Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

3 Solid Reasons U Must Avoid Pre-marital Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Solid Reasons U Must Avoid Pre-marital Sex (2272 Views)

Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You / 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex / 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Solid Reasons U Must Avoid Pre-marital Sex by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
Sexual intercourse is one of the most amazing experiences of life. It is a great tool that bonds couples. Powerful as sexual intimacy may be, though, it also has serious destructive capacity. The destructive impact of sexual intercourse is prominent in the realm of premarital sex. Casual daters may feel all right to have sex even on the first date. But for those who are looking for a meaningful relationship that is lasting, premarital sex is starting your relationship off on the wrong footing and faulty foundation.
Many dating partners have tried to grow their relationship on the wrong notion that sexual intercourse is love. Nothing can be further from the truth. Love is as far apart from sexual intercourse as love and hate is opposite of each other. You do not need love to get sex and you do not need sex to get love. Many gullible girls and sometimes boys have been cajoled, intimidated or deceived into believing that sexual intercourse is the same as love. Sexual intercourse and premarital sex is even calledlove-making.It may interest you to know that sexual intercourse is not even a sign of love.
There is nothing shameful about love. Love is a noble act wherever and whenever it is exhibited, given or received. Sexual intercourse on the other hand is only worthy in a legal and lawful marriage relationship. It is a shame filled act outside marriage, even for those who try to feel or state otherwise. The bonding effect of sexual intercourse is not possible outside marriage. The experiences of many clearly point to this conclusion.
There are many other reasons why you should avoid premarital sex. These include but not limited to the following(you can include yours)

1. Premarital sex reduces the value of the relationship – building a relationship with opposite sex is a delicate business. The effort requires consistent focus on the building of the foundational elements such as friendship, trust, understanding, etc. Premarital sex serves as a cog in the wheel of progress of this all important venture. It packages it as being cheap and the only reason the relationship was contracted in the first place. Sexual intercourse is one of the worst reasons for being in any relationship. Sexual intercourse no matter how thrilling cannot enhance or sustain a relationship. In fact, in most cases, premarital scuttles a relationships and destroys the possibility of it becoming meaningful.

2.Premarital sex denies dating or courtship partners the chance of properly studying their different background – dating and courtship are special periods in the relationship between the sexes. It is the period when both have opportunity to know the real stuff each is made of. At the initial stage of the male-female relationship, there are pretended courtesies and formalities intended to create impressions. But as the dating relationship progresses, it is possible for the observant dater to know the stuff each other is made of so that issues of compatibility could be settled. The moment, however, premarital sex gets in the way, studying gives way to feeling and all learning abilities vanish. One of the things that could warn those who are involved in premarital sex that their studying opportunity has been short-circuited is the fact that each meeting begins or ends in a sexual intercourse which becomes more and more meaningless each time. This preponderance usually results from the soul’s yearning to learn about the other person through the sexual act. Because this is not possible, this is why people date for ridiculous long periods without making up their minds to continue or leave the relationship. In this kind of learning situation, instead of knowing, the parties get confused.

3. Premarital sex cheapens the essence of this special gift from God called sexual intimacy –as noted at the onset, sexual intimacy is a beautiful thing within the bonds of matrimony. According toThe Family: A proclamation to the world issued by the First Presidency and Council of the Twelve Apostles of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, ‘sexual relationship between a man and a woman legally and lawfully wedded is ordained of God’. The experiences of many who have obtained sexual intimacy outside holy matrimony have shown that they felt cheap, used and foolish. No matter however arts, literature and other media describe sexual intercourse, the moment of truth which people must go back to after the theatricals are over, has only one bitter truth – those who have engaged in premarital sex have felt the three negative emotions of being cheap, used and foolish and possibly more worst emotions as a result.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Solid Reasons U Must Avoid Pre-marital Sex by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
The target of dating and courtship partners should be to grow the relationship to focus on the essential qualities a marriage needs to solidify it when it happens. This is called the foundation for joyful relationships. Working through this foundation enables dating and courtship partners to take responsibilities for the future they plan together by being able to communicate as two people who are committed to building an eternity together.
The wonderful opportunity to study your partner, know what his or her shortcomings are, understand his or her moods, attitudes as well as strength and weaknesses should not be sacrificed on the altar of sexual aggrandizement which is the only worth of premarital sex.
Re: 3 Solid Reasons U Must Avoid Pre-marital Sex by Tallesty1(m): 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
Yea.... Right on point
Re: 3 Solid Reasons U Must Avoid Pre-marital Sex by Hollyb(f): 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
yea really on point
Re: 3 Solid Reasons U Must Avoid Pre-marital Sex by Ekiseme(m): 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
Ok

i hope to have all this in mind always
Re: 3 Solid Reasons U Must Avoid Pre-marital Sex by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
Yeah really on point... Even when I nor even read d content.. Since I don c d topic and tallesty1 and hollyb say its on point... grin grin grin
Re: 3 Solid Reasons U Must Avoid Pre-marital Sex by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hollyb:
yea really on point
seconded
Re: 3 Solid Reasons U Must Avoid Pre-marital Sex by Hollyb(f): 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
Dayjhihannon01:
Yeah really on point... Even when I nor even read d content.. Since I don c d topic and tallesty1 and hollyb say its on point... grin grin grin
lols funny you
Re: 3 Solid Reasons U Must Avoid Pre-marital Sex by Lawstudent: 8:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hollyb:
yea really on point

