Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell (2407 Views)

What Kind Of Pastor Is This? / Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire / Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:26pm On Nov 03, 2022
When there's a difficult issue arguments won't solve the problem but performance that's why Jesus said "by their FRUITS you will know them" {Matthew 7:16-18} so there's no need for fruitless arguments present a better performing group than Jehovah's Witnesses at least let's see the group that's practicing what Jesus taught better than JWs! wink

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by SeniorMan715(m): 7:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
We are getting there smiley
are you done reading ? Let me give you the second reading
Courz:

But you have disgraced yourself now. What knowledge have you shared so far other than lies? Your fellow JW Mad MaxInDHouse is just watching you disgrace yourself because even he can't explain the doctrine. grin grin

SeniorMan715, SeniorMan715, SeniorMan715, in order for the prophecy concerning Nebuchadnezzar to lead to 1914, there must be a 2nd fulfillment of that prophecy. But the verses you showed contain no second fulfillment. It only described what will happen to King Nebuchadnezzar. Where did you get the 2nd fulfillment from? From your imagination? Do you even understand this doctrine? Most JWs don't understand it.

Do you know type and antitype?
Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by Kobojunkie: 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2022
SeniorMan715:
Am not talking about Romans. I clearly said Babylonian how will you be accurate when your source isn't credible
Again...According to Google, 587 BC. undecided
On Tisha B'Av, 25 August 587 BCE or 18 July 586 BCE, the Babylonians took Jerusalem, destroyed the First Temple and burned down the city. The small settlements surrounding the city, and those close to the western border of the kingdom, were destroyed as well.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(587_BC)
Please no more of the red herrings. Let's get somewhere meaningful with this claim of yours. We are on page 4 of the thread and still no progress. Can you maybe type up a clear concise explanation and post it once already? undecided

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by Courz: 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
When there's a difficult issue arguments won't solve the problem but performance that's why Jesus said "by their FRUITS you will know them" {Matthew 7:16-18} so there's no need for fruitless arguments present a better performing group than Jehovah's Witnesses at least let's see the group that's practicing what Jesus taught better than JWs! wink

Shut up your mouth! Which performance? This one below abi? Where Watchtower is helping pedophiles to sexually abuse kids or where JWs have found lies in your Cult and are running away from these countries below? Which performance? Instead of you to explain 1914 and why you choose to accept it but reject the founder of that doctrine, you are here typing imaginary rubbish!

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by Courz: 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
SeniorMan715:

SeniorMan715, SeniorMan715, SeniorMan715, in order for the prophecy concerning Nebuchadnezzar to lead to 1914, there must be a 2nd fulfillment of that prophecy. But the verses you showed contain no second fulfillment. It only described what will happen to King Nebuchadnezzar. Where did you get the 2nd fulfillment from? From your imagination? Do you even understand this doctrine? Most JWs don't understand it.

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
Courz:

Shut up your mouth! Which performance? This one below abi? Where Watchtower is helping pedophiles to sexually abuse kids or where JWs have found lies in your Cult and are running away from these countries below? Which performance? Instead of you to explain 1914 and why you choose to accept it but reject the fpunder of that doctrine, you are here typing imaginary rubbish!

What is the name of your church?

What are they doing in our neighbourhood now?

If you can't answer the argument is fruitless! wink

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by Courz: 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2022
SeniorMan715:

SeniorMan715, SeniorMan715, SeniorMan715, Explain to us how you arrived at 1914 directly from the Bible. You must show us the whole Calculation process directly from the Bible. The Calculation and the corresponding dates must be there for us to take you seriously! This is what you get for following a Lying Cult!
Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by Courz: 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Shut up your mouth! Which performance? This one below abi? Where Watchtower is helping pedophiles to sexually abuse kids or where JWs have found lies in your Cult and are running away from these countries below? Which performance? Instead of you to explain 1914 and why you choose to accept it but reject the founder of that doctrine, you are here typing imaginary rubbish!

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by SeniorMan715(m): 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2022
Explain what you understand from the verse let me help you understand u lack it smiley
Courz:

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:38pm On Nov 03, 2022
Courz:

No just kill yourself with HBP! smiley

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by Kobojunkie: 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2022
SeniorMan715:
Explain what you understand from the verse let me help you understand u lack it smiley
2 Kings 25:1-26 - Speaks of the destruction wrought by Nebuchaddnezzar

Ezekiel 21:26, 27 - is prophesy of the destruction of Jerusalem indicating that it will happen when the right king for the job is installed over Babylon.

Daniel 4:10-16 - is Nebuchadnezzars dream depicting the punishment God had planned for him as a king, a dream whose explanation is clearly provided by Daniel in the verses that follow.

Clearly, none of the passages allude to any of what you claim.

