Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Please Help I Hope Nothing Happen Btw Them. My Fiance Visit Her Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help I Hope Nothing Happen Btw Them. My Fiance Visit Her Ex (4812 Views)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help I Hope Nothing Happen Btw Them. My Fiance Visit Her Ex by agarawu23(m): 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
my fellow NL, I need your contributions on this issue pls dont just read and ignore.

my finance went to visit her ex bf which I am just aware of by her now. how will u go and visit your Ex at home? and u expect me to blv nothing happen.

as for the guys, Can your ex gf visit you without you touching her?

as for the gals, what her ur intentions dat will make u visit your ex bf at home?

your contributions plssssss
Re: Please Help I Hope Nothing Happen Btw Them. My Fiance Visit Her Ex by jideomowunmi(f): 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2014
U don jonz....why u go allow da kind thing...d ratio na like 70/30%....70% say dem straff...30%...dem no do...buh say dem no at least kiss....taah..e no fit happen...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Hope Nothing Happen Btw Them. My Fiance Visit Her Ex by SlimSkipper(m): 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
nothin special wud happen only somefin dat use to b normal to dem b4 lipsrsealed cool grin

8 Likes

Re: Please Help I Hope Nothing Happen Btw Them. My Fiance Visit Her Ex by major466(m): 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
Don’t want to speculate but try and sit her down to get to the root of it. If you feel she's still not telling the truth, then put up your big boy shoes like the one James Bond wears and do some undercover investigation.
Re: Please Help I Hope Nothing Happen Btw Them. My Fiance Visit Her Ex by izaray(f): 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
Wat is her main reason of visiting him, if she wasn't having a second thought, @Poster, question her very well, she dnt want to open up to you yet!
Re: Please Help I Hope Nothing Happen Btw Them. My Fiance Visit Her Ex by Uziehot(m): 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
U gal go don collect like 4-5 rounds by now. Na yee,oh,yee oh yee oh, she go don dey suck d guy banana lyk her life depend on it. U dey dia dey dream. Trust no woman

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Hope Nothing Happen Btw Them. My Fiance Visit Her Ex by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 09, 2014
You let go see her ex? Why didn't you discourage her from going there? Well, it depends on the level of love that existed between them. If na someone like my ex, him go just turn her head and her brain will start flowing with milk and honey, the next thing is, "baby, i'm sorry. I think i still love my ex boyfriend, i have to quit" grin grin grin better start praying angry

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Hope Nothing Happen Btw Them. My Fiance Visit Her Ex by thegoodone2(m): 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
not adviceable.

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Hope Nothing Happen Btw Them. My Fiance Visit Her Ex by agarawu23(m): 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
jideomowunmi:
U don jonz....why u go allow da kind thing...d ratio na like 70/30%....70% say dem straff...30%...dem no do...buh say dem no at least kiss....taah..e no fit happen...
angry
Re: Please Help I Hope Nothing Happen Btw Them. My Fiance Visit Her Ex by osasbliss: 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
dnt fear nofin of such will happen

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Hope Nothing Happen Btw Them. My Fiance Visit Her Ex by agarawu23(m): 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
SlimSkipper:
nothin special wud happen only somefin dat use to b normal to dem b4 lipsrsealed cool grin
just confused
Re: Please Help I Hope Nothing Happen Btw Them. My Fiance Visit Her Ex by agarawu23(m): 1:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
izaray:
Wat is her main reason of visiting him, if she wasn't having a second thought, @Poster, question her very well, she dnt want to open up to you yet!
exactly, u r on point.
Re: Please Help I Hope Nothing Happen Btw Them. My Fiance Visit Her Ex by agarawu23(m): 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
Uziehot:
U gal go don collect like 4-5 rounds by now. Na yee,oh,yee oh yee oh, she go don dey suck d guy banana lyk her life depend on it. U dey dia dey dream. Trust no woman
this guy sha. but tanx for ur contribution
Re: Please Help I Hope Nothing Happen Btw Them. My Fiance Visit Her Ex by DeHero1: 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2014
Forget Pls... just ask ursef: What's in d guy that's not in u! Simple!

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Hope Nothing Happen Btw Them. My Fiance Visit Her Ex by agarawu23(m): 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2014
missberrypop5:
You let go see her ex? Why didn't you discourage her from going there? Well, it depends on the level of love that existed between them. If na someone like my ex, him go just turn her head and her brain will start flowing with milk and honey, the next thing is, "baby, i'm sorry. I think i still love my ex boyfriend, i have to quit" grin grin grin better start praying angry
u just made my hrt beating fast now. I hope is just imagination
Re: Please Help I Hope Nothing Happen Btw Them. My Fiance Visit Her Ex by agarawu23(m): 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2014
major466:
Don’t want to speculate but try and sit her down to get to the root of it. If you feel she's still not telling the truth, then put up your big boy shoes like the one James Bond wears and do some undercover investigation.
thanks man. but wer far frm eachother infact am living out of nigeria
Re: Please Help I Hope Nothing Happen Btw Them. My Fiance Visit Her Ex by agarawu23(m): 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
DeHero1:
Forget Pls... just ask ursef: What's in d guy that's not in u! Simple!
noted bro. tanks
Re: Please Help I Hope Nothing Happen Btw Them. My Fiance Visit Her Ex by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
The truth is old flame is easily rekindle.