And what makes it really on point.
This is pure tripe. There is no hard and fast rule.
Re: 3 Solid Reasons U Must Avoid Pre-marital Sex by Tallesty1(m): 8:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
Dayjhihannon01:
You ain't serious grin
Re: 3 Solid Reasons U Must Avoid Pre-marital Sex by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hollyb:
lols funny you
Tallesty1:
You ain't serious grin

Abi nah grin No time cheesy

1 Like

Re: 3 Solid Reasons U Must Avoid Pre-marital Sex by Hollyb(f): 8:19pm On Oct 09, 2014
Lawstudent:

i thought everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Re: 3 Solid Reasons U Must Avoid Pre-marital Sex by Hollyb(f): 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2014
Lawstudent:

i thought everyone is entitled to their opinion. >:
Re: 3 Solid Reasons U Must Avoid Pre-marital Sex by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 09, 2014
Ok.
Re: 3 Solid Reasons U Must Avoid Pre-marital Sex by chimerase2: 8:22pm On Oct 09, 2014
Summary will make me understand it beta, any good smarrian? undecided
Re: 3 Solid Reasons U Must Avoid Pre-marital Sex by priscaoge(f): 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
Ok this one is solid reasons, next might be Liquid reasons to do otherwise cheesy cheesy cheesy

Op remind me tomorrow to give u a gift for this grin grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Solid Reasons U Must Avoid Pre-marital Sex by Lawstudent: 8:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hollyb:
i thought everyone is entitled to their opinion. >:
Yes provided the opinion is resonable otherwise you could be incarcerated for that.
The opinion you are entitled to shouldn't be stupid. Thanks.
Re: 3 Solid Reasons U Must Avoid Pre-marital Sex by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
priscaoge:
Ok this one is solid reasons, next might be Liquid reasons to do otherwise cheesy cheesy cheesy

Op remind me tomorrow to give u a gift for this grin grin
the "Liquid" got me laughing.

1 Like

Re: 3 Solid Reasons U Must Avoid Pre-marital Sex by MizMyColi(f): 8:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
Okwu e bi go nu.

Everybody, goan sleep
kiss kiss kiss
Re: 3 Solid Reasons U Must Avoid Pre-marital Sex by hensben(m): 8:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
make i follow type on point undecided
Re: 3 Solid Reasons U Must Avoid Pre-marital Sex by naijaboiy: 8:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
#Yawns undecided
Re: 3 Solid Reasons U Must Avoid Pre-marital Sex by priscaoge(f): 8:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
starlingleanets:
the "Liquid" got me laughing.

Lol cheesy

Am sure someone will open a thread on that soon undecided I trust Nairalanders grin
Re: 3 Solid Reasons U Must Avoid Pre-marital Sex by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
priscaoge:

Lol cheesy

Am sure someone will open a thread on that soon undecided I trust Nairalanders grin
Like most writers will say "lets see the drama unfold"

1 Like

Re: 3 Solid Reasons U Must Avoid Pre-marital Sex by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
priscaoge:

Lol cheesy

Re: 3 Solid Reasons U Must Avoid Pre-marital Sex by valmunich(m): 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
Konji na bastard

*Puffs my night weed*
Re: 3 Solid Reasons U Must Avoid Pre-marital Sex by Hollyb(f): 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
Lawstudent:

Yes provided the opinion is resonable otherwise you could be incarcerated for that.
The opinion you are entitled to shouldn't be stupid. Thanks.
then it means you,re the silly one here. I found sense in what the op posted and i agreed with him. That you did not find sense in his post means only one thing. You're the odd one out or maybe you're blaming yourself for defaultin in wat the op wrote up there. And pls Mr student lawyer or whatever your name is don't transfer ur aggression of bad day at sch or work to me. Tks
Re: 3 Solid Reasons U Must Avoid Pre-marital Sex by marieolae(f): 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
Storyyyyyy! F dis shii mehn
Re: 3 Solid Reasons U Must Avoid Pre-marital Sex by Dayjhihannon01(m): 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
naijaboiy:
#Yawns undecided
dat nah d sleep dem say 'make we go slip ehn?
Re: 3 Solid Reasons U Must Avoid Pre-marital Sex by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
valmunich:
Konji na bastard

*Puffs my night weed*
wash am down man... ** exhales as usual**

Re: 3 Solid Reasons U Must Avoid Pre-marital Sex by Lawstudent: 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hollyb:
then it means you,re the silly one here. I found sense in what the op posted and i agreed with him. That you did not find sense in his post means only one thing. You're the odd one out or maybe you're blaming yourself for defaultin in wat the op wrote up there. And pls Mr student lawyer or whatever your name is don't transfer ur aggression of bad day at sch or work to me. Tks

Lass, let me idulge you a bit. So because you agreed with him, you think its the ideal thing? So if you agree with someone preaching bestiality or incest, does that make it slick?That is only subjective and not objective.

In the main, and objectively the opinion is bunkum.

Aside: Will refrain from denigrating you.
Re: 3 Solid Reasons U Must Avoid Pre-marital Sex by Hollyb(f): 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
Lawstudent:

Lass, let me idulge you a bit. So because you agreed with him, you think its the ideal thing? So if you agree with someone preaching bestiality or incest, does that make it slick?That is only subjective and not objective.

In the main, and objectively the opinion is bunkum.

Aside: Will refrain from denigrating you.
dude, you have just shown how myopic your level of thinking is. But like the saying goes.... Silence is d best answer. Peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Only Crush But Don't Love (True Or False)? / How handsome Do I Look ? (pics) / UNN Student Writes About His Experience With A Pretty Girl He Saw At A Cafeteria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.