Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. (3540 Views)

Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? / Why Your Boyfriend May Not Be In A Hurry To Become Your Husband / Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. by NnamdiN: 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2014
Ukutsgp:
the one who cannot fend for his girlfriend.
I already said something about him. It is not your duty undecided if she can't stay because of your financial status, be brave enough to let her go lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
Ukutsgp:
hw do u know the guy who is worth it?
his character when he has nothing and when he has something could be different. It depends on the person
Re: Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. by Tallesty1(m): 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2014
imas:
".......stay with him till there is a change" what if there is no positive change, I mean if he has no drive, no vision, no dream, no ambition, should she still stay
Then he is dead not broke.

The people I pity most in this life are those who hustle to impress babes.

Because it useless.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. by Ibrokane(m): 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
[quote autr=Tallesty1 post=27062897]

The people I pity most in this life are those who hustle to impress babes.

Because it useless.
[/quote]
Those are the peoples whose names are as follow...
Oponupapa of Nigeria
Senior docile
Arugbo obo
AGBA inanki........
I trust my current 9ja chicks... dey gat no time for xtra-time...once d guy is unable to make it as usual.....rhythm changes.....
Re: Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. by Ukutsgp(m): 10:41pm On Oct 11, 2014
Some ladies are too quick to dump a broke guy. Some only live for today forgetting tomorrow.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
imas:
".......stay with him till there is a change" what if there is no positive change, I mean if he has no drive, no vision, no dream, no ambition, should she still stay

Neva be with a man dat has no vision. A man dat is going nowhere is taking u nowhere. But if u leave a broke guy with a vision 3 to 5yrs later if u meet him, u wd wish u had stayed. Der are many testimonies to dat fact.

For example, my friend just got a job with total and his take home is very yummy. Abt 2 months ago, I had to send him airtime and transport money back to ph becos he was broke and stranded.

U see life?
Re: Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 12, 2014
prettythicksme:
pls nairalanders what is this one saying for Pete sake!!!
Am typing wat my mind asked me to type joor...my keypad was auto-correcting my text..don't make me look foolish b4 every1 joor
Re: Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. by Ukutsgp(m): 11:38am On Oct 12, 2014
There is benefit in waiting.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2014
nma24:
It's really frustrating to date a broke guy especially if the girl is from a broke home and without a job(Maybe a student ).... We compare Nigerian girls to white Girls forgetting the wide gap in our economy when compared to theirs... Do you guys think We would be interested in your money if We had a Good standard of living and accessible jobs?

Dis is just an excuse. Der are so many so-called 'working class' ladies dat still insist on a man meeting dia needs. Der are many wives with good jobs dat dont contribute a dime in d house. So its not always abt getting a job. Its abt d 'collecting mentality' - always wanting to collect. Wots wrong with wanting to give ehhn?

Tins wd be easier if ladies told dia wd-be boyfriends early enof dat day want a guy dat can take care of dia financial needs, at least dis way both parties know wot to expect. So if he cant meet up, he shd walk away early enof. Not d one u wd start with recharge card, den to bis subscription, den to 20k and 50k, na dia way wahala day always start. And if he cant afford, u say he's broke.

Na wa oh!
Re: Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2014
Ukutsgp:
There is benefit in waiting.

Of course there is benefit in waiting, just like there is harm in waiting for a lazy dimwit who has no clear-cut idea of what he wants in life.

You should be advising the ladies to look out for a dude who's living a goal-driven life. A dude who is working relentlessly towards a vision and believes so much in himself.

