Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

12 Moments In Your Relationship That Make You Realize The Power Of Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Moments In Your Relationship That Make You Realize The Power Of Love (5312 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies / Man Wakes Up From Surgery But Didn't Realize The Woman By His Bed Was His Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Moments In Your Relationship That Make You Realize The Power Of Love by uniqueren(f): 7:34am On Oct 13, 2014
The MOMENT when u serve a badly made food, he doesn't shout or yell but holds u gently, looks into your eyes tenderly and says in a sweet voice.. honey we i.e u&i are going to eat this food, morning afternoon, evening if need be till it finishes, cos no part of it would see d waste bin
#9jaVersion

but seriously there is nothing as awesome as being in love with someone dt adores u

1 Like

Re: 12 Moments In Your Relationship That Make You Realize The Power Of Love by Pdizzle(m): 10:28am On Oct 13, 2014
That moment when your food is not delicious but i managed it.
*no be love o, na hunger*
Re: 12 Moments In Your Relationship That Make You Realize The Power Of Love by mirexxx(f): 10:34am On Oct 13, 2014
uniqueren:
The MOMENT when u serve a badly made food, he doesn't shout or yell but holds u gently, looks into your eyes tenderly and says in a sweet voice.. honey we i.e u&i are going to eat this food, morning afternoon, evening if need be till it finishes, cos no part of it would see d waste bin
#9jaVersion

but seriously there is nothing as awesome as being in love with someone dt adores u
yea

1 Like

Re: 12 Moments In Your Relationship That Make You Realize The Power Of Love by mirexxx(f): 10:34am On Oct 13, 2014
Pdizzle:
That moment when your food is not delicious but i managed it.
*no be love o, na hunger*
lol
Re: 12 Moments In Your Relationship That Make You Realize The Power Of Love by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 14, 2014
Samakinr:

Hmmm
sam y hmm again.
Re: 12 Moments In Your Relationship That Make You Realize The Power Of Love by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 14, 2014
Vikkyk10:
sam y hmm again.
You dont really know... I got your message...but u may want to know why I havn't replied.. Gimme a call when u log in.
Re: 12 Moments In Your Relationship That Make You Realize The Power Of Love by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 14, 2014
Criosly,i am angry wt u.U didnt cal,ok wl cal u wen i wanna log in
Re: 12 Moments In Your Relationship That Make You Realize The Power Of Love by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 14, 2014
Vikkyk10:
Criosly,i am angry wt u.U didnt cal,ok wl cal u wen i wanna log in
I know you will be. Forgive me cool
Re: 12 Moments In Your Relationship That Make You Realize The Power Of Love by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 14, 2014
Samakinr:

You dont really know... I got your message...but u may want to know why I havn't replied.. Gimme a call when u log in.
hm am okay nw,i tot u wia hooked up wt work,myb dts y u cudnt cal,dts wat i tot
Re: 12 Moments In Your Relationship That Make You Realize The Power Of Love by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 14, 2014
Samakinr:

I know you will be. Forgive me cool
hm,beg me very well
Re: 12 Moments In Your Relationship That Make You Realize The Power Of Love by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 14, 2014
Vikkyk10:
Partially yes... Partially more than that... Albeit, it's never an enough excuse for not asking after you and again I say, I am sorry
Re: 12 Moments In Your Relationship That Make You Realize The Power Of Love by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 14, 2014
Vikkyk10:
Partially yes... Partially more than that... Albeit, it's never an enough excuse for not asking after you
Re: 12 Moments In Your Relationship That Make You Realize The Power Of Love by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 14, 2014
Samakinr:

