Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:24 PM

Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy (8998 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by valmunich(m): 10:13pm On Oct 11, 2014
I couldn't agree more with this OP. These hoes ain't loyal angry angry
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by kilokeys(m): 10:13pm On Oct 11, 2014
Sixix:

No, it was not grin

It is sickening

hmm. being single is d best.. no drama.. at these babes wowo.. chai..
i think poverty is a bastard. u could actually get more reasonable girls among d rich than some broke chics under d influence of lack.
ill stay single till i wanna marry abeg

Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by folameme(f): 10:16pm On Oct 11, 2014
farano:
Ok for those in relationship anyway
Exactly na dem get d wahala hehehehehehe*lmao*
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by destante(f): 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2014
valmunich:
I couldn't agree more with this OP. These hoes ain't loyal angry angry
waawu. go on.
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by valmunich(m): 10:44pm On Oct 11, 2014
destante:
waawu. go on.
Are you loyal
You even cheat with your mind tryna date trey angry angry
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by Sixix: 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2014
kilokeys:

hmm. being single is d best.. no drama.. at these babes wowo.. chai..
i think poverty is a bastard. u could actually get more reasonable girls among d rich than some broke chics under d influence of lack.
ill stay single till i wanna marry abeg

Good choice

No, it is not, it is very convenient to blame poverty, I believe their problem is more spiritual tongue

Besides it is more of a Nigerian thing

Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by destante(f): 10:47pm On Oct 11, 2014
valmunich:

Are you loyal
You even cheat with your mind tryna date trey angry angry
hehe. u got me there with treysongz. okbye cheesy
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by GuyFawkes: 10:47pm On Oct 11, 2014
They see it as some sort of fall back option, but its still being disloyal.

Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by Pdizzle(m): 11:12pm On Oct 11, 2014
Blame the society
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by ikekings(m): 11:44pm On Oct 11, 2014
Lol.. Guys are not smiling.. This ain't new to me.. grin grin grin
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 12, 2014
And the saying goes..,

Dont lay all your eggs in one basket.

There is a word called PLAN B.

Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by valdes00(m): 12:13am On Oct 12, 2014
My GF is included in d other half without backup BF..... I can vouch 4 her on dat
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by Oahray: 12:53am On Oct 12, 2014
folameme:
Exactly na dem get d wahala hehehehehehe*lmao*
smh. So fake. A girl who can e-laugh this hard at something so not funny, can keep up to five backups without a pang of conscience.

Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by nefertiitii: 1:00am On Oct 12, 2014
Oahray:
smh. So fake. A girl who can e-laugh this hard at something so not funny, can keep up to five backups without a pang of conscience.

Hehe u r a meanie tongue
Truth is not all girls are cheats biko
Having a bf is so much work so y would anybody wana keep 2 or more undecided Pfffttttttt
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by Oahray: 1:01am On Oct 12, 2014
nefertiitii:

Hehe u r a meanie tongue
Truth is not all girls are cheats biko
Having a bf is so much work so y would anybody wana keep 2 or more undecided Pfffttttttt
baffles me too. I was hoping you'd tell us smiley
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by nefertiitii: 1:09am On Oct 12, 2014
Oahray:
baffles me too. I was hoping you'd tell us smiley

grin grin story for anoda day tongue
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by Nobody: 1:14am On Oct 12, 2014
The rate of promiscuity in women is alarming.
Haven't you experienced a case where you are d*cking a girl, her real boyfriend calls and she receives the call as if she's in a tutorial class.

Girls bad pass badmus!
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by Nobody: 2:28am On Oct 12, 2014
Having guys as friends and admirers doesn't make them a backup.

A girls life is different from a guy, in the sense that a girl has little say as to who walks up to her, she is expected to be nice and not rude, be open to friendship and all that cos no one knows where his or her saving grace will come from .

though some intentionally keep multiple. They have their reasons. Once bitten .........
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by MrsChima(f): 3:28am On Oct 12, 2014
I agree. .back up man indeed!
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by Islie: 7:05am On Oct 12, 2014
they are playing the cards....... thinking that two can play the game.......

girls aren't loyal since1914
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by jaz(m): 7:34am On Oct 12, 2014
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by Sagamite(m): 7:51am On Oct 12, 2014
Sixix:

Good choice

No, it is not, it is very convenient to blame poverty, I believe their problem is more spiritual tongue

Besides it is more of a Nigerian thing

Nope.

It is a global thing in all societies where women are not overtly suppressed.

This was about UK women, but it happens too with other Western women.

Women don't like risk that is not fun, they will always take care of their best interest where they can. Men are the same, but many have been trained to be mugus who should not take care of their self-interest with the reward of a pat on the back as "real men" and the belief they are not one except they cater only for women's interests.

Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by Sagamite(m): 8:01am On Oct 12, 2014
jaz:

Bros wich kin PhD work b dat

PhD in Womantology.
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by Tymax(m): 8:19am On Oct 12, 2014
manuelpepper:
that is why i dont do relationship. I share other people's girlfriend with them. Very economical and peaceful. No drama
It's like I will try this ya style. grin
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by manuelpepper: 8:40am On Oct 12, 2014
Tymax:

It's like I will try this ya style. grin
tymax this style is very economical!

You have little to worry about.

Why would ladies want us to date them only while keep numerous boyfriends like job recruitment centre?

Who is deceiving who?
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by Tymax(m): 9:02am On Oct 12, 2014
manuelpepper:
ty max this style is very economical!

You have little to worry about.

Why would ladies want us to date them only while keep numerous boyfriends like job recruitment centre?

Who is deceiving who?
Lol cheesy
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by dolarland(m): 9:18am On Oct 12, 2014
op. girls will always say I PREFER MALE FRIENDS TO FEMALE. even whn thy are in relationships thy still make this statement.
The truth is, all those male friends she keeps are back up plan..
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by waywardpikin: 9:45am On Oct 12, 2014
valdes00:
My GF is included in d other half without backup BF..... I can vouch 4 her on dat

Don't say such my guy. Before you get the shock of your life you might never recover from.

No be Adam talk say 'Eve is the bone of my bone, the flesh of my flesh'.

No be Eve still do Adam strong thing con spoil the whole garden of Eden parole with her ojukokoro?

Guy leave matter. Even if she is a wonderful person as you say, just dey observe everything with a certain aloofness and detachedness. You protect yourself better that way and nothing can ever shock or surprise you.

If you've ever been double-crossed by their species you go know say no be play I dey play. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by valdes00(m): 10:13am On Oct 12, 2014
waywardpikin:

Don't say such my guy. Before you get the shock of your life you might never recover from.

No be Adam talk say 'Eve is the bone of my bone, the flesh of my flesh'.

No be Eve still do Adam strong thing con spoil the whole garden of Eden parole with her ojukokoro?

Guy leave matter. Even if she is a wonderful person as you say, just dey observe everything with a certain aloofness and detachedness. You protect yourself better that way and nothing can ever shock or surprise you.

If you've ever been double-crossed by their species you go know say no be play I dey play. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Last I checked, her name is still ITUNNU nt EVE..... I knw woh am talkin bout..... N of cos, I dey observe.... Even wit d way I trust her, nothing else can surprise me... Even if she fuckup
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by farano(f): 10:45am On Oct 12, 2014
Odunharry:
Gals dn scarce 4 nairaland abi na wetin
See us here now grin
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 12, 2014
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by Odunharry(m): 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2014
farano:
See us here now grin
u no attnd church today?

Happy Birthday Enegod!!! / Why Are Ladies Referred To As Olosho When They Do This? / Backstreet Boys Or Westlife