Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Reasons Why Regular Guys Should Learn How To Cook. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Regular Guys Should Learn How To Cook. (869 Views)

Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men / Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Regular Guys Should Learn How To Cook. by Betasms: 10:46am On Oct 10, 2014
1. Chicks dig it
There isn’t a woman alive immune to a man who can make her a delicious meal. Step up to the plate boys, we’re begging you. grin

2. Life skills are manly
You can fix your car, hunt wild animals and build a camp fire. Shouldn’t you know how to feed your tummy?

3. You’ll save money
Though there’s a good chance you’re single if you never learned to cook (see point #1), a home cooked meal is a much cheaper date night (or singles night) than dinner for two at Fancy restaurants.

4. It’s faster than going out
Fancy date meals aside, cooking at home is almost always faster than going out—so long as you know what you’re doing. Once you have a few basic skills down, you can stop wasting your time in fast food spots simply because you don’t know what else to eat.
What do you guys think?
Lets reach out to more people by getting affordable bulk sms from #http://.com/index.php
Re: Reasons Why Regular Guys Should Learn How To Cook. by passionate88: 11:22am On Oct 10, 2014
post=27020431:
1. Chicks dig it
There isn’t a woman alive immune to a man who can make her a delicious meal. Step up to the plate boys, we’re begging you. grin

2. Life skills are manly
You can fix your car, hunt wild animals and build a camp fire. Shouldn’t you know how to feed your tummy?

3. You’ll save money
Though there’s a good chance you’re single if you never learned to cook (see point #1), a home cooked meal is a much cheaper date night (or singles night) than dinner for two at Fancy restaurants.

4. It’s faster than going out
Fancy date meals aside, cooking at home is almost always faster than going out—so long as you know what you’re doing. Once you have a few basic skills down, you can stop wasting your time in fast food spots simply because you don’t know what else to eat.
What do you guys think?
Lets reach out to more people by getting affordable bulk sms from #http://.com/index.php
A female friend once told me that she'ld hate to marry a man that can cook... Cause she can't use food as a tool against him whenever he got/made her angry
Re: Reasons Why Regular Guys Should Learn How To Cook. by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 10, 2014
Yeah he should also learn how to cook properly in the bedroom.
No Time teaching a grown man how to locate the actual hole.
Re: Reasons Why Regular Guys Should Learn How To Cook. by Betasms: 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2014
Lool, he should just make sure he knows how to do every single thing, thats what makes him a man.
Re: Reasons Why Regular Guys Should Learn How To Cook. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Yeah he should also learn how to cook properly in the bedroom.
No Time teaching a grown man how to locate the actual hole.
undecided
How many men have you taught the location of the actual hole?
Is ur name not suppose to be (m) ??
Re: Reasons Why Regular Guys Should Learn How To Cook. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2014
urhoboman:
undecided
How many men have you taught the location of the actual hole?
Is ur name not suppose to be (m) ??
Why should I be male? undecided
Re: Reasons Why Regular Guys Should Learn How To Cook. by Betasms: 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
Nawa oo, its cooking we are taking about oo. tongue
Re: Reasons Why Regular Guys Should Learn How To Cook. by Betasms: 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
As a dude, you should be able to do anything asin anything, so all of you should go and learn oo.
Re: Reasons Why Regular Guys Should Learn How To Cook. by clemz85(m): 3:50pm On Oct 10, 2014
i cook ma meals, do ma laundry, amma single guy, i live to the fullest, so i take no shit from any ish gurl
Re: Reasons Why Regular Guys Should Learn How To Cook. by Betasms: 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2014
Thats nice, please girls are helpers not cooks and nannies.
Re: Reasons Why Regular Guys Should Learn How To Cook. by mesoade(m): 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2014
Noted undecided
Re: Reasons Why Regular Guys Should Learn How To Cook. by Henrypraise: 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
I came across a family were d man was a great cook, honestly, he had no use for d wife he was both man n wife himsef while d woman sits on d couch gettin fat on her a55 watchin telemundo n mytv all day, d man cums from work n goes into d kitchen. Twas digustin to me

Lemme tell u, if I am a gud cook, I'd remain a bachelor till 45 or 50.

N any gal dat wants her man to be a great cook just needs him to be a slave.
1. U fu*ck her
2. U giv her ur fluids
3. U bought her (yes u paid dowry)
4. U house her
5. U work n protect her
6. U even go errands 4 her n sweep d huz
7. U wash clothes
8. Now she wants u to cook 4 her

Tell me is she a queen termite dat just sits n lays egg children?

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Writes About The Tricks Of Ladies. Must Read. loll (picture) / 9 Important Things You Need To Remember To Save Your Relationship / Who Is Guilty Here??;d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.