Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,638 members, 7,820,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Nominate The Best And Worst "couples" In The Romance Section - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nominate The Best And Worst "couples" In The Romance Section (2111 Views)

UNBELIEVEABLE!!!! TOP 9 POTENTIAL Couples In Romance Section 2015 . / Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nominate The Best And Worst "couples" In The Romance Section by sexylogan(m): 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2011
for me;
Best Couple: Mrs,  Chima and Mr. Cork
Worst Couple: Jennifa and Sagamite
Re: Nominate The Best And Worst "couples" In The Romance Section by ismaeel86(m): 3:13pm On Oct 30, 2011
Best couple of all time

190 and omolola

Born2fuck and rokiatu
Re: Nominate The Best And Worst "couples" In The Romance Section by sexylogan(m): 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2011
^^ make rokiatu catch u cool
Re: Nominate The Best And Worst "couples" In The Romance Section by Ofido(m): 4:50pm On Oct 30, 2011
Born2fuck and Rokiatu, Hahahahahahaha, This is serious oooo
Re: Nominate The Best And Worst "couples" In The Romance Section by ismaeel86(m): 5:03pm On Oct 30, 2011
sexylogan:

^^ make rokiatu catch u cool

Siddon there, the babe like the guy and born2fuck has stop going to brothels because of her
Re: Nominate The Best And Worst "couples" In The Romance Section by sexylogan(m): 5:15pm On Oct 30, 2011
ismaeel86:

Siddon there, the babe like the guy and born2fuck has stop going to brothels because of her
I u say so. Lol smiley
Re: Nominate The Best And Worst "couples" In The Romance Section by MrsChima1(f): 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2011
Bestest Couple: Mrs. Chima and Rokiatu kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Nominate The Best And Worst "couples" In The Romance Section by sexylogan(m): 5:21pm On Oct 30, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Nah. That can't b true. We all KNOW that u r not gãy. undecided
Re: Nominate The Best And Worst "couples" In The Romance Section by HighChief4(m): 6:07pm On Oct 30, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

You are at it again huh
Re: Nominate The Best And Worst "couples" In The Romance Section by MrsChima1(f): 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2011
Hursh Haters. angry angry angry
Re: Nominate The Best And Worst "couples" In The Romance Section by MrsChima1(f): 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2011
Best Couple: Amefi and Ms. Darkskin wink
Re: Nominate The Best And Worst "couples" In The Romance Section by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 30, 2011
me and cuddlemii na the hottest couple grin
Re: Nominate The Best And Worst "couples" In The Romance Section by lailaiwala: 8:09pm On Oct 30, 2011
sexylogan:

for me;
Best Couple: Mrs,  Chima and Mr. Cork MzDarkskin+190
Worst Couple: Jennifa and Sagamite

grin
Re: Nominate The Best And Worst "couples" In The Romance Section by slimyem: 10:12pm On Oct 30, 2011
Lefulefu and tellwisdom-best fagg.ots. oops!best couple.
Re: Nominate The Best And Worst "couples" In The Romance Section by ismaeel86(m): 10:23pm On Oct 30, 2011
lefulefu and slimyem should be matched together, cos i think lefulefu will be healed through this union.
Re: Nominate The Best And Worst "couples" In The Romance Section by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 31, 2011
ismaeel86:

lefulefu and slimyem should be matched together, cos i think lefulefu will be healed through this union.
guy abeg i no wan die early oooo.u know say slimyem na the type of babe wey dey give a bobo stroke grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nominate The Best And Worst "couples" In The Romance Section by Creamish(f): 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2011
Lolz . . . funny enuff, i dont even know whoz wit who here . . . . Nowz my chance. cheesy
Re: Nominate The Best And Worst "couples" In The Romance Section by freecocoa(f): 5:17pm On Oct 31, 2011
I would have given it to firearm and tjskii but I don't see them online that much again.
190 and omolola1 were pretty hot here too,before mzdarksin snatched 190 from lola.
Annawhite and Dsenseless were good couples too and I would have nominated freecocoa and kaymoney but only God knows where he left her to.
Re: Nominate The Best And Worst "couples" In The Romance Section by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2011
Who is pairing my wife Rokiatu with someone else there? angry
Re: Nominate The Best And Worst "couples" In The Romance Section by DAY12(m): 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2011
I hold Roki & Iyatrustee down!

