Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,269 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) (9119 Views)

Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa / Assets Declaration: Buhari, Osinbajo Yet To Complete Process / Asset Declaration: Buhari Should Stop Being Clever By Half (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by pelvicky(m): 6:18am On Oct 13, 2014
Buhari is a looser!!

He should come to the south west for his campaign and see the humilation he will receive.

Gej till 2019....no jihadist and almaiji in aso rock.

6 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 13, 2014
Both can make Nigeria better...
Sai Buhari
Sai Fashola
Sai APC

4 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by pendy79: 6:34am On Oct 13, 2014
Desola:
Yoo daa re, olukumi.

Please put that mofo in his place.

E wee so omo yee mi. Bo ntiri. Ka ra ole o.

The task of freeing Nigeria is a duty call for all genuine and patriotic citizens of Nigeria devoid of ethnic and religious bias.

The electorates are wiser and people are waking up to the powers of their ballot. No more carrygo or business as usual.

4 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by Gscatter: 6:46am On Oct 13, 2014
aljharem:

SMH

If that is the case, then the journey to the death of Nigeria has begun.

First of all why is Saraki still the godfather of kwara after his father ?

Secondly what are the qualifications of Tambuwal for him to govern Sokoto ? Or do you mean you people aka APC have shared your bounty without even having it yet ?

Thirdly, The people we fed fat on Nigeria commonwealth are have now decamped from PDP to APC because they are no longer allowed to feed fat. LIKES OF OBJ, ATIKU, IKIMI (JOINED PDP AGAIN) KWAKOSO, etc

Those that intend to keep feeding fat are Tinubu and co.

Believe me Fashola will not join any race because Fashola is an aid to corruption

He still has not explain why Lagos is in shuch a huge dept after IGR of 30 billion a month and Federal Allocation of 12 billion a month.

Who is fo.ooling who here

Chameleon, your useless brain is filled with sand dust.

5 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by Gscatter: 7:02am On Oct 13, 2014
Generalscatter3:
do you have to impersonate me?

Lmao. Dullard, you better go sleep somewhere.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 13, 2014
pendy79:

Bia nwoke! I posted about buhari inviting people for his declaration! You're talking about saraki holding Kwara people to ramson. If Kwarans deem it fit to perpetually honour worship the sarakis how does it affect you as an individual? Peter obi singlehandedly installed obiano, ibori installed his cousin but in your bias and jaundiced mind it is that of the sarakis you saw and worried about. I'm sure he's not holding the populace by putting a gun to their heads.

Tinubu met Lagos with an IGR of about 6billion Naira and left it hitting 20billion Naira monthly. I'm from itunpate in Ikorodu Local government Area of lagos state and I've seen the various impact of fashola from roads to schools to courthouses to free medical care to water to brt and if tinubu being the architect of the big IGR is paid for the consultancy he is doing then I have no problem since I know how my state was and how it is now. I love the APC and the change it symbolizes. "Where man dey work na there him dey chop"

Is Obj now in APC? the onus and power to probe all the people you listed is vested in Jonathan and the PDP. The EFCC and ICPC are Agencies of the Federal Government, Don't you think it is a classic example of a dunce and da.ft government if these people you listed above as corrupt can't be made scapegoat by the Jonathan Adminstration? they are opposition elements! He can arrange for their investigation! But alas ! your commander in thief just arranged for Mohammed Abacha's freedom from corruption and money laundering investigation and court case, FFK case is dropped, Stella Oduah no case submission, Malabu Oil Scandal no case submission, Pension fund nothing yet, Ndudi elumelu case no mention again, faruk lawan did you hear anything, Patricia Etteh how far, Peter Odili (he has a PERPETUAL RESTRAINING ORDER) from being probed for corrupt acts and instead of your President and EFCC to challenge such, His wife was made a SUPREME COURT JUSTICE and HE HIMSELF just received a[b] NATIONAL MERIT AWARD [/b]for being a very good and special NIGERIAN, want me to go on?.
Bros corruption wear coat for your PDP but you people will close eye to the log in your eye yet be looking at the speck in others.

