Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell (2410 Views)

What Kind Of Pastor Is This? / Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire / Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by Courz: 8:59am On Nov 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Na wah o!

So some people can't sleep again over what a global family of peace loving worshipers believe, yet none of you can present a better performing group than this group!

Even the events that began unfolding since 1914 is enough for any sincere individual to know that the calculation was accurate talkless the fact that there is no better performing group than Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley

Stop being a dunce! The events you are referring to didn't start from 1914. Stop being a dunce! Do your research in History. War, famine, Earthquakes, et.c didn't start in 1914. Jesus told his disciples they will see and hear these things happen which means they happened way before 1914. If these events waited till 1914 to happen,that means Jesus lied to his disciples that they will see and hear about these events. Use your brain and think. Go and read encyclopaedias, History books and articles! You are in a Lying Cult that invents doctrines out of their imagination. They need a way to have authority over you JWs since it is from 1914 they got 1919 doctrine. Whenever Watchtower makes a claim, go and verify these claims by doing proper research. That's what the Bible asked you to do. Test what you have been taught to verify it is True. Watchtower keeps disgracing you JWs with these lies! Go and do proper research and stop disgracing yourself in this forum.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:16am On Nov 04, 2022
OkCornel:

MaxinDHouse, Seniorman715 please can you respond to this? Was the scripture above fulfilled in 1914?

And what happens if it does?

Ọmọ are you ready to become a member of the one and only group practicing pure worship?

I'm not interested in some stupid arguments that's of no practical benefits! smiley

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by OkCornel(m): 9:42am On Nov 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

And what happens if it does?

Ọmọ are you ready to become a member of the one and only group practicing pure worship?

I'm not interested in some stupid arguments that's of no practical benefits! smiley

Did it happen? Yes or No.

If yes, please provide evidence(s). Thanks
Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by OkCornel(m): 9:43am On Nov 04, 2022
Courz:

Stop being a dunce! The events you are referring to didn't start from 1914. Stop being a dunce! Do your research in History. War, famine, Earthquakes, et.c didn't start in 1914. Jesus told his disciples they will see and hear these things happen which means they happened way before 1914. If these events waited till 1914 to happen,that means Jesus lied to his disciples that they will see and hear about these events. Use your brain and think. Go and read encyclopaedias, History books and articles! You are in a Lying Cult that invents doctrines out of their imagination. They need a way to have authority over you JWs since it is from 1914 they got 1919 doctrine. Whenever Watchtower makes a claim, go and verify these claims by doing proper research. That's what the Bible asked you to do. Test what you have been taught to verify it is True. Watchtower keeps disgracing you JWs with these lies! Go and do proper research and stop disgracing yourself in this forum.

Mount Vesuvius and the destruction of the city of Pompeii before the end of the first century AD comes to mind…

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by Courz: 9:52am On Nov 04, 2022
OkCornel:

Mount Vesuvius and the destruction of the city of Pompeii before the end of the first century AD comes to mind…

Exactly. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:04am On Nov 04, 2022
OkCornel:

Did it happen? Yes or No.
If yes, please provide evidence(s). Thanks

Just take it or leave it, if you agree that makes us worshipers of the same God if you disagree it means your god differs from mine.

Period! smiley

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by OkCornel(m): 11:29am On Nov 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Just take it or leave it, if you agree that makes us worshipers of the same God if you disagree it means your god differs from mine.

Period! smiley

Can you answer the question please?
How was Zechariah 14 v 1-5 fulfilled in 1914? If it was fulfilled at all…
Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:08pm On Nov 04, 2022
OkCornel:

Can you answer the question please?
How was Zechariah 14 v 1-5 fulfilled in 1914? If it was fulfilled at all…

I don't have to, it doesn't change anything! undecided

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by OkCornel(m): 12:25pm On Nov 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I don't have to, it doesn't change anything! undecided

You don't need to be under the impression that you have to prove anything.
I just thought it would be worthwhile to hear your thought on this.
But if you have no answer to the question, it's understandable. No pressures from me.
By the way, I'm impressed with your attitude on this thread (not replying with insults despite being insulted), it's a rare virtue.

Have a blessed day.
Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2022
OkCornel:

You don't need to be under the impression that you have to prove anything.
I just thought it would be worthwhile to hear your thought on this.
But if you have no answer to the question, it's understandable. No pressures from me.
By the way, I'm impressed with your attitude on this thread (not replying with insults despite being insulted), it's a rare virtue.
Have a blessed day.

I only give answers when there's something worthwhile but when it's all about fruitless arguments i ignore.
Do have a lovely weekend! wink

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by OkCornel(m): 1:24pm On Nov 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I only give answers when there's something worthwhile but when it's all about fruitless arguments i ignore.
Do have a lovely weekend! wink

Last time I checked, asking questions to clarify your viewpoint isn’t same as fruitless arguments. You know the difference! smiley

Cheers to the weekend.
Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2022
OkCornel:

Last time I checked, asking questions to clarify your viewpoint isn’t same as fruitless arguments. You know the difference! smiley
Cheers to the weekend.

