Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

“he Had The Guts To Take Me To A Str!p Club & I Did This” (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “he Had The Guts To Take Me To A Str!p Club & I Did This” (photos) (5316 Views)

How Many Women Have The Guts To Do This? / Why Do Fat Women Feel Like They Have The Guts To Approach Fit Men? PIC. / He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“he Had The Guts To Take Me To A Str!p Club & I Did This” (photos) by ngbase(m): 2:26am On Mar 06, 2016

You can imagine the rate at with conji be killing some guys! to say i’m disappointed is an understatement. I’v been friends with this guy for some months,he’s been on my case and has agreed to give me all the time I need before we start dating.

I was on my own last night when he invited me to go take sharwarma somewhere around.
We were just gisting normally about life and next thing he said was he’s getting really bored andthere’s a new place on the island he would like to take me to.

We got there, I noticed the bouncers were really fierce looking! I got scared and asked him why they had 6 hefty bouncers,he just laughed and said it’s cos the place is new. He quickly paid for VIP and when they opened the door first thing I saw was a fair beautiful girl stark Unclad dancing holding a pole.

There were about 10ladies or more completely Unclad, with guys having fun with them!
I didn’t bother to proceed to the VIP, I left in annoyance, boarded a cab and deleted his number sharply.

A guy who takes a lady to a strip club to watch other Unclad ladies and probably partake in frolicking with them can never be serious in a relationship! Quote me anywhere.

http://www.loadedhood.com/he-had-the-guts-to-take-me-to-a-strp-club-i-did-this-photos/

3 Likes

Re: “he Had The Guts To Take Me To A Str!p Club & I Did This” (photos) by Nobody: 4:11am On Mar 06, 2016
This lie again?

7 Likes

Re: “he Had The Guts To Take Me To A Str!p Club & I Did This” (photos) by Nobody: 5:04am On Mar 06, 2016
I knew that jadeketina copied this story somewhere

6 Likes

Re: “he Had The Guts To Take Me To A Str!p Club & I Did This” (photos) by cruzita(f): 5:33am On Mar 06, 2016
undecided is this story still on

1 Like

Re: “he Had The Guts To Take Me To A Str!p Club & I Did This” (photos) by OneManLegion(m): 10:00am On Mar 06, 2016
I remember that one JadeKitana made this same thread awhile back.

I didn't believe it then. I don't believe it now.

Attention-starved narcissistic tramps.

3 Likes

Re: “he Had The Guts To Take Me To A Str!p Club & I Did This” (photos) by Jadekitana(f): 10:19am On Mar 06, 2016
OneManLegion:
I remember that one JadeKitana made this same thread awhile back.

I didn't believe it then. I don't believe it now.

Attention-starved narcissistic tramps.

You opinion has been fed to my dog

1 Like

Re: “he Had The Guts To Take Me To A Str!p Club & I Did This” (photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 06, 2016
Jadekitana:

You opinion has been fed to by dog

What sort of English is this?

8 Likes

Re: “he Had The Guts To Take Me To A Str!p Club & I Did This” (photos) by Jadekitana(f): 10:28am On Mar 06, 2016
folksync:

What sort of English is this?

Please replace "by" with "my" I don't have time to modify.
Re: “he Had The Guts To Take Me To A Str!p Club & I Did This” (photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 06, 2016
Jadekitana:

Please replace "by" with "my" I don't have time to modify.
OK, I get it.

Your aggressiveness was not necessary!!!!!
Re: “he Had The Guts To Take Me To A Str!p Club & I Did This” (photos) by Hausa(m): 11:23am On Mar 06, 2016
There's actually a place in the Island where this stuff happens.
Re: “he Had The Guts To Take Me To A Str!p Club & I Did This” (photos) by karleone(m): 12:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
Nawao... Jadekitana, so you copied dis stuff? Breeze don blow fowl nyash ehhhh... I can bet my phone that you're a guy in 'f' clothing.

3 Likes

Re: “he Had The Guts To Take Me To A Str!p Club & I Did This” (photos) by rosalieene(f): 12:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
karleone:
Nawao... Jadekitana, so you copied dis stuff?
Breeze don blow fowl nyash ehhhh...
I can bet my phone that you're a guy in 'f' clothing.
lol
Re: “he Had The Guts To Take Me To A Str!p Club & I Did This” (photos) by firstking01(m): 12:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
Sighs outa thread...mtcheeews
Re: “he Had The Guts To Take Me To A Str!p Club & I Did This” (photos) by Jadekitana(f): 1:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
karleone:
Nawao... Jadekitana, so you copied dis stuff?
Breeze don blow fowl nyash ehhhh...
I can bet my phone that you're a guy in 'f' clothing.

If u were smart enough you would compare the dates to see who copied who. However I don't have anything to say to the "thing" who created this thread. He/she didn't get my attention at all. I posted what happened to me even with the perfect description of the strip club. Incase your thick skull still doubts, you can go to the island, immediately after chevron toll gate just around mega chicken! The strip club has white sofas. Quote me again when you do that!
Re: “he Had The Guts To Take Me To A Str!p Club & I Did This” (photos) by karleone(m): 2:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
Jadekitana:

If u were smart enough you would compare the dates to see who copied who. However I don't have anything to say to the "thing" who created this thread. He/she didn't get my attention at all. I posted what happened to me even with the perfect description of the strip club. Incase your thick skull still doubts, you can go to the island, immediately after chevron toll gate just around mega chicken! The strip club has white sofas. Quote me again when you do that!

