Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month (3865 Views)

What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done / Nominate The Best And Worst "couples" In The Romance Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by destante(f): 11:51am On Oct 12, 2014
valmunich:

Morning missy, Hawayu? smiley smiley
finee finee tainz. So stop being an annoying nlder tongue
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by richard69(m): 11:54am On Oct 12, 2014
liability and yungwizzy
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by valmunich(m): 11:55am On Oct 12, 2014
destante:
finee finee tainz. So stop being an annoying nlder tongue
Okay smiley

Goan reply your message BTW undecided undecided
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by BreezyRita(f): 11:59am On Oct 12, 2014
claireshan:
Iceberlyncheesy
Seconded!! Add Vizkiz too. He's annoying but funny at times
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by vizkiz: 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2014
BreezyRita:

Seconded!! Add Vizkiz too. He's annoying but funny at times

swirry, what makes me "annoying" cry
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by onstelly(f): 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2014
tosyne2much:
I only dislike one Nairalander here.. He's a self acclaimed foreigner even when it's so obvious he's a ghetto boy striving to eat one square meal a day.. You see him painting other people's thread with a particular writing colour. The funniest thing is that he has neva made a sensible comment ever since I have come across his comments.. I wouldn't just want to mention his name
Hahahaha pls mention name nah
As for me na Mrcock
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by tosyne2much(m): 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2014
onstelly:

Hahahaha pls mention name nah
As for me na Mrcock
lolxxxxxxx.. smart babe
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by chibwike(m): 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2014
mumumugu:
Am i annoyin or just mumu?
the both
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by chibwike(m): 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2014
theDreamer2:
Most annoying should be "icebirlyn"
That guy is like MTN, he is on every thread with his annoying wanna-be-funny comments.
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by mikron(m): 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
I don't have any. Mrcork makes me laugh though. He is not annoying like people think
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by mizcalvina(f): 4:25pm On Oct 12, 2014
Mrcock is so annoying...
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by onstelly(f): 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
tosyne2much:
lolxxxxxxx.. smart babe
Hahahahaha lol
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by tosyne2much(m): 4:37pm On Oct 12, 2014
onstelly:

Hahahahaha lol
i just hope he doesnt come to bash you sha... tongue
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by LadyCaty(f): 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2014
claireshan:
Iceberlyncheesy

Exactly..vewi annoying
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by LadyCaty(f): 5:43pm On Oct 12, 2014
theDreamer2:
Most annoying should be "icebirlyn"
That guy is like MTN, he is on every thread with his annoying wanna-be-funny comments.

Seriously..nd I wonda hw hez always d 1st †̥ comment i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ most threads..he shld get d award joor.
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by chimerase2: 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2014
Most of dey gals here re very annoying
Some of them as olodoish as dey are they claim to be HYPER asin MEGA HYPER angry angry
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by chimerase2: 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2014
LadyCaty:

Seriously..nd I wonda hw hez always d 1st †̥ comment i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ most threads..he shld get d award joor.
I just like de guy, his de best I hv in romance section his comments makes me laugh no mata how try it is
Amu funnier or is it funnier wich ever one shaa
Amu funnier dan him but he makes me laf cheesy
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by chimerase2: 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2014
claireshan:
Iceberlyncheesy
becos he asked u for number and u refused him and u tink dis de best way to reward him undecided
Bia dis gal shey de man of God dn dey warn u since DNT PROVOKE ME angry
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by LadyCaty(f): 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2014
chimerase2:
I just like de guy, his de best I hv in romance section his comments makes me laugh no mata how try it is
Amu funnier or is it funnier wich ever one shaa
Amu funnier dan him but he makes me laf cheesy

Y you no go lyk am.. funi ppl..birds of d same feather cool
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
chimerase2:
becos he asked u for number and u refused him and u tink dis de best way to reward him undecided
Bia dis gal shey de man of God dn dey warn u since DNT PROVOKE ME angry
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by chimerase2: 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2014
claireshan:
undecided undecided undecided
hamattan block ua ear undecided
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 12, 2014
mumumugu:
Am i annoyin or just mumu?
you are both with this your moniker#lol
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 12, 2014
MrCork,Andyblazepenis there moniker is even about konji na wahoo.nickz,gowonabacha they always tackle me.
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by onstelly(f): 7:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
tosyne2much:
i just hope he doesnt come to bash you sha... tongue
He no fit oh
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by nickz(m): 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2014
prettythicksme:
MrCork,Andyblazepenis there moniker is even about konji na wahoo.nickz,gowonabacha they always tackle me.
i haven't even started on you seftonguetongue
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2014
nickz:
i haven't even started on you seftonguetongue
you go meet me for house too naa,wont give up. wink
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by nickz(m): 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2014
prettythicksme:
you go meet me for house too naa,wont give up. wink
i advice you to run out of that housetongue
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2014
[quote author=nickz post=27088719]i advice you to run out of that housetongue no way!!
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by obomobo: 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
all of una
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by nickz(m): 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2014
prettythicksme:
no way!!
ok........watch out!!
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by tosyne2much(m): 10:44pm On Oct 12, 2014
onstelly:

He no fit oh
so hope you are gud sha ?
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by onstelly(f): 11:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
tosyne2much:
so hope you are gud sha ?
Am ok and you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11 Tips For Dating Shy Guys And Making Him Your Soulmate Forever / Which Romantic Movie Once Made You Cry. / 14 Pics Showing The Subtle Difference Between Men And Wom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.