So explain this delusion of yours. At least if na from alien stuff, make humans understand am small. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by Courz: 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Explain this Bible verse below.

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by Courz: 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

No just kill yourself with HBP! smiley

Since you can't explain The Lie 1914, explain this Bible verse.

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by Courz: 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2022
SeniorMan715:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. What a Disgrace!

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2022
Courz:

Explain this Bible verse below.
Courz:

Since you can't explain The Lie 1914, explain this Bible verse.

Go and ask your brothers in da lord and start worshiping with them. I'm sure you will be happy at least! smiley

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by Courz: 7:46pm On Nov 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Go and ask your brothers in da lord and start worshiping with them. I'm sure you will be happy at least! smiley

Explain this verse Mad MaxInDHouse.

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2022
Courz:

Explain this verse Mad MaxInDHouse.

Matthew 7:6 wink

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by Courz: 7:50pm On Nov 03, 2022
SeniorMan715 and Mad MaxInDHouse. You are arguing to support 1914 doctrine but you are also rejecting your founder that formed the same 1914 doctrine. Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Una foolishness no be small thing at all! grin grin grin

I have never come across such stupidity in my life! grin grin

Four pages yet no tangible response! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by Courz: 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Matthew 7:6 wink

Look at your fruits below. Attorney General don tire for una matter. Tell me, why is Watchtower punishing Child Sexual Abuse victims for reporting to the police? Was that what Jehovah aka Satan advised Watchtower to do?

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2022
Courz:
SeniorMan715 and Mad MaxInDHouse. You are arguing to support 1914 doctrine but you are also rejecting your founder that formed the same 1914 doctrine. Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Una foolishness no be small thing at all! grin grin grin

When a lost sheep of the house of Israel suffice you will see TEACHING but as for you Christ commanded me not to throw pearls at you! Matthew 7:6 smiley

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by SeniorMan715(m): 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2022
Because you lack understanding. smiley
Courz:

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
Courz:

Look at your fruits below. Attorney General don tire for una matter. Tell me, why is Watchtower punishing Child Sexual Abuse victims for reporting to the police? Was that what Jehovah aka Satan advised Watchtower to do?

The one and only organization that's free from politics and military services! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3 wink

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by Kobojunkie: 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
Courz:

Please stop engaging the other in what is obviously a red herring - a typical JW argument tactic here on Nairaland - so we can get some answers from the one. undecided

SeniorMan715, do you want to create another thread specifically for this topic where you make clear your belief so we can understand how you justify it even with no real scriptural backing? undecided
Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by Courz: 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
SeniorMan715:

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Please stop engaging the other in what is obviously a red herring - a typical JW argument tactic here on Nairaland - so we can get some answers from the one. undecided

You won't get anything, go and worship alone since you don't believe in worship in group! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by Courz: 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The one and only organization that's free from politics and military services! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3 wink

The one and only organisation that protects Pedophiles and punishes Victims for exposing them. grin grin

The one and only organization that breeds Homosexuals and covers Crime. grin grin grin

The one and only organization that participates in politics and and has shares in Military War equipments. grin

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by SeniorMan715(m): 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2022
Courz you lack understanding
Courz:

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
SeniorMan715:

The understanding was given only to those who have made themselves TEACHABLE like babies! Matthew 11:25

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2022
Courz:

The one and only organisation that protects Pedophiles and punishes Victims for exposing them. grin grin

The one and only organization that breeds Homosexuals and covers Crime. grin grin grin

The one and only organization that participates in politics and and has shares in Military War equipments. grin

No more WARS!
Russia and Ukraine would have been at peace if everyone are JWs! wink

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by Courz: 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:

SeniorMan715, do you want to create another thread specifically for this topic where you make clear your belief so we can understand how you justify it even with no real scriptural backing? undecided

Don't even bother. SeniorMan715 is a dunce and a Bible student of JWs. He knows nothing. He is still learning and will not provide you with anything tangible. All what he has posted so far is what you will get. His response is typical of most JWs on this topic. They can't explain 1914. I just want to show SeniorMan715 that he knows nothing and he won't be able to defend lies without looking stupid.. I don't care if I have to quote him 100 times.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by Courz: 8:04pm On Nov 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

No more WARS!

The one and only organization that breeds Homosexuals and covers Crime. grin grin

The one and only organization that participates in politics and and has shares in Military War equipments. grin cheesy
Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:06pm On Nov 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

No more WARS!
Courz:

The one and only organization that breeds Homosexuals and covers Crime. grin grin

The one and only organization that participates in politics and and has shares in Military War equipments. grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How God Showed Me The Vision Of Rapture And Hell 1 / Is Sports Betting A Sin? / An In Depth Analysis Of The Hail Mary Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.