Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. (36628 Views)

Nigerians Blame Sunday Oliseh For Nigeria's Failure To Qualify For AFCON 2017 / Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For Morocco 2015 / Super Eagles Can Kill Someone!: Keshi Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by Fogman(m): 9:47am On Oct 12, 2014
I hate it when our destiny is no longer in our hand and we have to depend on results of other games to calculate on how we can qualify. We blew our opportunity and that is it.
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by otumfour(m): 9:56am On Oct 12, 2014
grin grin grin

The mathematicians

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by crusufixo(m): 9:57am On Oct 12, 2014
When are we going to stop permutations and combination on the issue of qualifying for any major tournment

Have we not gone beyond that.....geeze....... na wa oh.....

Anyway.... as bad as it is..... i hope and pray S.E qualify
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by francis247(m): 9:57am On Oct 12, 2014
Qualify go do wetin? Go embarrass themselves further 4 group stage abi? Abeg make fizzle out make person watch people wey ready to play ball.
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by Richie0974: 9:57am On Oct 12, 2014
stripper:
You guys dont go to church abi. God is watching you people on 4D.
Whr are u....or are u Nairalanding in d church.... God iz watching u on 5D+
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by born2boink(m): 10:01am On Oct 12, 2014
seunlayi:
only if Mikel can be removed from the team. he is a burden to the team
will Keshi returns back the bribe he has been paying to him
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 12, 2014
Nigeria will not qualify, u better know that now. A team that cannot win at home, or win important games. Let's be sincere with ourselves, Nigeria can't get a possible of 9 points, I see them getting 3 or 4. Thank me later when this happens
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by kristisking(m): 10:09am On Oct 12, 2014
No miracle can do the magic.I see South Africa and Congo qualifying from that group.This crop of Nigeria players are an embarassment to this nation.What a pathetic display!I think the super eagles and the technical crew should be disbanded.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by koxi: 10:11am On Oct 12, 2014
How do we qualify wen we DONT have a coach?
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by nature20: 10:17am On Oct 12, 2014
Winning in our matches would have been the best.Meanwhile,Remember to keep a good hygiene profile for good sporting health,STAPHYLOCCUS AUREUS IS REAL, wash your hand regularly,using fingers to clean your nose,putting your buttocks on public toilet WC,buying and eating bus-stops\road side exposed food are all bad,be careful when you visit the hospital especially where surgeries are performed,don't exposed open wounds.Are you tested having STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS Call 08136811277 for more knowledge and solutions.
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by vanbonattel: 10:17am On Oct 12, 2014
We believe miracle story too much and it causes laziness. Other countries must fail so we can pass?
That will be unfair to the prepared nations.
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by vanbonattel: 10:19am On Oct 12, 2014
kristisking:
No miracle can do the magic.I see South Africa and Congo qualifying from that group.This crop of Nigeria players are an embarassment to this nation.What a pathetic display!I think the super eagles and the technical crew should be disbanded.

it started from the top, the nff and sports minister suppose chop some cane.
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by yetunsbay(m): 10:19am On Oct 12, 2014
disloman:
Permutation don start oooooo.where our statisticians?we need their helpoooo.
lols at ds rate sef na further maths we go do by introducing 'combinatn'. Furthermore since our qualificatn always depends on permutatns here we go...
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by orobs93(m): 10:20am On Oct 12, 2014
Almighty formula
Oboy with players like nosa mikel and onazi for midfield how we wan take win...musa since 2010 don't knw hw to trap and control ball infact d whole team cannot trap and control ball...some of dem d ball dey nack dier knee or ankle..or lap my God..abeg abeg abeg...make we nor qualify.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by Henrychris(m): 10:27am On Oct 12, 2014
why worry about unserious people,they are making their money and name...please bother more about yourself
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by RebelLeader15(m): 10:28am On Oct 12, 2014
adonbilivit:
i am with you on this. keshi is too sentimental...how else can you justify playing Mikel despite his recent woeful performance in recent times? and now Mikel just said in an interview that he still believes in the big boss @keshi.

keshi has not done much yet and he wants to start relying on his past glory. we need results not past records please.
what do you expect from a dull child, he will always tell you his teacher is brilliant despite his woeful performance

