Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Friendzoning Her Husband, Please Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friendzoning Her Husband, Please Help. (1850 Views)

Dear Side Chick, Before You Snatch Someone’s Husband Please Read This / She Is Need Of A Husband, Please Advice Her / Why Do Girls Love Friendzoning Guys Alot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friendzoning Her Husband, Please Help. by xpac01(m): 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
I have a friend who got married just couple of years. Last week, he came to me confidentially, telling me the kind of things he is passing through in his young marriage. He told me lots of things summarised as follows. He said:
1. My wife keeps flirting and picking other males calls in his presence without flinching a muscle but when he pick a call with a female voice in the background, trouble.
2. My wife calls me sweet names when wants material things from me, and i dnt feel any romantic vibe attached to the way she calls me. Unlike before.
3. My wife never baths or UnCloth fully in my presence anymore.
4. And the worst of all he said, now his wife sleeps with skin tight and whenever he make any advance she will say, "am not in the mood, am not in the mood please, and if you truly love and care about me you'll respect my mood". He said all this has been going on for like over 3months.
Now, juxtaposing all these with friendzonification qualities, I just smiled and told him, 'brother you have been friendzoned by your own wife'. Please help. Do you think am right? Matured advice please. Tank.
Re: Friendzoning Her Husband, Please Help. by pasqal09: 2:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
Lemme leave this for the romance section warriors to tackle.
Re: Friendzoning Her Husband, Please Help. by Extom(m): 2:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
Orisirisi undecided

1 Like

Re: Friendzoning Her Husband, Please Help. by Gooci(m): 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
friendzone
Re: Friendzoning Her Husband, Please Help. by Ebuka478(m): 3:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
Lol. I just dey laugh...

2 Likes

Re: Friendzoning Her Husband, Please Help. by StealthyMe(m): 3:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
Take the game to her undecided

Pick female calls and flirt with them also
If u dnt disturb her,i see no reason y she shld

Thats if discussing issues with her dnt work undecided
Re: Friendzoning Her Husband, Please Help. by hopeforcharles(m): 3:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
hahahahahahahahaha. friend zoning by wife? lol tell the guy to threaten the woman by telling her since you don't want to fulfill your obligations as a wife, I will go out there and get some one who will or better still report to her family to come and take their daughter. that will make her seatup
Re: Friendzoning Her Husband, Please Help. by chimerase2: 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
This is not friendzone
They re not friends rada they re married husband and wife
So if this mr IBU and FUNKE film Via sherikoko u re telling us is LIVE
Then believe u me broda in the lord THAT NIGGA IS HUSBANDZONE angry
Re: Friendzoning Her Husband, Please Help. by xpac01(m): 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
StealthyMe:
Take the game to her undecided

Pick female calls and flirt with them also
If u dnt disturb her,i see no reason y she shld

Thats if discussing issues with her dnt work undecided
I even told him same thing. But my friend is a very transparent guy. He does not like games. He just want something that will restore his marriage.
Re: Friendzoning Her Husband, Please Help. by xpac01(m): 3:34pm On Nov 28, 2014
pasqal09:
Lemme leave this for the romance section warriors to tackle.
But bro what do you think? Me am still thinking there must be something missing somewhere.
Re: Friendzoning Her Husband, Please Help. by xpac01(m): 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
chimerase2:
This is not friendzone
They re not friends rada they re married husband and wife
So if this mr IBU and FUNKE film Via sherikoko u re telling us is LIVE
Then believe u me broda in the lord THAT NIGGA IS HUSBANDZONE angry
He was in husbandzone but now friendzoned, since he no more get the emotional benefits and respect as a husband. Something is wrong.
Re: Friendzoning Her Husband, Please Help. by StealthyMe(m): 3:39pm On Nov 28, 2014
xpac01:

I even told him same thing. But my friend is a very transparent guy. He does not like games. He just want something that will restore his marriage.

What a gentleman he is...he shouldn't gav married such a lady then undecided

He should talk to her then...heart to heart
Re: Friendzoning Her Husband, Please Help. by xpac01(m): 3:39pm On Nov 28, 2014
hopeforcharles:
hahahahahahahahaha. friend zoning by wife? lol tell the guy to threaten the woman by telling her since you don't want to fulfill your obligations as a wife, I will go out there and get some one who will or better still report to her family to come and take their daughter. that will make her seatup

k.
Re: Friendzoning Her Husband, Please Help. by pasqal09: 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
xpac01:

But bro what do you think? Me am still thinking there must be something missing somewhere.
Let's say I have a gf that's acting exactly the woman is acting, I will just dump her and go someone else cos its very obvious there's no love. But in this case, they are married and I don't have any kind of experience in this situation.
Re: Friendzoning Her Husband, Please Help. by Dannidom(m): 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
Some women can be stupid eh

wife wey pesin marry cum the misbehave after jus few years!

