Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,364 members, 7,957,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:30 AM

Spiritual Dimension Of Linda Ikeji's Downfall- Opinion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Spiritual Dimension Of Linda Ikeji's Downfall- Opinion (813 Views)

Linda Ikeji N240M Allegation - Femi Kayode Reacts / Election: Niger Governor, Aliyu, Blames Jonathan For Pdp’s Downfall / Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Dimension Of Linda Ikeji's Downfall- Opinion by publisher(m): 5:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
Linda Ikeji was a 'nonentity' blogger like most of us until she got her big break some years ago.

Linda's big break was when she posted a video of a young girl being gang 'molested' somewhere in Abia-and that was it. Linda Ikeji became an instant celebrity overnight,international news media like the BBC mentoned and acknowledged her role in ensuring this particular victim's plight recieved attention. More and more people began taking Linda Ikeji's Blog seriously and with that came money, lots of MONEY.

This was an act of God; Linda Ikeji was given an assignment to help victims of sexual abuse and bring succor to them, that was the essence of her becoming a star through someone else's misery. No one knows if Linda ever reached out to the initial molest victim that made her blog more popular.

When God suddenly gives us unusual easy wealth,there's an assignment attached to it and if we execute the assignment well, God will give us more wealth that our children's children will enjoy.

But when we use God's free wealth to spread gossips, blackmail people and flaunt our possessions, then God may get angry and send an @Aye-dee into your life.

Ok, I'm done- you can all abuse me now and tag me as one of Linda Ikeji's haters. I just spoke my mind!

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Dimension Of Linda Ikeji's Downfall- Opinion by bolaino(m): 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
publisher:
Linda Ikeji was a 'nonentity' blogger like most of us until she got her big break some years ago.

Linda's big break was when she posted a video of a young girl being gang 'molested' somewhere in Abia-and that was it. Linda Ikeji became an instant celebrity overnight,international news media like the BBC mentoned and acknowledged her role in ensuring this particular victim's plight recieved attention. More and more people began taking Linda Ikeji's Blog seriously and with that came money, lots of MONEY.

This was an act of God; Linda Ikeji was given an assignment to help victims of sexual abuse and bring succor to them, that was the essence of her becoming a star through someone else's misery. No one knows if Linda ever reached out to the initial molest victim that made her blog more popular.

When God suddenly gives us unusual easy wealth,there's an assignment attached to it and if we execute the assignment well, God will give us more wealth that our children's children will enjoy.

But when we use God's free wealth to spread gossips, blackmail people and flaunt our possessions, then God may get angry and send an @Aye-dee into your life.

Ok, I'm done- you can all abuse me now and tag me as one of Linda Ikeji's haters. I just spoke my mind!
Lwkmd, Nairalanders, Smh, lol
Re: Spiritual Dimension Of Linda Ikeji's Downfall- Opinion by UnknownT: 6:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
I have no problem with Linda Ikeji and I sympathize with her current misfortune but what I don't like now is all these Linda Ikeji threads people keep opening on Politics Section. What happened to Entertainment or Celebrities sections? Enough of all these!!!!

(1) (Reply)

changes / Tambuwal Has Not Defected To APC- Aide / Why I'm Disappointed In APC - Okechukwu Ofili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.