Not all brokes are worth the wait.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. by agrovick(m): 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2014
prettythicksme:
dating a broke guy is a waste of time because out of 100%of broke guys na only 5% go remember the lady if they get rich na so thier money go dey shack them like alcohol.they even go to the extend of flirting if they don get money and forget the Lady that suffer with them when they were broke.
does this not contradict one of your recent comments? Now I know with all certainty that some women are confused
Re: Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2014
SuperMartins:
Am typing wat my mind asked me to type joor...my keypad was auto-correcting my text..don't make me look foolish b4 every1 joor
wareva jare
Re: Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 12, 2014
obongproff:

Dis is just an excuse. Der are so many so-called 'working class' ladies dat still insist on a man meeting dia needs. Der are many wives with good jobs dat dont contribute a dime in d house. So its not always abt getting a job. Its abt d 'collecting mentality' - always wanting to collect. Wots wrong with wanting to give ehhn?

Tins wd be easier if ladies told dia wd-be boyfriends early enof dat day want a guy dat can take care of dia financial needs, at least dis way both parties know wot to expect. So if he cant meet up, he shd walk away early enof. Not d one u wd start with recharge card, den to bis subscription, den to 20k and 50k, na dia way wahala day always start. And if he cant afford, u say he's broke.

Na wa oh! noted!
Re: Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. by valdes00(m): 1:51am On Oct 13, 2014
Hmmm.... Nw I see y dis babe is still with me.... As broke as I am....
Re: Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. by Nobody: 5:14am On Oct 13, 2014
nma24:
It's really frustrating to date a broke guy especially if the girl is from a broke home and without a job(Maybe a student ).... We compare Nigerian girls to white Girls forgetting the wide gap in our economy when compared to theirs... Do you guys think We would be interested in your money if We had a Good standard of living and accessible jobs?
I don't mean no insults but after reading all comments here from ladies, all I can do is to marvel at the mentality of Nigerian younger women. They will jump from one car to another during university days and come out worse than an illiterate. After wasting their lives on frivolities, they will look for a man to lean on. Pitiful undecided
Re: Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 13, 2014
IdiAmin1:
I don't mean no insults but after reading all comments here from ladies, all I can do is to marvel at the mentality of Nigerian younger women. They will jump from one car to another during university days and come out worse than an illiterate. After wasting their lives on frivolities, they will look for a man to lean on. Pitiful undecided
Yea Pitiful indeed
Re: Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. by Ukutsgp(m): 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Of course there is benefit in waiting, just like there is harm in waiting for a lazy dimwit who has no clear-cut idea of what he wants in life.

You should be advising the ladies to look out for a dude who's living a goal-driven life. A dude who is working relentlessly towards a vision and believes so much in himself.

that is why the lady is there to guide him into his dreams.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 14, 2014
Ukutsgp:
that is why the lady is there to guide him into his dreams.

Really?

Since when did ladies mutate into guardian angels? cheesy

Only a lazy and unambitious dude would wait for a lady to walk into his life and spur him up.

Every thing is in place for you to be a success, it's only a despicable lazy nitwit that would wait for a lady to come around and show him the green light.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. by Ukutsgp(m): 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Really?

Since when did ladies mutate into guardian angels? cheesy

Only a lazy and unambitious dude would wait for a lady to walk into his life and spur him up.

Every thing is in place for you to be a success, it's only a despicable lazy nitwit that would wait for a lady to come around and show him the green light.
have u heard that behind every successful man, there is a woman? U cant rule out the advice, encouragement, the help that a lady can render to a guy.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ukutsgp:
have u heard that behind every successful man, there is a woman? U cant rule out the advice, encouragement, the help that a lady can render to a guy.

C'mon mate, you're making it look like once a woman steps into the life of a man, things gets better all of a sudden.

It doesn't work that way, I don't have to keep bringing up this line over and over again.

Heaven helps those who help themselves.

Here's my view on this issue earlier on:

AirborneLacer:

''Behind every successful man, there is a woman'' is an incomplete sentence.

It doesn't go forth to explain that such successful man must not be the lazy type that is clamped to the sofa everyday neither does it explain that such woman must be a virtuous woman who possesses the heart of gold.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lol / Which Romancelander Always Puts A Frown On Your Face When They Comment / What's The Most Attractive Part Of A Girl's Body?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.