Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:10 AM

I Am Really Confused! Please, Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Really Confused! Please, Help! (729 Views)

I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused / I Am Really Confused. Nairalanders, I Need Answers / Am Really Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Really Confused! Please, Help! by argon500: 10:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
Everything started when I least expected and what happened was something that I could never imagine happening to me!

I was at a company party! Dancing, laughing, alcohol and right now, everything seems pretty fuzzy. I don't remember everything, but I remember enough to have occasional images coming up in my ming that are making me blush.

... Images full of passion and in which I strongly desire a certain man. I am positive that if he were here and if it were to be the right time, we wouldn't have possibly stopped by just with kissing or touching!!!

I have been married for a year and a half, but the man from that other night was not my husband, but a colleague of mine. I can't stop thinking about that! I am trying to figure out why it happened and I keep getting to answers that are not giving me any peace!

I am assuming that everything is due to the fact that I have only been with one man my entire life; my wonderful, loving and serene husband; the only man that I want to be the father of my children!

We have been together for 8 years and I am 25 years old. Maybe this is the reason why; that I am inexperienced, I don't really know! All I know is that I don't want to hurt him, but I can't be possibly be sure that I would be able to refrain myself from doing anything...

I want to stop! But I can't! Everyday I spend a lot of time with my colleague and I am getting more and more attracted to him! After what happened, we “agreed” that what happened there the other night will remain there. But every time I look at him, I get all those passionate images in my head and I just can't stop myself...

I can see it in his eyes that he wants me too, I have no doubts about that! I think it's a matter of time for what happened the other night to happen again, but this time, without having the alcohol as the good excuse that it is!

How do I make myself stop?

How do I make myself stop wanting him and how do I bring back the passion in my relationship with my husband

I don't want to continue falling asleep next to my husband and to keep thinking about someone else!

Source: Unknown
Re: I Am Really Confused! Please, Help! by free2ryhme: 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2014
argon500:
Everything started when I least expected and what happened was something that I could never imagine happening to me!

I was at a company party! Dancing, laughing, alcohol and right now, everything seems pretty fuzzy. I don't remember everything, but I remember enough to have occasional images coming up in my ming that are making me blush.

... Images full of passion and in which I strongly desire a certain man. I am positive that if he were here and if it were to be the right time, we wouldn't have possibly stopped by just with kissing or touching!!!

I have been married for a year and a half, but the man from that other night was not my husband, but a colleague of mine. I can't stop thinking about that! I am trying to figure out why it happened and I keep getting to answers that are not giving me any peace!

I am assuming that everything is due to the fact that I have only been with one man my entire life; my wonderful, loving and serene husband; the only man that I want to be the father of my children!

We have been together for 8 years and I am 25 years old. Maybe this is the reason why; that I am inexperienced, I don't really know! All I know is that I don't want to hurt him, but I can't be possibly be sure that I would be able to refrain myself from doing anything...

I want to stop! But I can't! Everyday I spend a lot of time with my colleague and I am getting more and more attracted to him! After what happened, we “agreed” that what happened there the other night will remain there. But every time I look at him, I get all those passionate images in my head and I just can't stop myself...

I can see it in his eyes that he wants me too, I have no doubts about that! I think it's a matter of time for what happened the other night to happen again, but this time, without having the alcohol as the good excuse that it is!

How do I make myself stop?

How do I make myself stop wanting him and how do I bring back the passion in my relationship with my husband

I don't want to continue falling asleep next to my husband and to keep thinking about someone else!

Source: Unknown

Just like you said you are confused when the alcohol wears off maybe you will reason well

You are confused
Re: I Am Really Confused! Please, Help! by tonididdy(m): 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2014
@op, When last did you have sex?
Cos e be like u dey starved of dickening
Re: I Am Really Confused! Please, Help! by Crocz(m): 10:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
I seriously have some personal morals about alcohol and I don't take people who loves it seriously and I always find it hard to trust them...cos all your secret with them is just a top to bottom bottle way from seeing the light...besides, why wouldn't anybody want to have control over their actions and thinking at all time possible?

It's unfortunate it happened...but it's gonna happen again, and that's the truth...nothing no one can do about it
Re: I Am Really Confused! Please, Help! by valdes00(m): 1:53am On Oct 13, 2014
Al dis rubbish na him mak me ban my babe frm any party wey I no go...... Them go talk say na alcohol.... Iranu
Re: I Am Really Confused! Please, Help! by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 13, 2014
Take your mind of his dick I think you are perplexed with the size of his dicck

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Discuss How To Live As A Single Mother When They Not Married Yet ? / Which Professionals Are More Promiscuous / Please Anyone Give Me Suggestion About Age Gap Dating..!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.