Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

The Best Way To A Woman's Heart - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Way To A Woman's Heart (4459 Views)

What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? / 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart / Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Way To A Woman's Heart by smooooooth: 1:08pm On Nov 12, 2008
Easybaby:

There are only two ways to woman heart:

Through the Mouth and the Ass undecided cool kiss kiss kiss

hey sexyleamon, at 20, i strongly recommend you learn from a grown up like easybaby.
Re: The Best Way To A Woman's Heart by sexyLeamon(f): 1:10pm On Nov 12, 2008
smooooooth:

hey sexyleamon, at 20, i strongly recommend you learn from a grown up like easybaby.
all women are different undecided
Re: The Best Way To A Woman's Heart by smooooooth: 1:12pm On Nov 12, 2008
sexyLeamon:

all women are different undecided

yeah i guess, the ones without a mouth and ass, then i dont think we can call them women, undecided maybe girlsss.
Re: The Best Way To A Woman's Heart by sexyLeamon(f): 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2008
smooooooth:

yeah i guess, the ones without a mouth and ass, then i don't think we can call them women, undecided maybe girlsss.
whatever you wish sir my opinion remain the same
Re: The Best Way To A Woman's Heart by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 12, 2008
Well, we ladies love to be spoilt. I know a guy that buys me gifts regularly will definitely get my attention.

But I think all in all, sincerity does it all for me undecided
Re: The Best Way To A Woman's Heart by Easybaby(f): 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2008

thanks . . .I am a grown up woman kiss kiss kiss kiss

yeah i guess, the ones without a mouth and ass, then i don't think we can call them women, maybe girlsss

rolling on the floor grin grin grin grin grin grin

Well, we ladies love to be[b] spoilt.[/b]

Nope . . .I don't love to be spoilt, but to be trained undecided tongue tongue
Re: The Best Way To A Woman's Heart by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2008
Easybaby:

thanks . . .I am a grown up woman kiss kiss kiss kiss

rolling on the floor grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nope . . .I don't love to be spoilt, but to be trained undecided tongue tongue

I hear you . . . I just dont beleive tongue tongue tongue lipsrsealed
Re: The Best Way To A Woman's Heart by soulamanne(m): 2:38pm On Nov 12, 2008
thats says it all.anatomically thru her ass and her mouth
Re: The Best Way To A Woman's Heart by meexteriox(m): 3:00pm On Nov 12, 2008
For me, the best way to woman's heart is summed up in the words of the GREAT JAMES HADLEY CHASE.

[center]I've been around and i've known a lot of women in my time. They've given me a lot of grief and a lot fun.
Now, women are funny animals. You never know where you are with them; they don't often know where they are with
themselves. It's no good trying to find out what makes them tick, it just can't be done. They have more moods than an army of cats have lives,
and all you can hope for is to spot the mood you are after when it turns up and step in quick. Hesistate and you are a dead duck, unless you
are one of those guys who likes a slow approach, that might get you somewhere in a week or a month or even a year.
But that's not the way i like it. I like it it quick and sudden: LIKE A SHOT IN THE BACK.
[/center]
Re: The Best Way To A Woman's Heart by jonsn: 3:30pm On Nov 12, 2008
@myndofgold
Jus curious, What exactly is swipe? cheesy
Re: The Best Way To A Woman's Heart by vicade(m): 3:39pm On Nov 12, 2008
The best way to a woman's heart is to spend money on her; gifts, trips, outings,shopping e.t.c.

a woman is likely to give her heart to a rich maga et la yahoo boy rather than for her to give her heart to a broke lover boy.
Re: The Best Way To A Woman's Heart by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 10, 2011
To win her heart, Respect her, care for her, and love her.

To win her over, Give her money, and have good sex with her.
Re: The Best Way To A Woman's Heart by amefi(m): 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2011
Show her the love of God.
Re: The Best Way To A Woman's Heart by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2011
Please do not be a stalker.
Re: The Best Way To A Woman's Heart by Tush16: 6:41pm On Mar 10, 2011
Ujujoan:
Well, we ladies love to be spoilt. I know a guy that buys me gifts regularly will definitely get my attention.

But I think all in all, sincerity does it all for me
U mean u av preference for a guy who gets u things regularly without making attempts to know his source of income?u cud date a yahoo guy,that I'm 100 percent sure of.
Re: The Best Way To A Woman's Heart by annawhite(f): 6:45pm On Mar 10, 2011
the best way to a woman's heajavascript:void(0);rt is by respecting her and appreciating her always. cool cool cool
Re: The Best Way To A Woman's Heart by Macgreat(m): 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2011
Your bank account. . . show her your statement and her heart is yours
Re: The Best Way To A Woman's Heart by elettrodad(m): 7:23pm On Mar 10, 2011
According to Dyt profile:
Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep, wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you, the one who turns to his friends and says, "that's her",

Than you will be fine, for six months or so. After you will finally catch her cheating you with the worse son of a b-i-t-c-h in town. That's life my friend.
Re: The Best Way To A Woman's Heart by otokx(m): 8:35pm On Mar 10, 2011
really worse son of a bitch
Re: The Best Way To A Woman's Heart by Orikinla(m): 8:52pm On Mar 10, 2011
a good bank account and a generous heart.
Re: The Best Way To A Woman's Heart by Cupid04(f): 10:54pm On Mar 10, 2011
esu_afraid:
ABEG MAKE WE PUT WOMAN MATTER FOR GUTTER,dem no worth to talk about cos dem be ALL THE MAD THING WEY DEY DIS LIFE.

My people abi nah LIE?
Pple like you go crawling n crying for a girl,u sissy. trash talking about girls,kudos to you,cos ur mom was there,u got sis n mos def all ur children will be girlsssssss, start crying

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Do This To Your MAN?? (photos) / Is This Sufficient??? / Reekado Banks Brother in Fresh Cheating Scandal (Leaked Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.