Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Female Friend Zone!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Friend Zone!! (22387 Views)

Share Your Friend Zone Story. / Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! / Escaping The Friend Zone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Friend Zone!! by clubone05: 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2014
It happens only to alpha males. ...the pickings are too numerous. ..

U get like "you didn't see my miss calls abi"
..."see ur having fun from ur dp but you don't have time abi"

1 Like

Re: Female Friend Zone!! by 1one: 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2014
Aitee1:

Hehehehe....

I WON.... tongue tongue tongue

**dancing shoki**

Don't worry will drop my needle for u pin too small nah wink

Lool gringringrin
Re: Female Friend Zone!! by LLVelly: 12:17am On Oct 13, 2014
toecyne:

How much do yu pay?
u want to balance me?

1 Like

Re: Female Friend Zone!! by LLVelly: 12:19am On Oct 13, 2014
temisukanmi:
Rent zone grin
hahahaha u are ryt baby
Re: Female Friend Zone!! by tmanis(m): 9:34am On Oct 13, 2014
you mean like....?

3 Likes

Re: Female Friend Zone!! by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 13, 2014
LLVelly:

u want to balance me?
Want to compare it to how much i pay
Re: Female Friend Zone!! by LLVelly: 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
toecyne:

Want to compare it to how much i pay
hahahaha depending on wht's on my wallet. Ranging from 3k to 5k. No competition bro. No hard feelings. The Best Zone
Re: Female Friend Zone!! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
LLVelly:

hahahaha depending on wht's on my wallet. Ranging from 3k to 5k. No competition bro. No hard feelings. The Best Zone
I like your style mahn, imma send yu a pm. Letz talk
Re: Female Friend Zone!! by Seun(m): 2:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
tmanis:
you mean like....?
So it's more of a sister zone heh.
Re: Female Friend Zone!! by Olutola88(m): 2:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
A lady can be friend zoned( Not very common tho) but the very common one is placing a girl in a FWB zone. Personally, I know I've placed quite a number in the Friends With Benefits zone.
Re: Female Friend Zone!! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
Yes, most definitely. I have one in my deepest zone of friendship right now. smiley she's my bestfriend. kiss she orders me food anytime I tell her I'm hungry.
Re: Female Friend Zone!! by DesChyko: 2:45pm On Dec 11, 2014
Of course!

It's a normal trend for committed guys.

A little attention now and then but no permanent devotion/commitment present..

2 Likes

Re: Female Friend Zone!! by ireneony(f): 2:45pm On Dec 11, 2014
yawn boring thread cry

1 Like

Re: Female Friend Zone!! by kilokeys(m): 2:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
..why not.?

thats where i actually place all my '' you have forgotten me shey?'' kind of girls

2 Likes

Re: Female Friend Zone!! by madjune(m): 2:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
Yes. I once did it but, ignorantly.

And when I went back, she don marry.

1 Like

Re: Female Friend Zone!! by Mztonya: 2:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
sure, a crush on a sweet guy that you know can never date you
Re: Female Friend Zone!! by ababanwoke(m): 2:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
I friendzoned two girls,we got so close,I saw them as my sisters,didn't sex or kiss them,sometimes I do pass a night with her at my huz or hers
Re: Female Friend Zone!! by hermesprogidy(m): 2:50pm On Dec 11, 2014
Yes ke, am seriously friend zoning one right now cool cool cool
Re: Female Friend Zone!! by ellechrystal(f): 2:50pm On Dec 11, 2014
Though I ve never been friendzoned. I think it does happen. Mayb in cases where d girl isn't the kind of lady d guy expected. Or maybe d guy doesn't wanna jeopardise the friendship or d guy is discipline enough to understand what friendship is all about.
Though I ve a lot of male friends. My best friend is a guy. Am sure he is reading this rightnow grin grin.. guardi*

2 Likes

Re: Female Friend Zone!! by oluwaKStar(m): 2:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
No..u get kept as a side chick..or fwb
Re: Female Friend Zone!! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
If the girl wowo die but can cook up a meal YES just friends things
Re: Female Friend Zone!! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 11, 2014
dechandel:

Dear 2014,

I learnt a lot of things this your year especially the Almighty Friendzone..

Dear 2015,

I hope i won't be learning anything like Sisterzone, Motherzone, even GoodluckJonathanZone...

Tnx
one....stil counting
Re: Female Friend Zone!! by TDstarr: 2:53pm On Dec 11, 2014
friendzoned a girl once she was.soooo into me but i had a girlfriend and she was too short for my liking so she got friendzoned

1 Like

Re: Female Friend Zone!! by ibromgs: 2:54pm On Dec 11, 2014
A
Re: Female Friend Zone!! by Kennywills7(m): 2:54pm On Dec 11, 2014
I have friend zone up to four girls but wot i notice is dat they all end up hating me more that d devil
Re: Female Friend Zone!! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
Yes ! I have done it to some girls and my reasons are always because of one or two observed and perceived negatives traits I witnessed firsthand from such ladies while on date with them . I neither like to pretend nor know how to pretend : The last lady I friendzoned , when I first came into contact with her , I naturally and instantly developed feelings for . And as a generous man , I started buying her gifts not because I wanted to impress her or anything no , it is a natural thing in me , I like to care for anyone around me , be it a male or female . My happiness is beckoned on the smiles I put on other peoples face . Hey , but I am not a mugu , because no one who tried to abuse or take advantage of my goodwill/benevolence has ever succeeded before .

Well , after my normal acquaintance with the said lady , from afar , for some days , I took her out on a date . On that first date , I observed that she was the needy and dependent type of girl , more like she was a prey looking for man to devour his pocket , so I instantly made up my mind to friendzoned her and I told her clearly albeit indirectly , that same day , that she had became my " special friend " . After that single date with her , moments afterwards she started throwing herself on me , but by then the observed negative trait she possessed had already suppressed every thought I had to retain her as my intimate friend/lover . Although , I must acknowledge that to date , I still cherish and admire her , but I can never imagined myself having her as my lover , because experience has thought me that whenever an adventurous person needs a thing and has close contact with that he/she treasured , the person can do anything to have it without minding any negative effect that might come from such action . So , after she pestered me for months without me reciprocating her affectionate and sexual advances , she got deeply hurt and heartbroken and voluntarily ended my association with her . According to her , she cannot afford to be just a friend alone to me , she needed more than that .

2 Likes

Re: Female Friend Zone!! by Misogynist2014(m): 2:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
No
Re: Female Friend Zone!! by viruz007(m): 2:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
friend zoning them on a steady..

Do unto others before they do unto you... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which African Men Cheat The Most? / Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) / It Costs Too Much To Have A Side Chick - Man Advises Other Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.