Sack and Ban Keshi from Nigeria for 10years jooor and don't forget to place Mikel on life ban too
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by lawrenceunaa: 10:28am On Oct 12, 2014
yinkard4me:
First of all NFF should sack Keshi with immediate effect and replace him with someone that can handle the team better.Keshi is a good coach no doubt but he is very stubborn and too sentimental towards his players and he
has darely paid for it.
NOW:
* S/Africa - 7 pts
* Congo - 6 pts
* Sudan - 3 pts
* Nigeria - 1 pts
If South Africa shuld beat Congo on wed in their home, they will hv 10 pts and Congo will remain with 6 pts.
A draw will see them be on 8 pts and 7 pts respectively, Congo beating South Africa which is not likely to happen.
Nigeria will beat Sudan with another coach, (Not Keshi) And they will be on 4 pts and Sudan will remain on 3pts and hopefully a draw or loss not definitely going to happen again, Anyway thats our prayer sha!
Then our next match will be away to play Congo. Lets assume Congo loses or plays a draw against S/Africa. Then they will still be on 6pts or 7pts and Nigeria on 4pts.For us to beat them, the interim coach shuld call back players like Martins, Ike Uche, Sunday Mba, Ogbeche, Bright Dike if possible bring bck all our best legs.
Believe me we re going to trash Congo, then we will hv 7pts with good goal difference.Authomatically we would be second on the table. S/Africa and Sudan result is not our concern anymore, The same good players we gonna use to defeat Congo, we re going to use them again against S/Africa here in Nigeria as well. If we eventually beat S/Africa
which i know is very possible with our strong attack and history against them, then we will hv 10 pts. We'll be second on the log with 10 pts behind S/Africa and we would hv qualified.
But first we need to pray for S/Africa to beat Congo on wed for us to have a chance.
y is it dat de cant qualify without scores and point calculations
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by ogawisdom(m): 10:30am On Oct 12, 2014
Keshi ll lose again in abj or at best get a draw against sudan and our case is closed angry
Sorry its too hard to b optimistic with d super turkey cheesy

I wish dis match is to b played in lagos, keshi would ve been stoned to ..... And all d players esp mikel n emenike rounded up n given some beating of their lives tongue

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 12, 2014
It seems u r the only that has a foresight on things to come, like I told the OP its over for Nigeria, we can't win the remaining games.
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by Cholison(m): 10:34am On Oct 12, 2014
Disband the team and let us free Keshi to pursue his future endeavours.
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by vanbonattel: 10:35am On Oct 12, 2014
Where is TB Josh when you need him? grin
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by Jayuba(m): 10:36am On Oct 12, 2014
All this calculations will hardly work this time around. There is no reliable formula to solve the mathematical problem. No one liked my post when i asked for it after saying Nigeria will lose. Yet we still lost. We always end up lossing a match when we feel nothing can make us lose.
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by omobajohn58(m): 10:38am On Oct 12, 2014
I look forward to the glorious day the super eagles will qualify for a major tournament without calculating the points with a calculator.....@ OP mr Mathematician weldone oooooo...........d lord is your strength....the earlier u stop watching super eagles match the better, #healthadvise
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by Jocdon(m): 10:44am On Oct 12, 2014
Keshi where is sunday mba? Keshi must GO.
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by gebest: 10:46am On Oct 12, 2014
Nigeria will not qualify 4 d AFCON come what may no magic can make nigeria qualify i ll continue to pray dat they dont qualify so dat i can ve my peace of mind, nonsense LIKE NIGERIA LIKE SUPER EAGLES.
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by akinshivic(m): 10:51am On Oct 12, 2014
AFCON MATHEMATICS
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by Galadimabawa: 10:53am On Oct 12, 2014
Men I have no hope, on where I stand.
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by Gorgeous58(f): 10:56am On Oct 12, 2014
I believe they can still qualify. But we have to win all three remaining matches.
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by Kruzilano(m): 10:56am On Oct 12, 2014
Dis one "Hope for the hopeless"
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by Deepfreezer(m): 10:56am On Oct 12, 2014
stripper:
You guys dont go to church abi. God is watching you people on 4D.
Stripper offcourse u spent last nite at the club. so no church for today.
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by Kruzilano(m): 10:56am On Oct 12, 2014
Dis one na "Hope for the hopeless"

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by tobymichael(m): 10:59am On Oct 12, 2014
Keshi is not the only problem oooo, our players are nothing to write home about c'mon take a look at this, the only player that plays week in week out is Vincent Enyeama. Mikel is a spectator at chelsea, most of d players are not match fit.We don't have a playmaker neither is there a structured attack. The players need s to put in more effort everything should not be blamed on the Coach.I remember there was a time Barcerlona was without a Coach but they played well. Our players lack discipline. Our local players on our various streets in our neighbourhood plays better than this trash.
Emenike: Trash
Mikel:Confused,Trash
Salami:Pathetic
Musa:Annoying
Oboabona:In no man's land
Onazi:Fat bi.tch ass murrafuka,nonentity
Efe:Tried in d first half but got tired of assisting dat nonsense Mikel.
Infact i dey vex.
Dem better call Uche,Martins ,Mba this morning ooooo because the present selection ain't match fit.
Chaiiiiii sudan wey dey fyt war since na beat us.....Truly the End is near!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach / Samuel Eto'o Fils Physically Attacks Algerian Youtuber In Qatar (video) / Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.