 lnb holder and 5 in 1. Alaba int'l mkt here in lagos has multi lnb holder price 1,000-2,000
@ hugman, thanks for your insights and guidance. My avatercam account expired since Jan. I want to upgrade to spycam. Is there a way I can meet with you to assist in this? Am in Lagos.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by arbourboateng: 11:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
Good evening guys I am a new here and please can someone confirmed for me if there is power vu software for skybox decoder and please if there is, can u give me the link for the software thanks you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (61) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / All About Nilesat Installations / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.