Guys please stay away, I hold bottle for my hand ooo! angry
Re: Nominate The Best And Worst "couples" In The Romance Section by sexylogan(m): 8:43pm On Oct 31, 2011
Seems like Rokiatu's in hot demand. tongue
* * *grabs a chilled soda and sits down to watch the action* * *
This is gonna be gud. cool
Re: Nominate The Best And Worst "couples" In The Romance Section by MrsChima1(f): 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2011
Sexylogan

Do me a favor and propose to Rokiatu. Make sure that the wedding will be held in Nigeria so that I do not have to get a Liberian tourist visa. That way I can attend two weddings in the same trip. grin grin grin Make sure the wedding is done within three months of my Nigerian tourist visa. wink

Don't tell her I said this. lipsrsealed
Re: Nominate The Best And Worst "couples" In The Romance Section by Dabss(m): 10:18pm On Oct 31, 2011
Nayah and gas plant.
Re: Nominate The Best And Worst "couples" In The Romance Section by sexylogan(m): 5:29am On Nov 01, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Sexylogan

Do me a favor and propose to Rokiatu.

Hate to disappoint you bt I don't see myself doing that. Lol. Btw, why do you want me to do that?

Mrs, Chima:

Make sure that the wedding will be held in Nigeria so that I do not have to get a Liberian tourist visa. That way I can attend two weddings in the same trip. grin grin grin Make sure the wedding is done within three months of my Nigerian tourist visa. wink

Don't tell her I said this. lipsrsealed

I'm not from Liberia. My dad is Nigerian but my mom is British. I'm Nigerian.
Re: Nominate The Best And Worst "couples" In The Romance Section by MrsChima1(f): 5:44am On Nov 01, 2011
sexylogan:

Hate to disappoint you bt I don't see myself doing that. Lol. Btw, why do you want me to do that?

I'm not from Liberia. My dad is Nigerian but my mom is British. I'm Nigerian.

My harem decided that you would be a perfect candidate for Rokiatu and I want nothing but the best for her.

You wouldn't disappoint us I am sure. wink
Re: Nominate The Best And Worst "couples" In The Romance Section by sexylogan(m): 5:48am On Nov 01, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

My harem decided that you would be a perfect candidate for Rokiatu and I want nothing but the best for her.

You wouldn't disappoint us I am sure. wink

I wudn't want 2buff and Day11 to be after me for the rest of my life. tongue I've got someone else in mind. . .
Re: Nominate The Best And Worst "couples" In The Romance Section by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 01, 2011
Wifey respect yourself. angry angry angry angry

If you don't want me anymore just go ahead and say so. I am not in need of a man. angry
Re: Nominate The Best And Worst "couples" In The Romance Section by DAY12(m): 4:28pm On Nov 01, 2011
***looking @ roki's pixture***

Guess what comes in my mind? sad
Re: Nominate The Best And Worst "couples" In The Romance Section by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 01, 2011
LMAO hahahahaha. Why sad?
Re: Nominate The Best And Worst "couples" In The Romance Section by DAY12(m): 5:31pm On Nov 01, 2011
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nominate The Best And Worst "couples" In The Romance Section by Cuddler: 5:48pm On Nov 01, 2011
Denzel2009 & Dyt
Re: Nominate The Best And Worst "couples" In The Romance Section by Dabss(m): 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2011
Miss chima and Bin gbagbo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cant Be Arsed! - What To Do In This Situation / What Will You Do? / Reasons Why Guys Shouldn't Worry About Their Heights.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.