Before or after i parted ways with you in the forum?

By now spiritual language shouldn't be hard for you but i can understand, once i've declared you as no worshiper of my God the chasm has been fixed {Luke 16:26} i will no longer respond to you as i use to.
Deep things are for those within not those behind the camp. Luke 8:10
That's the secret! wink

4 Likes

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by paulGrundy(m): 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2022
SeniorMan715:
What of Jehovah's Whiteness?

GKS
Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by SeniorMan715(m): 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2022
Okay
paulGrundy:

GKS
Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by OkCornel(m): 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Before or after i parted ways with you in the forum?

By now spiritual language shouldn't be hard for you but i can understand, once i've declared you as no worshiper of my God the chasm has been fixed {Luke 16:26} i will no longer respond to you as i use to.
That's the secret! wink

Imaginary chasms

If you don’t have the answer to the question, honesty is a virtue. Come out straight and say such.

All this shalaye is not required.

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2022
OkCornel:

Imaginary chasms
If you don’t have the answer to the question, honesty is a virtue. Come out straight and say such.

Thank God you've been following me for long before now so if you think there's anything i accepted without thorough investigation that means you don't truly know me you're just one of the onlookers. So suit yourself because i will not tell you anything related to that sacred secret it is meant only for those within! Luke 8:10 smiley

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by OkCornel(m): 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Thank God you've been following me for long before now so if you think there's anything i accepted without thorough investigation that means you don't truly know me you're just one of the onlookers. So suit yourself because i will not tell you anything related to that sacred secret it is meant only for those within! Luke 8:10 smiley

Interpretation. There is no answer to how Jesus’ supposed return in 1914 correlates with the prophecy In Zechariah 14 v 1-5.

Thanks
Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by SeniorMan715(m): 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2022
I notice they don't sincerely ask to know instead they ask to argue and mock... I should have known early.
MaxInDHouse:

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by Kobojunkie: 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2022
SeniorMan715:
I notice they don't sincerely ask to know instead they ask to argue and mock... I should have known early.
Why are you lying? I asked you several times yesterday in order to understand exactly how you came to justify this idea you claim to believe in, yet you couldn't explain yourself. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by OkCornel(m): 4:52pm On Nov 04, 2022
SeniorMan715:

What is the connection with Jesus’ supposed return in 1914 and Zechariah 14 v 1-5?

If there’s any connection at all…
Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:24pm On Nov 04, 2022
SeniorMan715:

My brother, just follow Jesus' footsteps closely and you won't have any serious issue with them. If they think you're wrong fine let them go and worship with those who are right no wahala! John 6:66-68

I always meditate thoroughly on Jesus' attitude towards his close confidants and critics, while his close confidants are seeing lots of sacred secrets Jesus walking on water, commanding the sea, transfiguration, resurrection and ascension to heaven all were witnessed only by his closest confidants. So if anyone now tell the Jews that their long awaited Messiah (Christ) has come in the first century do you think they will believe?
Perhaps they don't have custodians of the laws amongst them who could figure the date foretold that the Messiah will come or maybe Jesus' disciples were dumb to have accepted (believe) him because they were illiterates.

My brother just continue to rejoice that you have a pure heart because many i tell you will try to grasp what you're grasping today but they will not be able to {Luke 13:24} but when you humbly make yourself teachable like a child {Mark 10:14-15; Matthew 11:25} JEHOVAH will connect your pure heart so that you can see what they're blind to! Matthew 5:8

You can't see JEHOVAH literally but with a pure heart you will see the difference between those worshiping JEHOVAH and those who are not worshiping Him! Malachi 3:18 smiley

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:25pm On Nov 04, 2022
OkCornel:

Interpretation. There is no answer to how Jesus’ supposed return in 1914 correlates with the prophecy In Zechariah 14 v 1-5.
Thanks

You're welcome Sir! grin

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by OkCornel(m): 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You're welcome Sir! grin

Seems we haven't part ways on this forum at all! grin

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:47pm On Nov 04, 2022
OkCornel:

Seems we haven't part ways on this forum at all! grin

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, it's a spiritual term not literal. Jesus spoke to everyone including those he referred to as Satan's children {John 8:30-44} but it's only SACRED SECRETS he never revealed to them! John 10:24

Note that it took Peter and his friends just one thing to know that Jesus is the Christ {Matthew 16:13-16} and that is MEEKNESS! Zephaniah 2:2-3

So my friend we've not become literal enemies it's only sacred secrets that you can't have access to through me anymore! smiley

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by Courz: 6:03pm On Nov 04, 2022
SeniorMan715:

Look at your comment below when you quoted me in this thread.

