Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell (2417 Views)

What Kind Of Pastor Is This? / Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire / Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by Courz: 6:40pm On Nov 03, 2022
SeniorMan715:
When you don't know something you ask people that know to help you out instead of arguing blindly, go and read it in the bible or can't you read?

Do you know what Numerology is? It is an occultic teaching. A way to calculate dates to predict the Future. That's what Russell taught you JWs in calculating 1914. Oya, answer me. How did Russell come up with 1914?
Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by Courz: 6:41pm On Nov 03, 2022
SeniorMan715:
2 Kings 25:1-26
Ezekiel 21:26, 27
Daniel 4:10-16 go and read it if there's anything you don't understand in the verse i can calmly explain to you.

This is rubbish. You are not answering the question. Show me directly from the Bible. Where is 607? Where is 2520 years? Where is 1914 in the Bible? Where is this whole calculation from in the Bible? Show me.
Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by SeniorMan715(m): 6:43pm On Nov 03, 2022
Is like you can't read ?
Or you don't have bible? cheesy
Courz:

This is rubbish. You are not answering the question. Show me directly from the Bible. Where is 607? Where is 2520 years? Where is 1914 in the Bible? Where is this whole calculation from in the Bible? Show me.
Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by Courz: 6:44pm On Nov 03, 2022
SeniorMan715:
Is like you can't read ?

You are not answering the question. Show me directly from the Bible. Where is 607? Where is 2520 years? Where is 1914 in the Bible? Where is this whole calculation from in the Bible? Show me.
Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by SeniorMan715(m): 6:45pm On Nov 03, 2022
Stop disgracing yourself cheesy
Courz:

You are not answering the question. Show me directly from the Bible. Where is 607? Where is 2520 years? Where is 1914 in the Bible? Where is this whole calculation from in the Bible? Show me.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by Kobojunkie: 6:46pm On Nov 03, 2022
SeniorMan715:
Is like you can't read ?
OR you are not able to properly answer the question since what your claim isn't of scripture but of delusions you conveniently cling to. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by Courz: 6:48pm On Nov 03, 2022
SeniorMan715:
Stop disgracing yourself cheesy

You are actually disgracing yourself in a public forum because history books and archaeological findings have a different date from the rubbish you just posted. Common Google disagrees with you. I have asked you several times to show me from the Bible your claims. You have done nothing but type rubbish!.

Who invented 1914 SeniorMan715?

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by SeniorMan715(m): 6:49pm On Nov 03, 2022
Go and read the bible accounts i posted and stop arguing blindly, abi am i the person that incited it in the bible
Kobojunkie:
OR you are not able to properly answer the question since what you claim isn't of scripture but of delusions you cling to. undecided
Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by Courz: 6:51pm On Nov 03, 2022
SeniorMan715, SeniorMan715, SeniorMan715, Explain to us how you arrived at 1914 directly from the Bible. You must show us the whole Calculation process directly from the Bible. The Calculation and the corresponding dates must be there for us to take you seriously! This is what you get for following a Lying Cult!

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by Kobojunkie: 6:53pm On Nov 03, 2022
SeniorMan715:
Go and read the bible accounts i posted and stop arguing blindly, abi am i the person that incited it in the bible
2 Kings 25:1-26 - Speaks of the destruction wrought by Nebuchaddnezzar

Ezekiel 21:26, 27 - is prophesy of the destruction of Jerusalem indicating that it will happen when the right king for the job is installed over Babylon.

Daniel 4:10-16 - is Nebuchadnezzars dream depicting the punishment God had planned for him as a king, a dream whose explanation is clearly provided by Daniel in the verses that follow.

Clearly, none of the passages allude to any of what you claim.

So explain this delusion of yours. At least if na from alien stuff, make humans understand am small. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by SeniorMan715(m): 6:53pm On Nov 03, 2022
Lol cheesy
Courz:
SeniorMan715, SeniorMan715, SeniorMan715, Explain to us how you arrived at 1914 directly from the Bible. You must show us the Calculation directly from the Bible. The Calculation and the corresponding dates must be there for us to take you seriously!
Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by Courz: 6:55pm On Nov 03, 2022
SeniorMan715:
Lol cheesy

SeniorMan715, SeniorMan715, SeniorMan715, Explain to us how you arrived at 1914 directly from the Bible. You must show us the Calculation directly from the Bible. The Calculation and the corresponding dates must be there for us to take you seriously!

You must also show us where there is a 2nd fulfillment of the prophecy to lead to 1914.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by SeniorMan715(m): 7:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
When did the Babylonian King destroyed jerelusem ? Let me explain and educate you
Kobojunkie:
2 Kings 25:1-26 - Speaks of the destruction wrought by Nebuchaddnezzar

Ezekiel 21:26, 27 - is prophesy of the destruction of Jerusalem indicating that it will happen when the right king for the job is installed over Babylon.

Daniel 4:10-16 - is Nebuchadnezzars dream depicting the punishment God had planned for him as a king, a dream whose explanation is clearly provided by Daniel in the verses that follow.

Clearly, none of the passages allude to any of what you claim.