No! There must be troble somewhere

Op ask your friend to sit that im wife down and ask her what is the problem. If she insists that their is no probs, then bring on the ques. "why u dnt want to make luv to me" if she stil insists that 'she's jus not in the mood' then he do these.

* let him ask himself and check if there is anything that he stopd doing recently that his wife used to enjoy earlier.

*if he cnt seem to find any. May be the wife is bored with their usual way of doing things and wants litle adventure, then please go wide with adventure like ask her out or take her out to unsual hotel or eatery u cn even lodge in a hotel for few days if you got the money, take her to late nite parties and many more things.

*while at it make sure u secretly obtain the contact to her lovers and scare the shit out of their a$$es u cn even pay thugs to beat them up and warn them to stare clear off your wife.

*in any of this trips seduce her to fal in luv with you again. Maried men dnt usualy undastand this, the think since they are maried they cn do as the like with their wife. Mistakenly kiss, eye her, grope her, try to finger her when she is asleep or in bed. Reingnite this hot luv bby.

Last bulet dnt giv her the impresion of cheatin by bringin anoda woman home.
Re: Friendzoning Her Husband, Please Help. by Agybabe(f): 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
Nothing kills a woman more than when you ignore her.

Ignore her, maybe she'll be back to her right senses.

1 Like

Re: Friendzoning Her Husband, Please Help. by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
@ Topic

Lol.

Easy solution: fight fire with fire. Do not reward bad behaviour.
Re: Friendzoning Her Husband, Please Help. by xpac01(m): 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
BuddhaPalm:
@ Topic

Lol.

Easy solution: fight fire with fire. Do not reward bad behaviour.
hmmmm, bros do you understand meaning of your moniker? Buddhist don't fight fire with fire.
Re: Friendzoning Her Husband, Please Help. by Johnjnr(m): 5:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
lol..... for dis 21st century na im wife dey do dis one. anyway in the netherlands, it cant fit happen
Re: Friendzoning Her Husband, Please Help. by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2014
xpac01:

hmmmm, bros do you understand meaning of your moniker? Buddhist don't fight fire with fire.

Buddha Palm is a fictional fighting technique tongue.
Re: Friendzoning Her Husband, Please Help. by Missmossy(f): 5:39pm On Nov 28, 2014
Friend zoning in marriage shocked it doesn't sound nice one bit I must confess. I really pity the man sad
Re: Friendzoning Her Husband, Please Help. by justmag(m): 5:48pm On Nov 28, 2014
Lets not use words loosely, the word friendzone means a situation wherein ""one person wishes to enter into a romantic or sexual relationship, while the other does not""...in this case a relationship already existed and it just got lost along the way. This man needs to pack his back and leave! It sounds like she is done with him undecided
Re: Friendzoning Her Husband, Please Help. by Evina(f): 6:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
There is more to this story.

I think this could be one of two things:

Your "friend" committed some serious offence and his wife is reacting to it by treating him this way.

OR

She is cheating, or in the process lipsrsealed
Re: Friendzoning Her Husband, Please Help. by mirexxx(f): 2:57pm On Jan 17, 2015
friend zoning of the highest order!
Re: Friendzoning Her Husband, Please Help. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2015
Make sure u put dis fela's song on replay in ur house everyday! If ur wife get sense, she go get d msg
#singin#
When trouble sleep
Yanga go wake am
Wetin e dey find. . .
P. .a. .l. .a. .v. .a
E dey find
Palave e go get ohhh
Re: Friendzoning Her Husband, Please Help. by xpac01(m): 10:32am On Jan 20, 2015
Jenams:
Make sure u put dis fela's song on replay in ur house everyday! If ur wife get sense, she go get d msg
#singin#
When trouble sleep
Yanga go wake am
Wetin e dey find. . .
P. .a. .l. .a. .v. .a
E dey find
Palave e go get ohhh
lol. Not me o! A friend's wife. Am still single. But God must forbid me this kind of wife o!

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed!!! We're In Love With Each Other But Different University. / Make Una Help Me Oo.. / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood – Wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.