Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC - Satellite TV Technology (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (203955 Views)

Redline Satellite Receivers / High Definition Receivers(hd) / Strong Receivers Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 24, 2016
Emmaculate20:
Happy Sunday to you all...
OGA Human, pls, check your gmail box, thanks!
Ok
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
Emmaculate20:
Happy Sunday to you all...
OGA Human, pls, check your gmail box, thanks!
Download qsat software to empty flash
You need to rename the software of your Qsat using file manager Rename the update from what it is to Rom.bin
After renaming it, put it in a Flash Drive, Plug it to your Qsat and Power it On in a few seconds your Qsat will start working.
You can use laptop to rename the software or Android ES file explore

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Emmaculate20(m): 11:40pm On Jan 24, 2016
hugman:
Ok
Thanks BOSS! I'm greatful, l'll do just as instructed.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
Emmaculate20:
Thanks BOSS!
I'm greatful, l'll do just as instructed.

Download qsat software into flash drive and renamed it on computer or laptop
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by derancle: 4:47am On Jan 27, 2016
Good morning house, My q sat 26g have been displaying connect to the server and I have used all network sim still displaying connect to the server. My software version is Rel V7 .10.09
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
derancle:
Good morning house, My q sat 26g have been displaying connect to the server and I have used all network sim still displaying connect to the server. My software version is Rel V7 .10.09

Check your Qsat account expire date, when did you bought your Qsat
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by derancle: 3:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
It is suppose to expire next month. but how can one check the expiring date.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Cheny(m): 3:05am On Jan 28, 2016
derancle:
It is suppose to expire next month. but how can one check the expiring date.
Try and subscribe for a data plan cos unlike before having money on sim is not enuf due to NCC policy on network providers.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 28, 2016
Pls does spycam opened. Boomerang on dstv
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by idexpaul1: 9:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
hugman:

Check your Qsat account expire date, when did you bought your Qsat
if you still HV account on it.
Use etisalat . go the erthetnet conf. Chose etisalat emirate and auto link it.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by kayusat: 11:10am On Jan 29, 2016
Good day to u all. My Qsat 28g displays 'SERVICE NOT AVAILABLE' for 30mins even before showing free to air channels. But I used Glo sim card last week, it was connected after 20mins and show dst* channels for 2 days. Now, it displays 'SERVICE NOT AVAILABLE' for hrs even wt mtn and glo sim cards. I can't even watch any free to air channels now. My account will expire on February 28. Kindly assist me pls
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 30, 2016
kayusat:
Good day to u all. My Qsat 28g displays 'SERVICE NOT AVAILABLE' for 30mins even before showing free to air channels. But I used Glo sim card last week, it was connected after 20mins and show dst* channels for 2 days. Now, it displays 'SERVICE NOT AVAILABLE' for hrs even wt mtn and glo sim cards. I can't even watch any free to air channels now. My account will expire on February 28. Kindly assist me pls
Service not available is a temporary lost of signal , I hope your Qsat is working as of today? There are some free to Air channels that goes off line in eutelsat 7w when the station comes back you will be able to view those channels again.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by kayusat: 3:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
Hello to all gurus in house. How much is d new Qsat 11g decoder in market presently. Urgently needed pls. Location is Ibadan. Thanks
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by aroseyi(m): 7:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
kayusat:
Hello to all gurus in house. How much is d new Qsat 11g decoder in market presently. Urgently needed pls. Location is Ibadan. Thanks
bro you can only get q26g or q28g if you need it whatsapp or call 08062272279
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by aroseyi(m): 7:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
For q26g, q28g, any power vu decoder, qsat account
3months and 6months
Scalar ring
And many satellites stuff
Whatsapp or call me
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by kayusat: 9:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
I preferably want Qsat 11g decoder. What of a fairly used and well functioning Qsat 11g decoder. Anybody ready to sell now. What is d price?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by tiano555(m): 9:29am On Jan 31, 2016
I bought my azsky and strong decoder in january 2015 and it got blocked in February 2015. i want to start using FTA satelite again but i dont know the devices to buy. I hear people talking about powervu. As an existing Azsky and strong decoder owner. Please advise me on what to do. thanks.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Edunwa302(m): 7:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
hugman:

