Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Why Are Igbo Girls So Beautiful And Elegant..? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Igbo Girls So Beautiful And Elegant..? (12655 Views)

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? / Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Beautiful And Elegant..? by Rapsainot(m): 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2014
dancok:
Pastor I don't even know why they are beautiful than other tribes,and I like one thing about them they don't form like yoruba girls and they don't play hard to get.
igbo girls are cheap grin
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Beautiful And Elegant..? by sholikay(m): 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2014
dancok:
Pastor I don't even know why they are beautiful than other tribes,and I like one thing about them they don't form like yoruba girls and they don't play hard to get.
bt ur pocket go suffer am..by d time dy suck every tin frn dere.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Beautiful And Elegant..? by chimerase2: 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2014
dovelike:

Lol.Hold your horses bro
wich one be horse kwa grin
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Beautiful And Elegant..? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2014
chimerase2:
wich one be horse kwa grin
You go ask me again oooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Beautiful And Elegant..? by chimerase2: 6:37pm On Oct 15, 2014
dovelike:

You go ask me again oooo cheesy cheesy
doveike abi doveukwu abeg tell me nah amu interested to knw cheesy
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Beautiful And Elegant..? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 15, 2014
chimerase2:
doveike abi doveukwu abeg tell me nah amu interested to knw cheesy
Simple and plain dove like biko
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Beautiful And Elegant..? by RFella(m): 7:02pm On Oct 15, 2014
dovelike:

Unizik is in Anambra,not Imo

Yes, I know...and its home to lots of Imolites
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Beautiful And Elegant..? by luvlyqueen(f): 7:08pm On Oct 15, 2014
jboy73:
Praise tha lord.
I just traveled 2 owerri 2day for pastoral service at douglas.

I was so suprised and amazed at what I this evening in owerri
ALmost all the girls I saw were Beautiful and sex catching.
Why is't that you can only find fine gurls in igbo land? I mean tall fine busty gurls.
I have visited lagos, C.R.S, Sokoto e.t.c , for evangelism and pastoral works... Almost or Half of the girls there are uglyyyyyyyyy.

But in Igbo land, especially in owerri.
Almost all IBO chicks are fair.
I think Half and one quarter of the beutiful girls we have 2day in 9ja are from Igbo land.

I hope my stay at owerri last longer and longer.
Amen

Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Beautiful And Elegant..? by luvlyqueen(f): 7:18pm On Oct 15, 2014
jboy73:
Praise tha lord.
I just traveled 2 owerri 2day for pastoral service at douglas.

I was so suprised and amazed at what I this evening in owerri
ALmost all the girls I saw were Beautiful and sex catching.
Why is't that you can only find fine gurls in igbo land? I mean tall fine busty gurls.
I have visited lagos, C.R.S, Sokoto e.t.c , for evangelism and pastoral works... Almost or Half of the girls there are uglyyyyyyyyy.

But in Igbo land, especially in owerri.
Almost all IBO chicks are fair.
I think Half and one quarter of the beutiful girls we have 2day in 9ja are from Igbo land.

I hope my stay at owerri last longer and longer.
Amen

chai wonders shall never end,i really pity you,pastoral work my bottom mtcheeeeeew
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Beautiful And Elegant..? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2014
Eleganza33:
Lmao! No o,i jus add three three
I like u,we can add ourselves on BBM,what do u think?
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Beautiful And Elegant..? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 15, 2014
Rapsainot:
igbo girls are cheap grin
I don't think so,is our yoruba girls that form for nothing.ibo girls don't form that is why u think they are cheap.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Beautiful And Elegant..? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2014
sholikay:
bt ur pocket go suffer am..by d time dy suck every tin frn dere.
se na yoruba girl no go suck u anyhow.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Beautiful And Elegant..? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 15, 2014
luvlyqueen:

chai wonders shall never end,i really pity you,pastoral work my bottom mtcheeeeeew
Do u know that u are very pretiful?

Why insult a clergy man?
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Beautiful And Elegant..? by luvlyqueen(f): 11:43pm On Oct 15, 2014
jboy73:
Do u know that u are very pretiful?

Why insult a clergy man?
who dash you pastor??,wat will you be preaching,??onye uwa
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Beautiful And Elegant..? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 15, 2014
dovelike:
Father in heaven.LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin.Pastorrrr,evangelism kwa?When you are looking at busty girls??Were you preaching to them?Hahahahahaha.Somebody help mee!!!!Anyways,thumbs up my fellow igbos.We take good care of ourselves.
why I no go confuse when una carry big big_breast the woka up and down church.?
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Beautiful And Elegant..? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 15, 2014
luvlyqueen:

Get behind me Satan cool
luvlyqueen:

Get behind me Satan
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Beautiful And Elegant..? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 15, 2014
jboy73:
why I no go confuse when una carry big big_breast the woka up and down church.?
Is it our faultYou no sabi wetin you come do
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Beautiful And Elegant..? by luvlyqueen(f): 6:14am On Oct 16, 2014
jboy73:
Get behind me Satan cool Get behind me Satan
dats wat u should say wen ever ur u see dos pretty grls and my mind starts wandering
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Beautiful And Elegant..? by Eleganza33(f): 9:20am On Oct 16, 2014
Haha am nt doing d app. Mayb fb
dancok:
I like u,we can add ourselves on BBM,what do u think?
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Beautiful And Elegant..? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
Eleganza33:
Haha am nt doing d app. Mayb fb
ok,what about whatzapp,but fb is ok if u don,t use whatzapp.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Beautiful And Elegant..? by daben1(m): 1:04pm On Oct 16, 2014
The three wise men came 4rm d east...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Beautiful And Elegant..? by Eleganza33(f): 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
Dnt watsap either.alryt wats ur fb ID
dancok:
ok,what about whatzapp,but fb is ok if u don,t use whatzapp.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Beautiful And Elegant..? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
Haha
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Beautiful And Elegant..? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
This is the koko
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Beautiful And Elegant..? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
Anybody home? undecided
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Beautiful And Elegant..? by Theultimate(m): 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
It's true though. They are mostly not dark as "We" and "them" in the North.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Beautiful And Elegant..? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
I must agree though, igbo babes tend to have *that shape*. grin
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Beautiful And Elegant..? by mystikal(m): 6:19pm On Nov 05, 2015
luscioustrish:
#proudly owerri wink
Proud follower
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Beautiful And Elegant..? by ShayGirl(f): 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
Insteresting!!! Oya clap for urself on ur meaningless research...... undecided undecided undecided ..
Its quite obvious u go worldwide to hunt for ladies instead of winning souls... Ride on Pastor!!!
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Beautiful And Elegant..? by fexyrich(m): 9:33am On Feb 23, 2016
Op is hundred percent right..I schooled in owerri and I can testify that if you want to see the most beautiful girls in nigeria come to owerri or enugu..God blessed our girls with beauty..Akwaibom is overrated.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Beautiful And Elegant..? by Whitneysoma(f): 12:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
Yey!!flaunt imo state til i die
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Beautiful And Elegant..? by Skmoda360(m): 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
Hmmmm!!!! Truth be told imo girls are dope.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Type Of Tradition Is This With No Bra In The Public? (see Crazy Photos) / "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. / See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.