Go and check the doctrines and teaching of Russell, before you come here to yarn dust

Does the above response look like someone who is looking for constructive discussion devoid of arguments and mockery? Your above comment also gave us the impression that there is something you know that we don't know. You gave us the impression that you have a groundbreaking explanation and information that Mad MaxInDHouse likes to call Sacred Secret to give us from the Bible.

You made some claims. We asked you to prove these claims straight from the Bible. We asked you to point 607 bce, 2520 years and 1914 from the Bible. We asked for the Calculation method straight from the Bible. But you couldn't do it. Read the room. Almost 4 pages gone and still you couldn't back up your claims.

Now, because you have failed to provide what we asked for, you are blaming us for drilling you with questions. You haven't seen anything. This is exactly how you will look when you get baptised and you are being forced to go out there to preach and defend Lies! You may think you are in some possession of some New Knowledge from JWs. Just because they teach something new and different from other Christians doesn't make it True because their source is demonic. You are excited over what you are learning but with time you will realise that their doctrines will embarrass you when you come in contact with very learned Christians who know the Bible and know History and will challenge your beliefs and prove to you that you know nothing and that there are so many holes in JW doctrines that are inconsistent with the Bible. As a New JW, you will think you know it all. And that is the attitude you presented when you quoted me.

So, be prepared to be drilled with questions. JWs don't like to be drilled with questions and have their answers analysed with the Bible. They like to run away. They prefer you take anything they tell you without questioning but things don't work that way. Anything that is True must be analysed, scrutinised and tested before it can be accepted. Truth can withstand scrutiny and still remain True. Lies cannot withstand scrutiny and people who spread Lies don't like to be analysed and questioned. You must obey the Bible as a Christian when it said that You Must Test anything you are being taught to see if it is True or from God.

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by OkCornel(m): 6:23pm On Nov 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, it's a spiritual term not literal. Jesus spoke to everyone including those he referred to as Satan's children {John 8:30-44} but it's only SACRED SECRETS he never revealed to them! John 10:24

Note that it took Peter and his friends just one thing to know that Jesus is the Christ {Matthew 16:13-16} and that is MEEKNESS! Zephaniah 2:2-3

So my friend we've not become literal enemies it's only sacred secrets that you can't have access to through me anymore! smiley

Why would I need to have access to sacred secrets through you when the Spirit of Truth is readily available? cheesy

1 John 2 v 26-27;
26 I am writing these things to you about those who are trying to lead you astray.

27 As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit —just as it has taught you, remain in him.

3 Likes

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:32pm On Nov 04, 2022
OkCornel:

Why would I need to have access to sacred secrets through you when the Spirit of Truth is readily available? cheesy

1 John 2 v 26-27;
26 I am writing these things to you about those who are trying to lead you astray.

27 As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit —just as it has taught you, remain in him.

Good!

So hold fast onto what you know! smiley

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by SeniorMan715(m): 6:45pm On Nov 04, 2022
Hmmm what's the name of the group of those learned Christians that knows the Bible and History ?
Courz:

Look at your comment below when you quoted me in this thread.

Go and check the doctrines and teaching of Russell, before you come here to yarn dust

Does the above response look like someone who is looking for constructive discussion devoid of arguments and mockery? Your above comment also gave us the impression that there is something you know that we don't know. You gave us the impression that you have a groundbreaking explanation and information that Mad MaxInDHouse likes to call Sacred Secret to give us from the Bible.

You made some claims. We asked you to prove these claims straight from the Bible. We asked you to point 607 bce, 2520 years and 1914 from the Bible. We asked for the Calculation method straight from the Bible. But you couldn't do it. Read the room. Almost 4 pages gone and still you couldn't back up your claims.

Now, because you have failed to provide what we asked for, you are blaming us for drilling you with questions. You haven't seen anything. This is exactly how you will look when you get baptised and you are being forced to go out there to preach and defend Lies! You may think you are in some possession of some New Knowledge from JWs. Just because they teach something new and different from other Christians doesn't make it True because their source is demonic. You are excited over what you are learning but with time you will realise that their doctrines will embarrass you when you come in contact with very learned Christians who know the Bible and know History and will challenge your beliefs and prove to you that you know nothing and that there are so many holes in JW doctrines that are inconsistent with the Bible. As a New JW, you will think you know it all. And that is the attitude you presented when you quoted me.

