Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy (8834 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by laplace12(m): 1:14pm On Oct 12, 2014
The back up plan are usually the friendzoned Guys.
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by agrovick(m): 2:13pm On Oct 12, 2014
farano:
Ok for those in relationship anyway
Babe, whats going on
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by agrovick(m): 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2014
manuelpepper:
that is why i dont do relationship. I share other people's girlfriend with them. Very economical and peaceful. No drama
confirm
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by farano(f): 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2014
agrovick:

Babe, whats going on
hehehehe where?
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by agrovick(m): 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2014
farano:
hehehehe where?
no where jor, i notice you sound different of late. Its like you lost that effervescent part of you
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by fuckshit: 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2014
FÜCKING true. Can FÜCKING testify to this. grin grin
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by slap1(m): 8:06pm On Oct 12, 2014
True.
Nearly half for the girls, over half for the guys.
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by Justeenaleo(f): 10:48pm On Oct 13, 2014
The last babe that spoke tho
Different spermatozoa makes ladies look older than they are shocked shocked grin grin
So ladies are now sperm collectors Odikwa mma. Shrugs*

Whether there's back up or not that's not a problem for naija, the main problem is that there will be election next year and the same set of people are contesting. They looming over political posts like flies waiting to pirch on shiiit.

If your babe has a backup dude then you are fvcking up.
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 14, 2014
That is what we call side bobo
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by khukhi(f): 10:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
Odunharry:
Sagamite i agree with you....

4m what i have seen,heard and even personal experience, i have concluded that

Many Gals aint loyal
True story
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by Odunharry(m): 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
khukhi:

True story
but why are some gals like that?
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by AnonymustME(m): 11:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
Well, this isn't really a problem undecided

guys usually have several backup girlfriends too. Ladies do you honestly believe you're the only one in his life?
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by khukhi(f): 4:30am On Oct 17, 2014
Odunharry:

but why are some gals like that?

You can't eat mc Donalds everyday according to some people they need variety in they're lives.

Another thing is that if you love someone,sometimes they don't appreciate you and the other guy always does the things the current bf might not be doing.

Sometimes its just all about not being able to let a guy go cause they do it soooo well. Some people are gifted hey.
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by khukhi(f): 4:31am On Oct 17, 2014
AnonymustME:
Well, this isn't really a problem undecided

guys usually have several backup girlfriends too. Ladies do you honestly believe you're the only one in his life?
Honestly.... no
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by TerryCarr(m): 2:35am On Feb 04, 2015
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by 2sexyus: 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2016
cool cool

OMFG!!! Is This Girl Right Or Been Silly? (shocking Picture) / OMG! Secret Camera Caught Boy Having Sex With His Cousin (video + Pic) / Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me.