Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate (46747 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 26, 2014
1:female students are serial cheaters:

Many female university students these days sleep around with their male lecturers and fellow male undergruads even while in a stable relationship with a working dude.The poor guy may be thinking that his girlfriend whose is a student is angel not knowing that she has allowed herself to be used like a toilet paper on campus.

2:Many female students are into runz:

Runz or what you call professional prostitution are engaged by many female univ students .Many female students these days sleep around with politicians,top business men coz of their craving for material things like BB,brazilian hair or what have you.In some extreme cases their are some that sleep with trailer drivers in hotels just for the extra cash.

3:gold digging:

Many of these female students only prefer to date working class guys coz of the money they can get out of them.They are only interested in cool hard cash and what money can buy:

4:They are sinister heart breakers:

After their working class boyfriend may have seen through their finances in school they break up with their working class boyfriend.Though such man may have spents thousands on their school fees or house rents they bring up excuses on why they want to terminate relationship when they graduate.

5:They act immature:

Many female students dating working class guys nag over silly issues like the guy did not buy the latest designer clothes or that he did not give them the latest phone for their birthday.they are more interested in fleecing the guy of his hard earned money.

113 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by Tallesty1(m): 2:22pm On Dec 26, 2014
Behold the gold-digging again.

Mynd44 goodafternoon.grincheesycheesycheesy

How the boxing be for your side nah?

3 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
Working class don't date students

we fu ck them

226 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by CashdownNG: 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

we fu ck them

huh?

modified:

omo this must be a streak oo

after years fp twice in a week

omo, forget topic my people, come and celebrate with your brother here ooo

5 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by yomi007k(m): 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2014
No be lie. Y don't u Bleep dos girls n move on wit ur life. Dating is over-rated ds days.

12 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 26, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

we fu ck them

lol but u don't have a job na

87 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

lol I do

I'm a blogger!!!

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by FLAWLES(f): 2:40pm On Dec 26, 2014
Tallesty1:
Behold the gold-digging again.

Mynd44 goodafternoon.grincheesycheesycheesy

How the boxing be for your side nah?
.was looking for you yesterday;;;Happy Boxing DaY
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by zoeee(f): 3:01pm On Dec 26, 2014
Source

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by sexylogan(m): 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

grin lmao...

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by Lilamartedi(f): 3:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
I didn't know girls sleep with trailer drivers for bb and Brazilian hair shocked

8 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 26, 2014
Lilamartedi:
I didn't know girls sleep with trailer drivers for bb and Brazilian hair shocked
hehe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by Anyi3(m): 3:22pm On Dec 26, 2014
zoeee:
Source

You're a history undergrad?

4 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by Tallesty1(m): 4:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
FLAWLES:
.was looking for you yesterday;;;Happy Boxing DaY
awww..... What did I miss?

Come make we box small?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by zoeee(f): 4:05pm On Dec 26, 2014
Anyi3:

You're a history undergrad?

None of the above
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by Medunah: 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
hmm, unna don change mouth, so maturity is not by age anymore, its now by level. some undergrads are even more mature than some working class ladies undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by yorex2011: 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2014
Dating and love is overrated jor... Save your love for your future husband/wife

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 26, 2014
op I think it will make more sense if you use , "SOME FEMALE UNDERGRADUATE". because not all undergraduate are irresponsible.

what you just stated now, are the acts of an irresponsible lady, which even a working class lady can indulge in.

besides, you sounded so bitter, hope say an undergraduate never break your heart?

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 26, 2014
So right. If u see wetin all these girls dey do 4 sch eh? Smh. And some of dem are engaged. Advice: if u must date an undergraduate girl as a working class dude,give her belle. That's all.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by whizbee(m): 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2014
Na now u just know?
always sought after people with future not girls who get bleeped by their boyfriends whereby u consequently pay for their sanitary pads

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 26, 2014
No10:
So right. If u see wetin all these girls dey do 4 sch eh? Smh. And some of dem are engaged. Advice: if u must date an undergraduate girl as a working class dude,give her belle. That's all.
Some churches dey frown on that grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
Lol... True sha....
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by FLAWLES(f): 6:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
Tallesty1:
awww..... What did I miss?

Come make we box small?
.lolz dem send you con kill me abi?
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by Tallesty1(m): 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2014
FLAWLES:
.lolz dem send you con kill me abi?
No be that kain boxing nah, haba, you sef.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by FLAWLES(f): 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2014
Tallesty1:
No be that kain boxing nah, haba, you sef.
.whc kin blow

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by Tallesty1(m): 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2014
FLAWLES:
.whc kin blow
4get amwink.

How are you doing?
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by ednut1(m): 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2014
bt from observation 80% of marriages now are btw working class guys and undergrads of fresh graduate u can date dem for long .bt if u date ur age mate she go wan hook u wit marriage in 6 months. hehehe

6 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2014
No10:
. bros you dey vex oh.

6 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by veevean1(f): 9:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
ednut1:
bt from observation 80% of marriages now are btw working class guys and undergrads of fresh graduate u can date dem for long .bt if u date ur age mate she go wan hook u wit marriage in 6 months. hehehe

Lol true talk

@ op ur points are fallacious u cnt generalize like that

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by ifoundmyperfect: 9:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
I expected to read an articulate, well constructed and unbiased argument. This is just another thread to spite the females. I wonder why such threads has gone on the rise lately. Gals suffery dey break the hearts of our young men. I'm out!

8 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by Xcex: 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2014
For me i'll b d last person 2 date an undergraduate, afta seein d rate of infidelity in my undergraduate days, leave dem 4 dia mates on campus.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise / Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office / 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.