Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) (129243 Views)

Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims / Meet The Explosive Device Expert Who Is Ready 2 Die In Fighting Boko Haram(pics) / Crowd Welcome The Army & CJTF After Victory Against Boko Haram [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by 9ja4Change(m): 8:17am On Oct 14, 2014
Nonybb:
One man's Terrorist is another man's Freedom Fighter. I wish God can touch Buhari's heart to free this country and embrace dialogue

You are the biggest fool. Mumu!!! If GEJ with all the resources, personnel and power at his disposal still to date cannot finger who is behind boko haram, how come an slowpoke nonentity like you say otherwise?
Guy, go get a life and tell ur lucifer GEJ to stop his boys from destroying a section of the country all in a bid to win election!
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by manutdadex(m): 8:37am On Oct 14, 2014
CityNG:

You exemplify the epitome of a total failure of an entire educational system.

You're going to compare a tiny airliner that is lost in the vastness of the ocean to a group of kids that were kidnapped and the abductors sends almost daily messages to your clueless leaders?

As I dey look you so e be say ordinary common sense you no get.
tiny Even d plane is easier to find because of numerous technology attach to its safety and if i no get ur type of common sense i glad am nt like u. The same u.s has been in this country for a ova 4 months now searching for dis same girls and wats is d result? Slating ur own government and supporting a government u knw ntin abt except for little clips in movies. If am a product of failed educational system and i beliv u re a product of failed parenthood.
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 14, 2014
manutdadex:
tiny Even d plane is easier to find because of numerous technology attach to its safety and if i no get ur type of common sense i glad am nt like u. The same u.s has been in this country for a ova 4 months now searching for dis same girls and wats is d result? Slating ur own government and supporting a government u knw ntin abt except for little clips in movies. If am a product of failed educational system and i beliv u re a product of failed parenthood.

And yet here I am and there you are lol

If there was any shadow of a doubt before, you've now sealed your fate with that low IQ of yours. Enjoy your life.
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by ELKASPBG(m): 9:24am On Oct 14, 2014
9ja4Change:

You are the biggest fool. Mumu!!! If GEJ with all the resources, personnel and power at his disposal still to date cannot finger who is behind boko haram, how come an slowpoke nonentity like you say otherwise?
Guy, go get a life and tell ur lucifer GEJ to stop his boys from destroying a section of the country all in a bid to win election!

wow i think you are the fool here (mumu and ode ) so you want GEJ to use his power to capture Buhari Atiku IBB who are the original bokoharamist? then you must be the fool here GEJ is the best president this nation has ever produced and let me tell you if you don't know that he (GEJ AND PDP) is wiser than you and the boko party (APC) .So the N/E Part will say he won because he arrested this 3 right? then we will see in 2015 is APC OR ANY PARTY WILL OVERCOME GEJ
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by Praktikals(m): 11:33am On Oct 14, 2014
Nonybb:
One man's Terrorist is another man's Freedom Fighter. I wish God can touch Buhari's heart to free this country and embrace dialogue
You've missed your drugs again
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by litaninja(m): 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2014
I'm never insulting on NL, but i'm highly tempted to make this my first time. Are these pictures of DEPLOYED equipment or randoms from parade grounds, e.t.c.
The OP should be flogged!
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by deb(m): 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2014
This war became blessing in disguise after all. I'm sure the money would have been embezzled if we did not find ourselves in a precarious situation against the Boko boys. Truly in everything there is a place of thanks giving.
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by tivereegega(m): 9:31pm On Oct 14, 2014
ChimaAdeoye:
[size=15pt]I hope they made provisions for the ones the will dash out to Boko Haram through moles in the army determined to abandon their weapons and flee so that Boko boys will use them against our army.[/size]
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by IbnuUche(m): 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2014
thought i could see NA confronting /ambushing those bokite in a toughest battle field, but all i can see is showcasing of APCs & other related weapons. anyway hope soonest as these equipment are efficiantly used with patrotic zeal & determination no sabotours from strategic war plan .the insurgents will become history. long live NA forward ever backward never, no going back no retreat no surrender . ameen.
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by kessgreen(m): 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2014
ROSSIKE:

Madam, you're welcome to go visit the battlefront to take pictures. We dey wait you!!!
she made a fundamental point there so stop hating
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by otunbadan(m): 8:26am On Oct 17, 2014
[url][/url]
Rikidony:
ROSSIKE HOW THOSE THE TITLE OF UR THREAD RELATE TO THIS PICTURES. THE TITLE SHOULD HAVE BEEN

"PICTURES OF NIGERIA's MILITARY EQUIPMENT"

I CAME HERE TO SEE PICTURES OF THIS EQUIPMENT IN COMBAT OR IN THE NORTH EAST WITH THE SOLDIERS AND BEING IN HOT PURSUIT OF THE SECT NOT PICTURES OF MILITARY CONVOY DURING THE ARMY DAY CELEBRATION OR CHOPPERS IN THEIR HANGER OR SOLDIERS TAKING SELFIE.

Army is selling recruitment form,you go see what you want to see well....just buy or I can buy for you free of charge...you think dying in war is like it is in the movies...I have lost people I know...for real people die and for real u should buy form...
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by bidexiii: 6:41am On Jan 07, 2015
nex:
Why has the Nigerian Army so far avoided the purchase of Mini-Guns? The Mini-Gun has proven to be the most effective, especially in this case where Boko Haram has proven to have men in large numbers. I have looked through several catalogues of Nigerian weapons, and there is no single one Mini-Gun. Are these people really ready to win this war?!

Those gun r d badt boi's ..... They call them gatling or chain gun !

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by enthusiastica: 12:58pm On Sep 19, 2015
donttouch:
I love the fact that there are now "MADE IN NIGERIA" APCs.

More strength to thier elbow.
And more metals for their factories

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures / Lockdown: Canadian Government Gave Us N626k Each, I'm Not Coming Home - Nigerian / Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.