Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy (8825 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by Sagamite(m): 9:16pm On Oct 11, 2014
Don't be a mugu!

http://metro.co.uk/2014/09/24/sorry-to-break-this-to-you-men-but-half-of-all-women-have-a-back-up-bloke-4880645/

Sorry to break this to you men, but half of all women have a back-up bloke

You might want to sit down for this, men.

Apparently nearly half of women in relationships have a back-up bloke – a man waiting in the wings in case things don’t work out with you.

A whopping 43 per cent of women have a Mr Plan B, according to a survey of 2,000.

Unsurprisingly, the most likely candidate is an ‘old friend’ – yes, it’s that guy who is ‘just like a brother’ to her.

Others might be ex-boyfriends or ex-husbands, colleagues or someone they have met at the gym.

Back-up bloke is typically someone she’s known for about seven years and there’s a one in three chance you’ve met him already.

One in 10 have already confessed their undying love for her, and he would ‘drop everything’ for her, according to one in five women.

Worryingly, one in four women say their feelings for him are just as strong as for you.

Fifteen per cent say their feelings were stronger.

However, one in three doubt anything would ever happen, so it’s probably fine.

A spokesman for OnePoll.com, which carried out the study, said: ‘For our research to establish that almost half of women in relationships have a Plan B is a worrying sign.

‘This news may cause a few men in relationships to think twice about not taking the rubbish out or choosing a night down the pub in favour of a cosy night in with his partner.’

Interestingly, 46 per cent of those surveyed suspected their husband or boyfriend might have a back-up woman of their own, although men were not polled to verify this.

I have said it several times on NL for years. It was part of my PhD work.

https://www.nairaland.com/1075574/having-spare-tyre-now-norm/2#12581580

https://www.nairaland.com/962850/ladies-which-these-dating-evils/3#11106792

https://www.nairaland.com/328942/marry-date-kiss-hug-pass

https://www.nairaland.com/1468399/he-threatening-break-sim-card/1#18642213

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by Odunharry(m): 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2014
Sagamite i agree with you....

4m what i have seen,heard and even personal experience, i have concluded that

Many Gals aint loyal

1 Like

Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by farano(f): 9:28pm On Oct 11, 2014
Ok for those in relationship anyway
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by Odunharry(m): 9:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
i wish i know how to upload a video here...

About 20gals or so were asked how many boyfriend they have only abt 5 or 6 said one

P.S God bless all the ladies out there who truly love their boyfriend and will neva cheat on them

7 Likes

Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by Odunharry(m): 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2014
farano:
dnt tell me u are single
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by starpon1: 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2014
farano:
even u ferano

1 Like

Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by Odunharry(m): 9:32pm On Oct 11, 2014
Tolexander i seeth thou..
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by Tolexander: 9:33pm On Oct 11, 2014
That's not too bad having a backup should the relationship fails!

Even God has a backup for man;
Some of the Pharisees in the crowd said to Jesus, “Teacher, rebuke your disciples!”
“I tell you,” he replied, “if they keep quiet, the stones will cry out.” luke 19:39-40

God has made stones a backup in case man fails.
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by farano(f): 9:33pm On Oct 11, 2014
Odunharry:

dnt tell me u are single
haha I reserve my comment tongue
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by farano(f): 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
starpon1:
even u ferano
..abi Ferrari grin
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by remsonik(f): 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
Well if only the guy has engaged the lady but if he hasn't and age isn't on her side,she might ve a back up guy.

What of men that have side chicks.
If you coming with equity come with fairness!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by Odunharry(m): 9:38pm On Oct 11, 2014
farano:
haha I reserve my comment tongue
talk joo,lol
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by Tallesty1(m): 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2014
Half you said

That's wrong.

95.5% of them have back-up boyfriend.

Nah today?

6 Likes

Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by kilokeys(m): 9:45pm On Oct 11, 2014
chai.. and i like farano dat year o..

sagamite. easy on d ladies, would u..

its nt thier fault.. monkey disease.
they would gladly swing to another branch once d present one is weak.
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by Habeebpain(m): 9:45pm On Oct 11, 2014
Odunharry:

About 20gals or so were asked how many boyfriend they have only abt 5 or 6 said one

P.S God bless all the ladies out there who truly love their boyfriend and will neva cheat on them

I have that video. The day I watched it Ehn, I just gave up hope on women. One girl actually broke it down into 3:
1. Mr I sabi book
2. Main boyfriend
3. Mr Pay the bills
4. Mr Have some fun

Another one said she has two: one at home and one in school.
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by okotv(m): 9:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
Tallesty1:
Half you said

That's wrong.

95.5% of them have back-up boyfriend.

Nah today?
why don't you fancy ladies that much
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by Sagamite(m): 9:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
Odunharry:
Sagamite i agree with you....

4m what i have seen,heard and even personal experience, i have concluded that

Many Gals aint loyal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXRN_LkCa_o

3 Likes

Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by Sagamite(m): 9:51pm On Oct 11, 2014
Odunharry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw3uAqT2iQE
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by Tolexander: 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2014
Odunharry:
Tolexander i seeth thou..
ya bro, sagamite is saying the playing truth!
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by Waspy(m): 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2014
Saga, where you been dey hide. Wonder where the likes of JS Park and 2sexy been long at??
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by Sixix: 9:56pm On Oct 11, 2014
Sagamite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw3uAqT2iQE

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You can't cry now...Oro buruku tohun terin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by Odunharry(m): 9:59pm On Oct 11, 2014
Habeebpain:

I have that video. The day I watched it Ehn, I just gave up hope on women. One girl actually broke it down into 3:
1. Mr I sabi book
2. Main boyfriend
3. Mr Pay the bills
4. Mr Have some fun

Another one said she has two: one at home and one in school.
gbam....

I watch d video and gave up on some gals
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by manuelpepper: 10:00pm On Oct 11, 2014

1 Like

Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by Odunharry(m): 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2014

1 Like

Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by manuelpepper: 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2014
that means naija ladies operates the same way pros.titu.tes operates no difference.
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by WackyJ1(m): 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
It's very simple. These hoes ain't Loyal
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by manuelpepper: 10:04pm On Oct 11, 2014
remsonik:
Well if only the guy has engaged the lady but if he hasn't and age isn't on her side,she might ve a back up guy.

What of men that have side chicks.
If you coming with equity come with fairness!!!
is that what they ask you? Na so una dey take fail exam.
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by kilokeys(m): 10:05pm On Oct 11, 2014
Sixix:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You can't cry now...Oro buruku tohun terin cheesy cheesy cheesy

oboi.. i couldnt watch it to the end.. so pissed.. was it staged? or what.. o boi.. STI distributors
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by Odunharry(m): 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
Gals dn scarce 4 nairaland abi na wetin
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by Sixix: 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
kilokeys:

oboi.. i couldnt watch it to the end.. so pissed.. was it staged? or what.. o boi.. STI distributors

No, it was not grin

It is sickening

1 Like

Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by manuelpepper: 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
chaiiiii! I don watch the video finish ooo.

One of them said, she can have as many boyfriends as she wants.

Naija ladies na ashawo ooooo
Re: Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 11, 2014
TRUE.

I realize that from a recent personal experience with a Nigerian gal.She wanted 4 bf's. shocked one gal,4guys(read mugu)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Think Dating A Fine Boi Is Easy? / This Is How To Bath – Lady Shows Herself Bathing. (video) / Sex In The Bathroom. What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.