Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Would You Tattoo Your Lover On Your Body?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Tattoo Your Lover On Your Body?? (1695 Views)

The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? / Can You Tattoo Your Lover‘s Name On Your Body? / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Tattoo Your Lover On Your Body?? by Lemonade01(m): 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
Tattooing of one's lover is an act that is fast fast gaining popularity among the youths. Amma big tatoo fan even though I don't have one yet I hope to sometime soon, provided I meet a very creative expert.

However having a tatoo of the love of ones life could turn disaster if a breakup happens.
The latest is the bitter divorce going on between Mariah Carey and her hubby Nick Cannon. Nick had to see his tatoo artist to cover the permanent "Mariah" ink on his back.

Given the fact that any relationship no matter how romantic could turn sour overnight, could you have your lovers tattoo on your body??

Re: Would You Tattoo Your Lover On Your Body?? by tosyne2much(m): 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
End time thread.. Runs outta thread
Re: Would You Tattoo Your Lover On Your Body?? by priscaoge(f): 5:31pm On Oct 09, 2014
I hate that poo undecided
Re: Would You Tattoo Your Lover On Your Body?? by TeamSimple(m): 5:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
I can but not the permanent tatoo. The one I can erase off easily incase of any Bleep up.
Re: Would You Tattoo Your Lover On Your Body?? by iceberylin(m): 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
ĔЖČĔPŤ ŚĤĔ ŔĔČĨPŔŐČÁŤĔŚ wink

ŔĔMĨŃĎŚ MĔ ŐŦ Á ČŔÁЖŶ ŚĤŐŴ Ĩ ŴÁŤČĤ ŐŃ sonyMax@ŤÁŤŐŐ ŃĨĞĤŤMÁŔĔ...
Re: Would You Tattoo Your Lover On Your Body?? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2014
I can't even tattoo my Hubby's name on my body, na my bf own I go con dey reason undecided
Re: Would You Tattoo Your Lover On Your Body?? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
No No.

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Problem??? / Can Place Of Worship Deter U From Gettn Married To Ur Lover? / Why Do Guys Upload Unclad Pictures Of Their EX?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.