So explain this delusion of yours. At least if na from alien stuff, make humans understand am small. undecided
Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by Kobojunkie: 7:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
SeniorMan715:
When did the Babylonian King destroyed jerelusem ? Let me explain and educate you
Desist with the Red herrings abeg! undecided

Stop asking silly questions and explain your belief. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by Courz: 7:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
SeniorMan715, SeniorMan715, SeniorMan715, in order for the prophecy concerning Nebuchadnezzar to lead to 1914, there must be a 2nd fulfillment of that prophecy. But the verses you showed contain no second fulfillment. It only described what will happen to King Nebuchadnezzar. Where did you get the 2nd fulfillment from? From your imagination? Do you even understand this doctrine? Most JWs don't understand it.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by SeniorMan715(m): 7:04pm On Nov 03, 2022
Answer the question let continue you want to know abi, allow me to teach you then cheesy
Courz:
SeniorMan715, SeniorMan715, SeniorMan715, in order for the prophecy concerning Nebuchadnezzar to lead to 1914, there must be a 2nd fulfillment of that prophecy. But the verses you showed contain no second fulfillment. It only described what will happen to King Nebuchadnezzar. Where did you get the 2nd fulfillment from? From your imagination? Do you even understand this doctrine? Most JWs don't understand it.
Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by Courz: 7:05pm On Nov 03, 2022
SeniorMan715:

But you have done nothing in this thread. What have you been doing? What education do you want to give us that is groundbreaking when you have disgraced yourself? Even Mad MaxInDHouse can't explain this doctrine. Many JWs cannot because it is crap! You have boasted to have known better than us. Oya, start explaining now!
Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by Courz: 7:06pm On Nov 03, 2022
SeniorMan715:
Answer the question let continue you want to know abi, allow me to teach you then cheesy

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:07pm On Nov 03, 2022
SeniorMan715:

These are unbelievers!

Matthew 7:6 smiley

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by SeniorMan715(m): 7:08pm On Nov 03, 2022
cheesy see your life, you know want to learn or understand, keep arguing blindly
Courz:

But you have done nothing in this thread. What have you been doing? What education do you want to give us that is groundbreaking when you have disgraced yourself? Even Mad MaxInDHouse can't explain this doctrine. Many JWs cannot because it is crap! You ha e boasted to ha e known better than us. Oya, start explaining now!
Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by Courz: 7:08pm On Nov 03, 2022
SeniorMan715, we will show you today that you know nothing. grin grin grin

You never see anything. You think to explain Lies is easy. Oya talk!
Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by Courz: 7:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
SeniorMan715:
cheesy see your life, you know want to learn or understand, keep arguing blindly

But you have disgraced yourself now. What knowledge have you shared so far other than lies? Your fellow JW Mad MaxInDHouse is just watching you disgrace yourself because even he can't explain the doctrine. grin grin

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by Kobojunkie: 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2022
SeniorMan715:
All you have done is make a failed attempt at linking this delusion of yours to scripture. Since you are desperate to have us learn from you, we have at least learned that this delusion has no real scriptural basis for it. undecided

So, are you going to explain this idea of yours or not? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:13pm On Nov 03, 2022
Courz:

But you have done nothing in this thread. What have you been doing? What education do you want to give us that is groundbreaking when you have disgraced yourself? Even Mad MaxInDHouse can't explain this doctrine. Many JWs cannot because it is crap! You ha e boasted to ha e known better than us. Oya, start explaining now!

Jesus sent us to the lost sheep of the house of Israel {Matthew 10:6} not goats so when i find a lost sheep i will TEACH but as for you go and worship with your kind! wink

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by SeniorMan715(m): 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2022
When did the Babylonian King destroyed jerelusem ?
Courz:

But you have disgraced yourself now. What knowledge have you shared so far other than lies? Your fellow JW Mad MaxInDHouse is just watching you disgrace yourself because even he can't explain the doctrine. grin grin

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by Kobojunkie: 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2022
SeniorMan715:
According to Google, 587 BC. undecided

Please no more of the red herrings. Let's get somewhere meaningful with this claim of yours. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by Courz: 7:18pm On Nov 03, 2022
SeniorMan715, can you see that to explain Lies isn't easy? Russell formulated this doctrine out of his own imagination by assuming that there is an antitype to the prophecy concerning Nebuchadnezzar and also based on his Knowledge of Occultism. You are following Mad MaxInDHouse to argue that Russell isn't your founder YET you are here busy arguing for his doctrine he formed himself. Can you see the foolishness of you and Mad MaxInDHouse? You are denying Russell but you are arguing in support of his doctrine. Just to prove to us how you arrived at 1914 directly from the Bible became a very difficult task for you! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:20pm On Nov 03, 2022
SeniorMan715:
Even if that is settled a goat will give you another reason why it won't work with Christ's brothers. wink

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by Courz: 7:20pm On Nov 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus sent us to the lost sheep of the house of Israel {Matthew 10:6} not goats so when i find a lost sheep i will TEACH but as for you go and worship with your kind! wink

Mad MaxInDHouse, you are arguing for 1914 doctrine but you are denying the inventor of that doctrine! grin grin

Can you see how you JWs don't know what you are doing? Oya, explain this verse below.

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by Courz: 7:20pm On Nov 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Even if that is settled a goat will give you another reason why it won't work with Christ's brothers. wink

Mad MaxInDHouse, explain this verse below.

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by Courz: 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2022
SeniorMan715:

Do you know type and antitype?

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by SeniorMan715(m): 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2022
Am not talking about Romans. I clearly said Babylonian how will you be accurate when your source isn't credible
Kobojunkie:
According to Google, 587 BC. undecided

Please no more of the red herrings. Let's get somewhere meaningful with this claim of yours. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Stars In A New Movie Titled " Nwa Ikuku".... / Jay-z: ‘jesus Is Fake News; Lucifer Is Way Of Truth And Light’ / 5 Churches That Don't Celebrate Christmas And Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.