Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Romance Section And Contradictory Topics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section And Contradictory Topics (1971 Views)

Who Have U Met On This Forum/section?., And Who Would U Love To Meet? / List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance Section And Contradictory Topics by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
Someone posted about girls always getting attracted to tall guys mostly. All tall guys started jubilating and boasting.

Another person posted about girls getting attracted to cute guys more than ugly ones. All cute guys started jubilating. Does it imply to short cute guys too What happened to the tall ugly guys, then

Another one posted women like bald men. Hian! But, why the contradictions Nawa o

?
Re: Romance Section And Contradictory Topics by farano(f): 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
Logicalmindy:
Someone posted about girls always getting attracted to tall guys mostly. All tall guys started jubilating and boasting.

Another person posted about girls getting attracted to cute guys more than ugly ones. All cute guys started jubilating. Does it imply to short cute guys too What happened to the tall ugly guys, then

Another one posted women like bald men. Hian! But, why the contradictions Nawa o

?
It's like you're short but cute grin

Anyways one man's meat is another man's poison.
Re: Romance Section And Contradictory Topics by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
farano:
It's like you're short but cute grin

Anyways one man's meat is another man's poison.

lol, i'm average height i.e to say i'm taller than 95% of women i've met.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section And Contradictory Topics by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 09, 2014
^^btw, woman A defination of tall is different from woman B.

Woman A who's 6.2inch won't consider 6.1inch man as tall but 6.4 or upward.

Woman B who's 5.5inch would consider 5.9inch as tall.
Re: Romance Section And Contradictory Topics by farano(f): 1:22pm On Oct 09, 2014
Logicalmindy:

lol, i'm average height i.e to say i'm taller than 95% of women i've met.
95% ? shocked shocked I smell lies tongue
Re: Romance Section And Contradictory Topics by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
farano:

Women are naturally short.
Some are the same height with me. I'm 5'11inch but 6ft would be considered as tall.
Re: Romance Section And Contradictory Topics by philtrum(m): 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
really??

None f ma biznes
Re: Romance Section And Contradictory Topics by Tallesty1(m): 1:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
farano:
Lies?

I haven't met a taller woman
Re: Romance Section And Contradictory Topics by Dygeasy(m): 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
Logicalmindy:
^^btw, woman A defination of tall is different from woman B.

Woman A who's 6.2inch won't consider 6.1inch man as tall but 6.4 or upward.

Woman B who's 5.5inch would consider 5.9inch as tall.
The same thing applies to the diffrent tastes of women in men. Woman A as well as Women G, H, I, J might like short cute guys while women B, Z, Y, V might just be satisfied with tall guys.

Bottomline is do not ever generalize.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romance Section And Contradictory Topics by mployer(m): 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
Tallesty1:
Lies?

You've not met my cousin.

So true. Only few guys could walk with her, seems she was the tallest her department.
Re: Romance Section And Contradictory Topics by Tallesty1(m): 2:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
mployer:

You've not met my cousin.

So true. Only few guys could walk with her, seems she was the tallest her department.
Can I meet her............

Don't say no
Re: Romance Section And Contradictory Topics by mployer(m): 2:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
Tallesty1:
Can I meet her............

Don't say no
lol grin

She's married. It will be a bit awkward.

Tenks for the interest sha wink
Re: Romance Section And Contradictory Topics by mesoade(m): 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
Girls are the most confused set of beings
Re: Romance Section And Contradictory Topics by Tallesty1(m): 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
mployer:

lol grin

She's married. It will be a bit awkward.

Tenks for the interest sha wink
Married?crycrycrycry

Can I meet her husband?
Re: Romance Section And Contradictory Topics by marieolae(f): 3:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
*sips tea*
Re: Romance Section And Contradictory Topics by kenex4ever(m): 3:23pm On Oct 09, 2014
Tallesty1:
Lies?

are u upto 7ft?
Re: Romance Section And Contradictory Topics by mployer(m): 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
Tallesty1:
Married?crycrycrycry

Can I meet her husband?

shocked shocked

He won't want to meet you shocked
Re: Romance Section And Contradictory Topics by capricun: 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
Another stylish advertisement. But it's none of my business
Re: Romance Section And Contradictory Topics by CashdownNG: 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
farano:

come on, let the pappy smurf feel good with himself lol
Re: Romance Section And Contradictory Topics by CashdownNG: 3:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
farano:

come on, let the pappy smurf feel good with himself lol
Re: Romance Section And Contradictory Topics by Tallesty1(m): 3:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
mployer:

shocked shocked

He won't want to meet you shocked
cry

crycrycrycrycrycrycrycry
Re: Romance Section And Contradictory Topics by Tallesty1(m): 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
kenex4ever:
are u upto 7ft?
shockedshockedshocked
Re: Romance Section And Contradictory Topics by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
marieolae:
*sips tea*
youre back?
Re: Romance Section And Contradictory Topics by tosyne2much(m): 3:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
Watch out for my next thread titled.. LADIES CAN YOU MARRY A FUCKINGG RICH DWARF ?
Re: Romance Section And Contradictory Topics by chibwike(m): 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
tosyne2much:
Watch out for my next thread titled.. LADIES CAN YOU MARRY A FUCKINGG RICH DWARF ?
Lwkm...u wicked oh
Re: Romance Section And Contradictory Topics by marieolae(f): 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
youre back?
u missed me too much abi lol smiley?
Re: Romance Section And Contradictory Topics by SEUNbanKRALL: 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
marieolae:
undecided
Re: Romance Section And Contradictory Topics by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
marieolae:
as in eh, i missed you in every sense of the word grin

what did you bring back for moi grin
Re: Romance Section And Contradictory Topics by marieolae(f): 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
as in eh, i missed you in every sense of the word grin

what did you bring back for moi grin
I brought moi moi for u
Re: Romance Section And Contradictory Topics by marieolae(f): 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
SEUNbanKRALL:
undecided
kiiiiiinii?
Re: Romance Section And Contradictory Topics by Charlesberry(m): 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
Re: Romance Section And Contradictory Topics by Charlesberry(m): 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
Tallesty1:
Lies?

Ah. I'm a bartender, seen like two of dem, bth tall, fair and beautiful both are miss carnival queens

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do Women Gain In Cheating? / 5 Scientific Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked / Finally!!!! Iv Decided To Stay A Secondary Virgin Till After Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.