Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Do We Need A Reason To Fall In Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Need A Reason To Fall In Love? (1819 Views)

Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks / Do You Need A Reason To Love Someone? / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Do We Need A Reason To Fall In Love? by Exjoker(m): 10:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
Don't be deceive when some claim that he has no reason my he fell in love. White lie!!! We always need a reason to fall in love with some: Either, the person's look or behavior.
Re: Do We Need A Reason To Fall In Love? by rudebouy: 10:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
Seriously, I dont know why I love my gf. I like plumply girls or girls with flesh, not fat. Anytin like mercy johnson or yvonne jegede or yvonne okoro is perfect for me. But she is slim like yvonne nelson. She is d first slim chic I've eva dated. Am addicted to big boobs but she has small boobs. I like bad girls but she is so conservative - she cant even say d phrase 'fvck me' even when am actually fvcking her. I hate arguing but we argue a lot. In fact we are too different ppl and der are a lot of tins abt her dat I dont like.

Despite our differences I always feel dis strong, deep and unexplainable attraction towards her, like we ought to be togeda. And I can do almost anytin for her.

Maybe its her long legs or becos she is a good kisser. But I've dated chics with longer legs and who kiss beta and are cuter too.

Rite now, I cant say why I love ma girlfriend even doe she can be very stubborn and annoying atimes. But wot I do know is, I do love this chic. And she is d first chic I think I've eva loved without a reason.
Re: Do We Need A Reason To Fall In Love? by mirexxx(f): 11:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
Youngpo413:
You answered your question already,there is absolutely no reason to fall in love...but men and women are busy deceiving each other in the name of relationship,thinking they are in love but sincerely using each other for sexual gratification...that's absurd isn't it?so just like you said earlier,I don't think there should be any STUPIDDD reason to fall in love.
yea yea smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Categories Of Ex'es / Happy Vals Day: See Some Geeky Pickup Lines For Prospective Bae / What Do Women Really Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.