Partially yes... Partially more than that... Albeit, it's never an enough excuse for not asking after you
ok sam,i av 4given u,but nxt tym i wnt o.
Re: 12 Moments In Your Relationship That Make You Realize The Power Of Love by izaray(f): 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2014
Vikkyk10:
okay
I will tell ur boyfriend u are planing to love more, dat u are beginning to answer too many questions here lol
Re: 12 Moments In Your Relationship That Make You Realize The Power Of Love by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2014
izaray:
I will tell ur boyfriend u are planing to love more, dat u are beginning to answer too many questions here lol
hehe abeg no tel am o.
Re: 12 Moments In Your Relationship That Make You Realize The Power Of Love by izaray(f): 2:22pm On Oct 15, 2014
Vikkyk10:
hehe abeg no tel am o.
Smile, i won't swirry!
Re: 12 Moments In Your Relationship That Make You Realize The Power Of Love by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 15, 2014
izaray:
Smile, i won't swirry!
tnx swty.
Re: 12 Moments In Your Relationship That Make You Realize The Power Of Love by passionate88: 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
What tha F did I just read?!!!!... That moment when what!?
Re: 12 Moments In Your Relationship That Make You Realize The Power Of Love by mirexxx(f): 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2014
passionate88:
What tha F did I just read?!!!!... That moment when what!?
wen u realize d power of love

1 Like

Re: 12 Moments In Your Relationship That Make You Realize The Power Of Love by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 25, 2014
alotofgrace:
NL GIRLS and love sef
lool..shey,dem too dey emotional..buh really,anybody in a relationship ought to hv experienced some of dose moments
Re: 12 Moments In Your Relationship That Make You Realize The Power Of Love by passionate88: 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2014
mirexxx:
wen u realize d power of love
Power of which "dirty" love?... There's no love in modern day Nigeria... Real love died in the 90's in Nigeria... What we are experiencing now is conditional love...
Re: 12 Moments In Your Relationship That Make You Realize The Power Of Love by mirexxx(f): 10:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
passionate88:
Power of which "dirty" love?... There's no love in modern day Nigeria... Real love died in the 90's in Nigeria... What we are experiencing now is conditional love...
ok
Re: 12 Moments In Your Relationship That Make You Realize The Power Of Love by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 25, 2014
Missing my ex cry cry
Re: 12 Moments In Your Relationship That Make You Realize The Power Of Love by Missyetty(f): 11:07pm On Oct 25, 2014
Oh God! I am cwiously blushin
Re: 12 Moments In Your Relationship That Make You Realize The Power Of Love by alotofgrace(m): 6:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
Annypie:
lool..shey,dem too dey emotional..buh really,anybody in a relationship ought to hv experienced some of dose moments

hope u haf experienced it.?
Re: 12 Moments In Your Relationship That Make You Realize The Power Of Love by Ayandaseyi(m): 9:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
All points sound dsame joor.mitchew
Re: 12 Moments In Your Relationship That Make You Realize The Power Of Love by mirexxx(f): 1:41pm On Dec 20, 2014
Ayandaseyi:
All points sound dsame joor.mitchew
so wat if dey do
Re: 12 Moments In Your Relationship That Make You Realize The Power Of Love by mirexxx(f): 12:45am On Feb 19, 2015
Missyetty:
Oh God! I am cwiously blushin
blacks blush?? shocked

wink

1 Like

Re: 12 Moments In Your Relationship That Make You Realize The Power Of Love by mentorandfriend(m): 12:53am On Feb 19, 2015
This post has touched me. Love is beautiful indeed.
Re: 12 Moments In Your Relationship That Make You Realize The Power Of Love by mirexxx(f): 1:02am On Feb 19, 2015
mentorandfriend:
This post has touched me. Love is beautiful indeed.
yea cry
Re: 12 Moments In Your Relationship That Make You Realize The Power Of Love by cutieberie1(f): 5:36am On Feb 19, 2015
nice..
Re: 12 Moments In Your Relationship That Make You Realize The Power Of Love by Nobody: 5:53am On Feb 19, 2015
So sweet ..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Main Dresses A Woman Should Wear In Her Lifetime / Ladies Can You Walk Into A Shop And Get Your Boyfriend A Condom? / “he Had The Guts To Take Me To A Str!p Club & I Did This” (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.