Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,940 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Plz, What Are The Signs To See In A Good Wife Material? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plz, What Are The Signs To See In A Good Wife Material? (1463 Views)

Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy / Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz, What Are The Signs To See In A Good Wife Material? by Innez(m): 6:04am On Oct 12, 2014
I have a close friend who has been searching for a good wife, but havnt seen.
He tells me he just needs a gal dat is a gud wife material.
So it left me pondering, what ar the signs u'll see n u'll know diz person is a good wife material??
Wil love to know since my own marriage time is coming up soonest.
Re: Plz, What Are The Signs To See In A Good Wife Material? by naturally: 6:32am On Oct 12, 2014
Tell him the signs you saw in your to-be wife or tell him to go online. He'll get enough articles to make him remain single
Re: Plz, What Are The Signs To See In A Good Wife Material? by dechandel(f): 6:39am On Oct 12, 2014
Signs of a good wife to be?

1) She twerks very well

2) She is shoki rated.(i hope you know what i'm on about)

3) She cooks indomie very well..

Nansense..
Wife to be kor

Is your friend a good husband to be

3 Likes

Re: Plz, What Are The Signs To See In A Good Wife Material? by Infomizer(m): 6:49am On Oct 12, 2014
dechandel:

Signs of a good wife to be?

1) She twerks very well

2) She is shoki rated.(i hope you know what i'm on about)

3) She cooks indomie very well..

Nansense..
Wife to be kor

Is your friend a good husband to be
Gbam..The question I wanted to ask!
Op, I wanna think the answer to your question is somewhere amongst Nairaland's numerous related threads. SEEK!

1 Like

Re: Plz, What Are The Signs To See In A Good Wife Material? by destante(f): 6:49am On Oct 12, 2014
dechandel tenku for that last question cheesy
Op don't worry, if your friend is a good husband to-be, he will attract the wife material he been looking for.
Re: Plz, What Are The Signs To See In A Good Wife Material? by Rapsainot(m): 6:50am On Oct 12, 2014
I've a girlfriend who had been searching for husband but haven't seen. She told me she just need a guy that is a husband material. So it left me pondering. What are the sign you will see and you will know this one is a husband material? Op, please answer my question and I will answer yours..

P. S : your friend, even you are both oniranu., wife material ko, tailoring material ni
Re: Plz, What Are The Signs To See In A Good Wife Material? by dechandel(f): 6:54am On Oct 12, 2014
Infomizer:

Gbam..The question I wanted to ask!
Op, I wanna think the answer to your question is somewhere amongst Nairaland's numerous related threads. SEEK!
Lol
Don't mind them
Always out to look for good girls
But whereas they've not been a saint themselves
Nansense
Re: Plz, What Are The Signs To See In A Good Wife Material? by dechandel(f): 6:56am On Oct 12, 2014
destante:
dechandel tenku for that last question cheesy
You are welcome cheesy cheesy
Re: Plz, What Are The Signs To See In A Good Wife Material? by Seanixking: 7:00am On Oct 12, 2014
Is this were i get to sey LOL

Re: Plz, What Are The Signs To See In A Good Wife Material? by Tymax(m): 7:03am On Oct 12, 2014
Number one quality of a wife material:
1. She would give you peace over your decisions (even wrong decisions) and she would support you.

Don't marry a woman who gives you stress because of your mistakes. A good wife is the first person a husband should go to for comfort/relief when he is stressed.

If a girlfriend often compounds your discomfort instead of allaying it, then my brother you would be wrong to marry her. She cannot provide the support expected of a wife.
Re: Plz, What Are The Signs To See In A Good Wife Material? by DesChyko: 7:04am On Oct 12, 2014
Innez.. From my own point of view, I think a good wife material must be domesticated and subordinate.
She should be the spiritual pillar of the family as she is the direct link between father and kids, spending much more time with both than they do with themselves.
Also, a good wife material must be tolerant. It isn't every awry situation that brings out her demons. You'll be blessed if you have one who hardly gets riled over controversy.
If you ever find one with these qualities, it is your job to let her know that she must be heard. If you don't, you may have yourself a brooder, which doesn't augur well for longevity.

1 Like

Re: Plz, What Are The Signs To See In A Good Wife Material? by Harmthe(m): 7:06am On Oct 12, 2014
Lol, wife material nowadays. are u nt in naija

Nowadays dat ladies are looking for husband lyk atiku vying for presidential seat.

d best ur friend cud get its "wife material b4 marriage nd sex material after marriage"
Re: Plz, What Are The Signs To See In A Good Wife Material? by kozaic(f): 7:06am On Oct 12, 2014
How many yards does he want?
Re: Plz, What Are The Signs To See In A Good Wife Material? by Solodegreat24(m): 7:11am On Oct 12, 2014
Op she is here proverbs 31:10-31
Re: Plz, What Are The Signs To See In A Good Wife Material? by Begonia(m): 7:18am On Oct 12, 2014
Everybody wants a good spouse. The question you should ask yourself is ''do you deserve a good one?"
Re: Plz, What Are The Signs To See In A Good Wife Material? by ephemm(m): 7:21am On Oct 12, 2014
Qualities of a good wife material:
1. Guinea
2. Brocade
3. Lace
4. Silk
5. Wool
6. Satin
7. Damask and
8. Poplin

Pls don't go for Jeans, it is a very bad wife material - it is always very hard to wash.
Re: Plz, What Are The Signs To See In A Good Wife Material? by Lordseyad(m): 8:13am On Oct 12, 2014
Lemme help u out..

she can leave an exam hall to prepare lunch for you.
™she can slice a basket of onions without shedding tears.
™she always go for swallow at any outing without meat in the soup.
™she will apologise to you after you cheat on her.
™she can prepare sweet jollof rice with #200.
™she will fry dodo without eating one from
it.
™she will not complain if you impregnate
her best friend.
™when she collect her salary she will
give
you so that you can give her from it.
™she'll serve you chicken laps while
she eats
chicken head.
™she can stay up to fight mosquitoes
while you sleep...

Find this one, thank me lera

1 Like

Re: Plz, What Are The Signs To See In A Good Wife Material? by dolarland(m): 9:45am On Oct 12, 2014
ephemm:
Qualities of a good wife material:
1. Guinea
2. Brocade
3. Lace
4. Silk
5. Wool
6. Satin
7. Damask and
8. Poplin

Pls don't go for Jeans, it is a very bad wife material - it is always very hard to wash.
are u a tailor
Re: Plz, What Are The Signs To See In A Good Wife Material? by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 12, 2014
Re: Plz, What Are The Signs To See In A Good Wife Material? by ephemm(m): 12:13pm On Oct 12, 2014
dolarland:

are u a tailor

No, I dey sell wife materials

1 Like

Re: Plz, What Are The Signs To See In A Good Wife Material? by alotofgrace(m): 12:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
Innez:
I have a close friend who has been searching for a good wife, but havnt seen.
He tells me he just needs a gal dat is a gud wife material.
So it left me pondering, what ar the signs u'll see n u'll know diz person is a good wife material??
Wil love to know since my own marriage time is coming up soonest.

better still: who quality in you will attract a good wife material?
Re: Plz, What Are The Signs To See In A Good Wife Material? by dolarland(m): 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2014
ephemm:

No, I dey sell wife materials
lol ok

(1) (Reply)

She Loves Cats More Than Me / lol / 5 Ways For An Average Nigerian Man To Toast A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.