Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Ladies Friendzoning Guyz..not Actually Their Fault - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Friendzoning Guyz..not Actually Their Fault (904 Views)

Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / Friendzoning Her Husband, Please Help. / Aids/hiv! Its All Their Fault! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Friendzoning Guyz..not Actually Their Fault by Fizboy(m): 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
I have come to realise that if most guys have my kind of mentality towards dating and all,the issue of girls friendzoning guys will not be in existence at all.call it pride or ego I really don't care bt I don't see any reason to beg a girl for a relationship we will both benefit from.if I ask a girl out once and she declines the feelings and attraction I have for her decreases Immediately and finally diminish and I cut of contacts with her and move on to d next 1 available cus i feel if u dont lyk me enough intially to date me i dont think you will eventually do later, but the issue of some guys still clinging and acting all friendly towards a girl that has openly rejected them for d hope of being considered or pitied in d future and complaining of being friendzoned is something I don't reckon with.
Guys know your selfworth.there are many girls to guyz in the world to be magatized by a girl that don't deserve u..my opinion though........ peace

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Friendzoning Guyz..not Actually Their Fault by iceberylin(m): 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
ÁŚĨŃ ĔĤĤĤ.... ŴĤÁŤ ĎŐ ŤĤĔŶ ĔЖPĔČŤ ŦŔŐM ŤĤĔ ĹÁĎĨĔŚ ?ŤŐ ĎÁŤĔ ŤĤĔM ÁĹĹ ÁŃĎ ĔŃĎ ÚP ĤÁVĨŃĞ 10 ßŐŶ-ŦŔĨĔŃĎs...ŤĤĔŶ ŚŤĨĹĹ ČŐMĔ ŐÚŤ ŤŐ ŚÁŶ "ŤĤĔŚĔ ŴĤŐŔĔŚ ÁĨŃŤ ĹŐŶÁĹ " undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Friendzoning Guyz..not Actually Their Fault by chibwike(m): 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
Word!
Re: Ladies Friendzoning Guyz..not Actually Their Fault by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
this is wat happens when a guy makes a lady his priority while the lady makes him one of many options
Re: Ladies Friendzoning Guyz..not Actually Their Fault by irishCream: 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2014
This friendzoned thing is really a big issue in here

Why are there so many topics about it

If one babe no like u another will

Last I checked there are over 7billion people on this planet earth alone

Don't know about other planets undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Friendzoning Guyz..not Actually Their Fault by Fizboy(m): 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2014
iceberylin:
ÁŚĨŃ ĔĤĤĤ.... ŴĤÁŤ ĎŐ ŤĤĔŶ ĔЖPĔČŤ ŦŔŐM ŤĤĔ ĹÁĎĨĔŚ ?ŤŐ ĎÁŤĔ ŤĤĔM ÁĹĹ ÁŃĎ ĔŃĎ ÚP ĤÁVĨŃĞ 10 ßŐŶ-ŦŔĨĔŃĎs...ŤĤĔŶ ŚŤĨĹĹ ČŐMĔ ŐÚŤ ŤŐ ŚÁŶ "ŤĤĔŚĔ ŴĤŐŔĔŚ ÁĨŃŤ ĹŐŶÁĹ " undecided
that's the reason am telling guyz not to cling on to a girl that doesnt lyk u enough to date u and u alone Cus girls can't actually date all the guyz that ask them out
Re: Ladies Friendzoning Guyz..not Actually Their Fault by Rasbajan: 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2014
O.P
Yhur head dey dere
Re: Ladies Friendzoning Guyz..not Actually Their Fault by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2014
Op, there is a thin line between getting turned down and getting friendzoned.

you should also know that if you NEXT that girl, you don't GET that girl.
Re: Ladies Friendzoning Guyz..not Actually Their Fault by Fizboy(m): 4:14pm On Oct 12, 2014
irishCream:

I think you are getting whr am coming from
Re: Ladies Friendzoning Guyz..not Actually Their Fault by Fizboy(m): 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2014
Rasbajan:
O.P
Yhur head dey dere
chibwike:
Word!
I hail..correct guyz
Re: Ladies Friendzoning Guyz..not Actually Their Fault by alotofgrace(m): 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2014
I DONT KNOW WHY friend-zoning is littering nl these days......just take her to swimming pool...case closed. friend zone kor, mopol zone ni
Re: Ladies Friendzoning Guyz..not Actually Their Fault by Baddestguyp(m): 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2014
this issue of friend-zoning sef
Re: Ladies Friendzoning Guyz..not Actually Their Fault by priscaoge(f): 4:32pm On Oct 12, 2014
Not again angry angry. What's up with this friendzone of a tin?
Re: Ladies Friendzoning Guyz..not Actually Their Fault by Alexyswiss(m): 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2014
Mehn OP you are correct... well!!

I don't see reasons begging a girl for friendship cus if she don't like you,she never will thereafter... you only end up being friendzoned and tagged "mugu"... seriously

if I ask you out ONCE...you turned me down...I'll try to know if you really want to or you just wanna keep ur ego... then if I know its your ego,fine!!...its normal

but if I get to knw you don't really like me I WILL NEVER BEG YOU.....Period!!!!!

ad talking of friend zoning.....a girl can never friend zone me cus from the beggining I will know if you really like me
cus the feeling automatically die down as OP said
Re: Ladies Friendzoning Guyz..not Actually Their Fault by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2014
irishCream:

Lol... You Just Closed the thread.. Nice one..
Re: Ladies Friendzoning Guyz..not Actually Their Fault by Fizboy(m): 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2014
I think there are still guyz lyk me out there lyk me...

(1) (Reply)

Male Or Female Personal Assistant / Why Do Guys Wait Till December To Come Out And Show Themselves? / What Women Say Vs What They Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.