Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Poll: Is Fidel Castro Dead? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poll: Is Fidel Castro Dead? (2695 Views)

Prophecy Fulfilled? See What Fidel Castro Said In 1973 Ths Is Happening Now / See Why INEC's Decision About Kogi Poll Is Very Wrong / Cast Your Vote Now: Jonathan Or Buhari Or Atiku: The Poll Is Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poll: Is Fidel Castro Dead? by buchio7(m): 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2006
@zebudaya
my broda i flowed with u n agreed to a point.
Re: Poll: Is Fidel Castro Dead? by OldGlory1(m): 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2006
Zebudaya

Is Cuba a failed state? If not, why are people not heading there in droves? The Ruler of any state, usually defines the type of government the state follows. Fidel Castro is a dictator, and Cuba is running at 20% of it's potential.
Re: Poll: Is Fidel Castro Dead? by stanech: 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2006
The problem of the cuba is not that they are running a communist government but because Castrol is a bad guy.

If he never die abeg mak them kill am make them get peace of mind
Re: Poll: Is Fidel Castro Dead? by zebudaya(m): 10:51pm On Aug 10, 2006
Luxembourg is one of the richest countries in the world per capita, How many people do you see going there? Cuba's main problem is that they are not allowed to trade fairly by the U.S.A and are subject to political and economic embargos but Castro is doing the best he can. If only Naija had free and efficient medical care and 98% literacy like cuba we would be so well off. . I hope you know even University education is free in Cuba, unlike the U.S where it depends on where you grow up and the rich go to Ivy league schools.

Another problem why people dont go to Cuba is because most outsiders have been brainwashed by the western media!.

China is emerging as strong Communist country I want to see the U.S give them crap!
Re: Poll: Is Fidel Castro Dead? by OldGlory1(m): 10:58pm On Aug 10, 2006
Zebudaya

I bet more people go FREELY to Luxembourg than to Cuba. I also will bet you Lunch, that the reason people do not go Luxembourg as much maybe just Distance, or Economic. But i bet you cannot guess why people stay away from Cuba. I also bet you that most Cubans will give their arm to become citizens of Luxembourg, and most Citizens of Luxembourg will turn down FREE Cuban citizenship.
Re: Poll: Is Fidel Castro Dead? by zebudaya(m): 11:06pm On Aug 10, 2006
The U.S places travel restrictions on American citizens going to cuba and vice versa, I would also bet you lunch that most [b]Nigerians [/b]would give two arms to be Citizens of the U.S. and most Americans would turn down the option of getting Nigerian citizenship. Luxembourg is [b]between [/b]France and Germany, so there is no reason people shouldn't go at least people go to france, and germany held the world cup this year. I'm just pointing out your assertion that just because people don't travel to a particular state, then it's a failed state
Re: Poll: Is Fidel Castro Dead? by bluenubian(f): 11:18pm On Aug 10, 2006
i dont see no poll, anyways the guy is soo dead, at least in my book.
Re: Poll: Is Fidel Castro Dead? by zebudaya(m): 11:17pm On Sep 05, 2006
To all the castro pessimists in the house. HE'S NOT DEAD, the sonofabitch is still alive cheers cheesy wink

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/5315424.stm
Re: Poll: Is Fidel Castro Dead? by BigB11(m): 8:06pm On Sep 06, 2006
People are not going to Cuba because the images of the country and the dictator are stained by the western media. When USA doesn't get along with you, they usually do anything to disable you and make life very uncomfortable for you.
One has to give credit to Castro for hanging in there all these years. I think he exhibits a true quality of a strong leader.

I wish him well and I hope a better strategy is implemented between USA and Cuba, so that peace can continue to spread through out the world.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Isabel Of Second Chance Coming To Recruit Nigeria Actors And Actresses / What Happened To Punch Newspaper's Website / Zaria Emirate Turbans Southerner As Ruler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.