That they won't sex,the % is low,but possible.

But "touching,and kissing will happen. E sure die.

Take heart,bro.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help I Hope Nothing Happen Btw Them. My Fiance Visit Her Ex by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
agarawu23:
u just made my hrt beating fast now. I hope is just imagination
eiyah. Don't worry. Nothing will happen. Why is she meeting with him?
Re: Please Help I Hope Nothing Happen Btw Them. My Fiance Visit Her Ex by agarawu23(m): 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
Yomieluv:
The truth is old flame is easily rekindle.

That they won't sex,the % is low,but possible.

But "touching,and kissing will happen. E sure die.

Take heart,bro.
I tink I will be hypertensive, I need to visit a nurse for making my hrt stop breathing fast
Re: Please Help I Hope Nothing Happen Btw Them. My Fiance Visit Her Ex by agarawu23(m): 1:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
missberrypop5:
eiyah. Don't worry. Nothing will happen. Why is she meeting with him?
she told me she went close to his area and d guy beg her to branch
Re: Please Help I Hope Nothing Happen Btw Them. My Fiance Visit Her Ex by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2014
agarawu23:
she told me she went close to his area and d guy beg her to branch
if she was good enough to tell you that, then trust her on that.
Re: Please Help I Hope Nothing Happen Btw Them. My Fiance Visit Her Ex by agarawu23(m): 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
missberrypop5:
if she was good enough to tell you that, then trust her on that.
ok tenx she is a gal I trust so much but u knw as tins b dis days na
Re: Please Help I Hope Nothing Happen Btw Them. My Fiance Visit Her Ex by agohmamuda(m): 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2014
lets look at it like dis. Dem don dey straff b4 she became urs. Why shld it boda u if she goes back 4 a rematch. Free ur mind my guy.
Re: Please Help I Hope Nothing Happen Btw Them. My Fiance Visit Her Ex by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
agarawu23:
ok tenx she is a gal I trust so much but u knw as tins b dis days na
believe me, if she loves you, she wouldn't. Even if something happens, it wouldn't exceed kisses. Calm down. You wan marry her?
Re: Please Help I Hope Nothing Happen Btw Them. My Fiance Visit Her Ex by Tallesty1(m): 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
jideomowunmi:
Go sit down.

My ex was in my house on Monday............

And nothing happened...

Everybody is not a sex-freak

Bia op, who is your gf and what's she like? What's her name?

Who knows............

5 Likes

Re: Please Help I Hope Nothing Happen Btw Them. My Fiance Visit Her Ex by Tallesty1(m): 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
izaray:
Some people are still friends with their ex.

I mean good friends

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Hope Nothing Happen Btw Them. My Fiance Visit Her Ex by agarawu23(m): 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
missberrypop5:
believe me, if she loves you, she wouldn't. Even if something happens, it wouldn't exceed kisses. Calm down. You wan marry her?
yes na she is my only date and I av plan of marrying her wen am back home. but this kissing wey u talk gan .........
Re: Please Help I Hope Nothing Happen Btw Them. My Fiance Visit Her Ex by major466(m): 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
agarawu23:
thanks man. but wer far frm eachother infact am living out of nigeria
So it's a long distance relationship? This will complicate matters a bit. Well, You can commission a friend in Nigeria to help track the situation if you really care for the girl otherwise.....you know what I mean.
Re: Please Help I Hope Nothing Happen Btw Them. My Fiance Visit Her Ex by agarawu23(m): 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
Tallesty1:
Go sit down.

My ex was in my house on Monday............

And nothing happened...

Everybody is not a sex-freak

Bia op, who is your gf and what's she like? What's her name?

Who knows............
thank God u live far frm her my mind don beat fast make e knw b say am talking to d guy she visited. she lives in lag
Re: Please Help I Hope Nothing Happen Btw Them. My Fiance Visit Her Ex by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
When you have won a girl's heart once, you have won it forever. If you had a way of entering the place before, you will always enter there forever. Except you guys had a serious problem when u broke up.

From past experience, once debe is always debe!
Re: Please Help I Hope Nothing Happen Btw Them. My Fiance Visit Her Ex by agarawu23(m): 2:03pm On Oct 09, 2014
major466:

So it's a long distance relationship? This will complicate matters a bit. Well, You can commission a friend in Nigeria to help track the situation if you really care for the girl otherwise.....you know what I mean.
I wish I could but I cant b setting up ppl to watch her, she is a gal I trust so much but u knw gals of dis days do fumble at times

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 8 Non Popular Finest Guys In Nairaland / Guyz,Have You Ever Been Sucked?Share Your Experiences / “with The Way I Love D**k, I Can’t Afford To Be A Lesbian” – (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.