Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015 (4276 Views)

A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala / NASS Clerk And Saraki Snubbed Buhari‘s Request – Garba Shehu / Why I Support Gen Muhammadu Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015 by BuhariVanguard: 12:08am On Oct 11, 2014
Lets do it...APC is the answer

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015 by Raiders: 12:13am On Oct 11, 2014
Buhari should go and rest. He is too old to rule Nigeria. APC should give their presidental ticket to younger politicians like Fashola or Oshiomole. Nigerians are going to reject buhari again in the elections

7 Likes

Re: SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015 by acenazt: 12:14am On Oct 11, 2014
the Major doesn't need a group like TAN. am behind him all the way

13 Likes

Re: SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015 by CyberWolf: 12:17am On Oct 11, 2014
Azuatalam na you? cheesy cheesy grin grin...dead on arrival

2 Likes

Re: SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015 by BuhariVanguard: 12:21am On Oct 11, 2014
we aint noisemakers like TANOIDS

9 Likes

Re: SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015 by Caseless: 12:26am On Oct 11, 2014
my whole support goes to d people's general.

14 Likes

Re: SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015 by Caseless: 12:27am On Oct 11, 2014
Raiders:
Buhari should go and rest. He is too old to rule Nigeria. APC should give their presidental ticket to younger politicians like Fashola or Oshiomole. Nigerians are going to reject buhari again in the elections
give a name of a leader in history that brought changes that was younger than buhari.

10 Likes

Re: SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015 by Caseless: 12:28am On Oct 11, 2014
BuhariVanguard:
they rants, they type alphabet-soup.

7 Likes

Re: SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015 by BuhariVanguard: 12:33am On Oct 11, 2014
PDP will be praying deep in their hearts so that Gen Buhari wont clinch the APC presidential ticket,bt its a done deal cos it will be battle royale next year when the Talismanic GMB faces the clueless GEJ in an epic election final

9 Likes

Re: SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015 by Papertrail11(m): 12:37am On Oct 11, 2014
buhari all the way......

jonas economic policies hav failed nigerians are suffering like madt

5 Likes

Re: SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015 by Raiders: 12:45am On Oct 11, 2014
Caseless:
give a name of a leader in history that brought changes that was younger than buhari.
buhari is too old for Nigeria. APC has better and younger politicians than Buhari

1 Like

Re: SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015 by Caseless: 12:54am On Oct 11, 2014
Raiders:
buhari is too old for Nigeria. APC has better and younger politicians than Buhari
i wonder how any sane mind wld use age as a criteria for choosing a leader.

9 Likes

Re: SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015 by Raiders: 1:09am On Oct 11, 2014
Caseless:
its time to give the younger generation a chance to rule. I am not saying Buhari is a bad leader but his time is past and he should go and retire. He should give other people chance to rule.

1 Like

Re: SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015 by DONLEKAN: 1:18am On Oct 11, 2014
How old is Raiders. Buhari is in it for people like you so that your time may not go past you without fulfilling your dreams. If you truly believe Nigeria needs change you have to support the new rave for change which APC represents today.

8 Likes

Re: SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015 by Caseless: 1:19am On Oct 11, 2014
Raiders:
its time to give the younger generation a chance to rule. I am not saying Buhari is a bad leader but his time is past and he should go and retire. He should give other people chance to rule.
if age is d only reason, then i stick with buhari forever.

12 Likes

Re: SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015 by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:23am On Oct 11, 2014
Raiders:

That aren't corrupt?

2 Likes

Re: SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015 by Raiders: 1:24am On Oct 11, 2014
DONLEKAN:
How old is Raiders. Buhari is in it for people like you so that your time may not go past you without fulfilling your dreams. If you truly believe Nigeria needs change you have to support the new rave for change which APC represents today.
you said Nigeria needs change and I also agree with you that Nigeria needs change. However Buhari cant bring change to Nigeria because he was part of the Old leaders that has ruled us. Change can only occur if a new and younger leader is elected as president.

13 Likes

Re: SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015 by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:25am On Oct 11, 2014
Caseless:

Usually those that say that really despise him because of his tribe and religion but can't openly say that. Similar to racists that used age as the reason why they didn't think Obama should be President but instead tried to say "He's too young and inexperienced" instead of just saying "I don't like him because he's black".

4 Likes

Re: SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015 by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:27am On Oct 11, 2014
Raiders:
you said Nigeria needs change and I also agree with you that Nigeria needs change. However Buhari cant bring change to Nigeria because he was part of the Old leaders that has ruled us. Change can only occur if a new and younger leader is elected as president.

GEJ is young, the only change he brought to your country was massive corruption, tribalism, bigotry and mental destruction of the psyche of the people.

10 Likes

Re: SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015 by Caseless: 1:31am On Oct 11, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

Usually those that say that really despise him because of his tribe and religion but can't really say that. Similar to racists that used age as the reason why they didn't think Obama should be President but instead tried to say "He's too young and inexperienced" instead of just saying "I don't like him because he's black".
i taya oo

5 Likes

Re: SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015 by Raiders: 1:31am On Oct 11, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

Usually thise that say that really despise him because of his tribe and religion but can't really say that. Similar to racists that used age as the reason why they didn't think Obama should be President but instead tried to say "He's too young and inexperienced" instead of just saying "I don't like him because he's black".
its not a matter tribe and religion. The reason most Nigerians don't support Buhari is because he was part of the previous leaders that rule Nigeria. We need change in Nigeria and not a leader that with take us back to the 80s

5 Likes

Re: SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015 by slimfit1(m): 3:53am On Oct 11, 2014
So what age doesn't matter

2 Likes

Re: SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015 by earthgreeners(m): 4:25am On Oct 11, 2014
Raiders:
its not a matter tribe and religion. The reason most Nigerians don't support Buhari is because he was part of the previous leaders that rule Nigeria. We need change in Nigeria and not a leader that with take us back to the 80s
stfu

3 Likes

Re: SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015 by juventino: 5:01am On Oct 11, 2014
Why?
Re: SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015 by Ofunaofu: 5:21am On Oct 11, 2014
Sai Buhari!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015 by Descartes: 5:23am On Oct 11, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

Usually those that say that really despise him because of his tribe and religion but can't really say that. Similar to racists that used age as the reason why they didn't think Obama should be President but instead tried to say "He's too young and inexperienced" instead of just saying "I don't like him because he's black".
Exactly!!! That's politics.

2 Likes

Re: SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015 by omenka(m): 6:10am On Oct 11, 2014
acenazt:
angryangry
Re: SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015 by omenka(m): 6:13am On Oct 11, 2014
Caseless:
if age is d only reason, then i stick with buhari forever.

3 Likes

Re: SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015 by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 11, 2014
acenazt:
huh! Whatcha doing behind da lean arsse bh,licking or kissing his....?
#nigerians say NO to ethnotribalism n bitterness.nigerians say NO to bhri..

1 Like

Re: SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015 by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 11, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

stereotype of da leeching parasites understood..abokki.

1 Like

Re: SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015 by 9jii(m): 7:19am On Oct 11, 2014
Ofunaofu:
Sai Buhari!
Wallahi

3 Likes

Re: SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015 by Imoy(m): 7:21am On Oct 11, 2014
BuhariVanguard:
Anoda paid APC goon

U re doing a good job bro.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS :- Mubi ( Madinatu Islam) Liberated Finally / President Obama's Slumdog Brother: Meet The Hopeless Drunk From A Nairobi Shanty / PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.