If you were smarter enough you would have noticed that I never said you copied him. Both of you could have copied it from same place.
And mind you, you never gave a description of the strip club. All you said was that he paid for VIP and took you to a room...when he opened the door you saw some stark naked strippers and you turned immediately to go home. The only description you gave is the one in this post that I'm quoting.

As for checking up the strip club... Who cares its existence.

In case your 'soft' skull still wishes to quote me, make sure it's about something reasonable.

5 Likes

Re: “he Had The Guts To Take Me To A Str!p Club & I Did This” (photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 06, 2016
karleone:

If you were smarter enough you would have noticed that I never said you copied him. Both of you could have copied it from same place.
And mind you, you never gave a description of the strip club. All you said was that he paid for VIP and took you to a room...when he opened the door you saw some stark naked strippers and you turned immediately to go home. The only description you gave is the one in this post that I'm quoting.

In case your 'soft' skull still wishes to quote me, make sure it's about something reasonable.
Blessings
Re: “he Had The Guts To Take Me To A Str!p Club & I Did This” (photos) by iykedare(m): 5:07pm On Mar 06, 2016
What is wrong in him taking you to a strip joint? Oh,you met sexier girls? Na even shawarma carry go...long throat.

1 Like

Re: “he Had The Guts To Take Me To A Str!p Club & I Did This” (photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2016
This is just awful!
Re: “he Had The Guts To Take Me To A Str!p Club & I Did This” (photos) by ItzTun3chi(m): 5:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
You too dey lie cheesy

#ItzTun3chi
Re: “he Had The Guts To Take Me To A Str!p Club & I Did This” (photos) by Lsofdk(m): 5:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
This is just awful!
so it's yougrin
Re: “he Had The Guts To Take Me To A Str!p Club & I Did This” (photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
Lsofdk:

so it's yougrin
..... grin what gave me away?
Re: “he Had The Guts To Take Me To A Str!p Club & I Did This” (photos) by Jadekitana(f): 5:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
karleone:

This is actually a reasonable piece of advice, go read that thread from first to last page and see where I described the address there! I don't create fake stories here, I said exactly what happened to me. And then again, you should learn to ignore somethings as a man, it helps a lot.
Re: “he Had The Guts To Take Me To A Str!p Club & I Did This” (photos) by Lsofdk(m): 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
... ..... grin what gave me away?
you got banned
Re: “he Had The Guts To Take Me To A Str!p Club & I Did This” (photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
Lsofdk:

you got banned
I wanted ta be king!!...
.....An display my love for cheese snacks. You seen my profile
Re: “he Had The Guts To Take Me To A Str!p Club & I Did This” (photos) by Lsofdk(m): 5:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I wanted ta be king!!... .....An display my love for cheese snacks. You seen my profile
yeah, seems you love cats a lot
Re: “he Had The Guts To Take Me To A Str!p Club & I Did This” (photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
Lsofdk:

yeah, seems you love cats a lot
I had ta have that pic,it fits perfectly.....
.....but you meant I still haven't putt up my pic yes ...an won't tongue
Re: “he Had The Guts To Take Me To A Str!p Club & I Did This” (photos) by Lsofdk(m): 7:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I had ta have that pic,it fits perfectly.....
.....but you meant I still haven't putt up my pic yes ...an won't tongue
gringrin why don't you want to… you should have a reason
Re: “he Had The Guts To Take Me To A Str!p Club & I Did This” (photos) by torqque7(m): 7:37pm On Mar 06, 2016
Lol..busted,copy and paste, two of them were taken to the strip club by same guy to eat shwarma,smh girls and lies ehnn..girls bin lying and living fake lives since 18bc,but to be fair that mortal kombat girl posted first sha
Re: “he Had The Guts To Take Me To A Str!p Club & I Did This” (photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
Lsofdk:

gringrin why don't you want to… you should have a reason
I want ta remain an enigma. cheesy what happened ta gettin' it from bumbae? tongue
Re: “he Had The Guts To Take Me To A Str!p Club & I Did This” (photos) by Lsofdk(m): 9:06pm On Mar 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I want ta remain an enigma. cheesy what happened ta gettin' it from bumbae? tongue
grin that's one of my contingency plans. you won't remain an enigma for longtongue
Re: “he Had The Guts To Take Me To A Str!p Club & I Did This” (photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 06, 2016
Lsofdk:

grin that's one of my contingency plans. you won't remain an enigma for longtongue
tongue
Re: “he Had The Guts To Take Me To A Str!p Club & I Did This” (photos) by Lsofdk(m): 9:23pm On Mar 06, 2016

(1) (Reply)

The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. / Can U Tell Your Partner Your 'real' Income? / Why Do Men Rape Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.