Six thousand

please help!!!
Can I nail eutelsat 36A,36/0.30E with additional lnb on dstv position
With 90cm dish
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by kayusat: 9:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
hugman:

Service not available is a temporary lost of signal , I hope your Qsat is working as of today? There are some free to Air channels that goes off line in eutelsat 7w when the station comes back you will be able to view those channels again.
@hugman, thanks for ur response. I really appreciate it. But it still displays 'Service Not Available' as of today. It doesn't show scramble channel but d signal strenght 70 percent wt active account presently. May be my Qsat 28g decoder is faulty. Kindly assist me pls. Thanks
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by 1kinggy(m): 11:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
Guys, I need help. 1512 is not bringing up my hidden qsat menu where XCAM should show.

@hugman pls any help
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by 1kinggy(m): 12:14am On Feb 01, 2016
1kinggy:
Guys, I need help. 1512 is not bringing up my hidden qsat menu where XCAM should show.

@hugman pls any help

Fixed.
I don't know if it has anything to do with it though.
I changed my preference from GPRS to WIFI. then shared my phone network.
Then pressed 1512 again and it worked.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 01, 2016
1kinggy:

Fixed.
I don't know if it has anything to do with it though.
I changed my preference from GPRS to WIFI. then shared my phone network.
Then pressed 1512 again and it worked.
Nice one you are able to fix your Qsat problem
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by kayusat: 3:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
aroseyi:
For q26g, q28g, any power vu decoder, qsat account
3months and 6months
Scalar ring
And many satellites stuff
Whatsapp or call me
@arosey, can u asure me Qsat 28g will be working well if bought now. because my friend' Qsat 28g is not working on all network wt an active account. I'm waiting for your explanation
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 03, 2016
How you can use small amount of mb to watch iptv on qsat more details on https://hugmanlin./2016/02/03/qsat-iptv-video-resolution-setting-for-small-amount-of-data-comsumption/

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by md4real(m): 9:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
Please house, sport chAnnels Ds** is not showing anymore except the movie s channels
. Any way around it?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Cheny(m): 9:22am On Feb 04, 2016
md4real:
Please house, sport chAnnels Ds** is not showing anymore except the movie s channels
. Any way around it?
Try maximo, change audio to English

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by shogz89: 10:40am On Feb 04, 2016
Hugman, I have a q11g that i have abandoned for about two years now, I want to go back to it, please what do I need to do to get it working again to show d**v channels or premiership channels thanks
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by aroseyi(m): 3:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
Scalar ring
buck buyers
10pcs, 20pcs, 30pcs

2000# per each place you order nw

Call or whatsapp 08062272279
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by aroseyi(m): 3:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
Spycam account for qsat also available both 3months and 6months

Whatsapp or call 08062272279
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
shogz89:
Hugman, I have a q11g that i have abandoned for about two years now, I want to go back to it, please what do I need to do to get it working again to show d**v channels or premiership channels thanks
Download version 7 Spycam software and buy account
You may also install version 8 Spycam software with powervu key for q11g
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by shogz89: 3:39am On Feb 05, 2016
hugman:

Download version 7 Spycam software and buy account
You may also install version 8 Spycam software with powervu key for q11g
brother i have downloaded the and upgraded to spycam.. and its showing me some settings to input. i dont understand what and what to type o
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 05, 2016
shogz89:
brother i have downloaded the and upgraded to spycam.. and its showing me some settings to input. i dont understand what and what to type o
Pls post the screen picture of what you are seeing

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (61) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / All About Nilesat Installations / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.