Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015 (4295 Views)

A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala / NASS Clerk And Saraki Snubbed Buhari‘s Request – Garba Shehu / Why I Support Gen Muhammadu Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015 by acenazt: 11:27am On Oct 14, 2014
Rexxie:

kiss my arsse...
sorry kid i wouldn't kiss your hand even if i was offered free passage to heaven talk less of your leprous Arse.
Re: SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015 by kwanKwasiyya(m): 11:33am On Oct 14, 2014
Buhari is an exceptional person with lots of followers

Re: SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015 by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 14, 2014
BuhariVanguard:
Lets do it...APC is the answer

Re: SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015 by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 14, 2014
Raiders:
its not a matter tribe and religion. The reason most Nigerians don't support Buhari is because he was part of the previous leaders that rule Nigeria. We need change in Nigeria and not a leader that with take us back to the 80s
tryin hard to convince urself.
Re: SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015 by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 14, 2014
acenazt:
sorry kid i wouldn't kiss your hand even if i was offered free passage to heaven talk less of your leprous Arse.
aahhaha..i knew u were gonna say some'n like that cos its obvious that ex DIICKtator's lean arsse is such a mouthful for ya....ahahahahahahahahahahaha......
Re: SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015 by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 14, 2014
Rexxie:

huh! Whatcha doing behind da lean arsse bh,licking or kissing his....?
#nigerians say NO to ethnotribalism n bitterness.nigerians say NO to bhri..
dats what gej has done
Re: SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015 by acenazt: 11:45am On Oct 14, 2014
Rexxie:

aahhaha..i knew u were gonna say some'n like that cos its obvious that ex DIICKtator's lean arsse is such a mouthful for ya....ahahahahahahahahahahaha......
Shocker!!!
Re: SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015 by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 14, 2014
Punkinmusty:
dats what Buhari has done..Infact, BUHARI...#BRING BACK OUR $2.8B NOW $67B.
seconded.
Re: SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015 by Gbawe: 11:51am On Oct 14, 2014
kwanKwasiyya:
Buhari is an exceptional person with lots of followers

Very true. Nigerians should take a clue from how well he did in 2011 against GEJ with relatively no support and very limited funding on the platform of the CPC which was virtually a brand new political Party at the time. People mention his past defeats in 2007 and 2003 also without realising that Buhari had a mountain to climb back then as a very principled man trying to go it alone. Today, with the considerable might and finance of the biggest opposition Party in Nigeria behind him then I think even the usually dull and cretinous Jonathanians see the obvious and this is why they are trembling and shouting "APC should present Fashola" up and down.

If the PDP manage the internal election process well and Buhari emerges without serious rancour , which mean other powerful and wealthy candidates willingly fall in line behind Buhari, then the APC will be more than good to go.
Re: SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015 by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 14, 2014
acenazt:
Shocker!!!
kissin'n'lickin' abokii hard arsses since 30 b.c
Re: SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015 by kwanKwasiyya(m): 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
Gbawe:

Very true. Nigerians should take a clue from how well he did in 2011 against GEJ with relatively no support and very limited funding on the platform of the CPC which was virtually a brand new political Party at the time. People mention his past defeats in 2007 and 2003 also without realising that Buhari had a mountain to climb back then as a very principled man trying to go it alone. Today, with the considerable might and finance of the biggest opposition Party in Nigeria behind him then I think even the usually dull and cretinous Jonathanians see the obvious and this is why they are trembling and shouting "APC should present Fashola" up and down.

If the PDP manage the internal election process well and Buhari emerges without serious rancour , which mean other powerful and wealthy candidates willingly fall in line behind Buhari, then the APC will be more than good to go.
If hw winz the primaries he will have the full support of Th APC
Re: SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015 by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 14, 2014

Re: SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 14, 2014
Sai Buhari
Sai Fayemi as VP
Re: SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2014
ochejoseph:
Buhari's supporters and promoters are the main reason he will never see the presidency again

1. When you chant "sai mai sallah" meaning only the one who prays the Islamic prayers in a country where Muslims are Christians share things equally you create a situation where 50 % of the population is already against you

"Wisdom and foolishness are not thesame" - Oche Otorkpa

2. YES corruption is our biggest problem and I will give Gen Buhari an A+++ on the fight against corruption .

But a leader must be able to replicate himself so that when he is old as he is now others will take charge, Buhari is a solo man

"I start with the premise that the function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers" — Ralph Nader

Leaders don't create followers; they create more
leaders.
— Tom Peters,

3. In 2011 Thousands if not millions of Nigerians both Muslims and Christians had their loved ones killed and their properties destroyed By Buhari's supporters in one of the most unprovoked and cool blooded attack in the history of Nigeria.

Some of these people are still grieving and waiting for Buhari who refused to stop his supporters as they went about sniffing out lives

The price of greatness is responsibility.
— Winston Churchill, British prime minister
(1874-1965)

4.In a world were innovation and ideas is taking center stage No country needs a leader who is not Computer compliant .
At his Age Buhari still struggling to link up with Mugabe's outdated policies we need to move on

You can't lead anyone else further than you have
gone yourself.
— Gene Mauch,

Sincerely when Buhari takes a close look at the constitution and Electoral law he knows deep down that he can never be elected president of Africa's greatest Nation

I rest my case and God Bless Nigeria

Nonsense analysis
Re: SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015 by BuhariVanguard: 12:28am On Nov 05, 2014
am back
odunH:
And any1 that comes here to quote me in exonerating corruption,let me use a nairalander words that says thunder wey go fire that person dey do press up or may his her affairs be handled the way this presentgovernment handle Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015 by 9jawear(m): 2:35am On Nov 05, 2014
BuhariVanguard:
am back

i think this buhari campaign should move beyond having arguments on nairaland and facebook, we need to see things in action where is the campaign website,where are campaign videos.
Please if we want to contribute to the campaign , how can we officially contact the buhari vanguard organisation.

I already have a couple videos i have done for the campaign and i would like to volunteer my services

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking!! Jonathan Pushes For 8weeks Postponement Of Elections / "Before We Become A Hated Region" / Watch Video Of People Killed By Soldiers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.