So, be prepared to be drilled with questions. JWs don't like to be drilled with questions and have their answers analysed with the Bible. They like to run away. They prefer you take anything they tell you without questioning but things don't work that way. Anything that is True must be analysed, scrutinised and tested before it can be accepted. Truth can withstand scrutiny and still remain True. Lies cannot withstand scrutiny and people who spread Lies don't like to be analysed and questioned. You must obey the Bible as a Christian when it said that You Must Test anything you are being taught to see if it is True or from God.
Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by Courz: 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2022
SeniorMan715:
Hmmm what's the name of the group of those learned Christians that knows the Bible and History ?

This is the problem with JW. They believe everybody should be in a group. They believe everybody should be in a box tightly closed with padlock with a label, just like them.

Learned Christians are everywhere. Open your brain and mind to life. Watchtower will close your mind. When you get baptised, you will meet some of them when you go out to preach. And some of them will embarrass you. If you read some JW Publications, Watchtower likes to quote these same learned Christians to prove certain points but discard certain viewpoints just because they don't align with the Lies they teach. Watchtower likes to quote encyclopedias and some history books but don't want you to read certain topics they touch that clearly contradicts their doctrines. It is the same Encyclopedia that will prove to you that Jerusalem wasn't destroyed in 607 bce.

My point? As you prepare to enter this Cult, anything you are being taught in there, make sure you do thorough research to check that what you are being taught is true. Watchtower will never tolerate you doing that. But the Bible wants you to do that. If you are being asked to explain your beliefs, be prepared to do it and be drilled with questions. Nobody will kill you. They are just questions and if your authority is truly the Bible, be prepared for your answers to be analysed with The Bible as well. Be prepared to show proof of what you are saying and make sure you are not making assumptions. People will never be satisfied with already prepared answers from Watchtower. They want your own answers from the Bible. There are Christians that understand Hebrew and Greek and can spot many errors and mistranslations in the JW Bible. Once you become a JW, just be prepared to be embarrassed.

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:07pm On Nov 04, 2022
Just as Jesus warned his disciples not to look into the teachings of the Pharisees {Matthew 16:6-12} his modern day brothers warned the other sheep not to consider whatever the churches of Christendom teach their followers.
But is it coincidental that while Jesus' modern day disciples are busy zealously preaching and industriously teaching in their neighbourhood members of different rival groups who don't agree on interpretations often comes to query Jesus' disciples over what they're learning just as Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes and other Jewish rival groups who often disagree on teachings all focus on whatever Jesus' disciples believe as if all of them have agreed on a form of unique teaching?

Well the reason is that there are SECRET SECRETS revealed only to Jesus' true disciples so all the spirits (including fallen angels being worshipped by different sects) are eager to know what has been revealed to this group even though they're not willing to accept but use their worshipers to criticize it! 1Peter 1:12 smiley

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by achorladey: 10:51pm On Nov 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Just as Jesus warned his disciples not to look into the teachings of the Pharisees {Matthew 16:6-12} his modern day brothers warned the other sheep not to consider whatever the churches of Christendom teach their followers.
But is it coincidental that while Jesus' modern day disciples are busy zealously preaching and industriously teaching in their neighbourhood members of different rival groups who don't agree on interpretations often comes to query Jesus' disciples over what they're learning just as Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes and other Jewish rival groups who often disagree on teachings all focus on whatever Jesus' disciples believe as if all of them have agreed on a form of unique teaching?

Well the reason is that there are SECRET SECRETS revealed only to Jesus' true disciples so all the spirits (including fallen angels being worshipped by different sects) are eager to know what has been revealed to this group even though they're not willing to accept but use their worshipers to criticize it! 1Peter 1:12 smiley

The many problems of you cramming things into your memory without filtration.

That's the way you have been taught by your religious leaders to manipulate the words of Jesus Christ and the truth to dance to your agenda. Here is Matthew 16:

“Be careful,” Jesus said to them. “Be on your guard against the yeast of the Pharisees and Sadducees.”

Then they understood that he was not telling them to guard against the yeast used in bread, but against the teaching of the Pharisees and Sadducees.

See Matthew 23: 3 So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.

By now you should see how clear you are trying to manipulate Jesus words with your DO NOT LOOK and your NOT CONSIDER grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Pastor Charles Taze Rusell by achorladey: 11:06pm On Nov 04, 2022
OkCornel:

Imaginary chasms

He likes diverting into the realm of unnecessary when cornered like the below he stated....

Let see the account he cited..

And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.

His intelligence here should have helped him see that it was not a prophecy but a direct statement and words of Jesus to his disciples. And one of such disciples in the name of Paul said something about the camp in Hebrews 13 : 12 And so Jesus also suffered outside the city gate to make the people holy through his own blood. 13 Let us, then, go to him outside the camp, bearing the disgrace he bore.

This Jesus is outside the camp not inside. The Jesus and those they call anointed ones are camping them and they are definitely those religious leaders who are his taskmasters. grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Difference Between A Roman Catholic Church And Catholic Church. / (shocking Video) Muslims Girls Twerking / The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.