You're asking the qualification of the SPEAKER of the House of Representatives to be a Governor? Are you for real?

Compare the performance of your best performing governor in the PDP with that of the least performing governor in the APC bearing in mind the resources and allocation available to those states.

No sane Nigerian will hope to have the PDP in Aso Rock after the 16years of wanton and daylight robbery of our commonwealth.

Fantastic response

2 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 13, 2014
pendy79:

Bia nwoke! I posted about buhari inviting people for his declaration! You're talking about saraki holding Kwara people to ramson. If Kwarans deem it fit to perpetually honour worship the sarakis how does it affect you as an individual? Peter obi singlehandedly installed obiano, ibori installed his cousin but in your bias and jaundiced mind it is that of the sarakis you saw and worried about. I'm sure he's not holding the populace by putting a gun to their heads.

Tinubu met Lagos with an IGR of about 6billion Naira and left it hitting 20billion Naira monthly. I'm from itunpate in Ikorodu Local government Area of lagos state and I've seen the various impact of fashola from roads to schools to courthouses to free medical care to water to brt and if tinubu being the architect of the big IGR is paid for the consultancy he is doing then I have no problem since I know how my state was and how it is now. I love the APC and the change it symbolizes. "Where man dey work na there him dey chop"

Is Obj now in APC? the onus and power to probe all the people you listed is vested in Jonathan and the PDP. The EFCC and ICPC are Agencies of the Federal Government, Don't you think it is a classic example of a dunce and da.ft government if these people you listed above as corrupt can't be made scapegoat by the Jonathan Adminstration? they are opposition elements! He can arrange for their investigation! But alas ! your commander in thief just arranged for Mohammed Abacha's freedom from corruption and money laundering investigation and court case, FFK case is dropped, Stella Oduah no case submission, Malabu Oil Scandal no case submission, Pension fund nothing yet, Ndudi elumelu case no mention again, faruk lawan did you hear anything, Patricia Etteh how far, Peter Odili (he has a PERPETUAL RESTRAINING ORDER) from being probed for corrupt acts and instead of your President and EFCC to challenge such, His wife was made a SUPREME COURT JUSTICE and HE HIMSELF just received a[b] NATIONAL MERIT AWARD [/b]for being a very good and special NIGERIAN, want me to go on?.
Bros corruption wear coat for your PDP but you people will close eye to the log in your eye yet be looking at the speck in others.

You're asking the qualification of the SPEAKER of the House of Representatives to be a Governor? Are you for real?

Compare the performance of your best performing governor in the PDP with that of the least performing governor in the APC bearing in mind the resources and allocation available to those states.

No sane Nigerian will hope to have the PDP in Aso Rock after the 16years of wanton and daylight robbery of our commonwealth.

BRUTALITY

12 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by Gscatter: 7:10am On Oct 13, 2014
Generalscatter3:
I can't sleep while you impersonate me.

You don buy market.

I swear grin grin grin

Mschew. I dont want to derail this thread, lets go to the former thread. See you there.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by Gscatter: 7:20am On Oct 13, 2014
Generalscatter3:
Gscatter come and kneel down here and apologize for impersonating me.

Else you will suffer grin grin grin

Mschew. https://www.nairaland.com/1940138/lagos-2015-igbos-need-strategic/16#27097730

2 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by tayooluwole: 7:22am On Oct 13, 2014
I may cry if APC do not feed Bhuari as the party flag bearer. I so much love bhauri. We in osun state will massively vote for him. Pls take note: anybody that do not want bhuari on the account of religion sentiment is a FOOL..... Bhuari all the way

2 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by Gscatter: 7:25am On Oct 13, 2014
Generalscatter3:
is that an apology or a runaway strategy grin grin grin

I can see you are not serious. Come to that thread and talk to me, stop shouting here.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by anonimi: 7:32am On Oct 13, 2014
pendy79:

Really?
And all the corrupt people you listed are not also chopping where they are working

Is that the standard in those oyinbo places where the corrupt practice of looters like Thief'nubu has chased our people to on socio-economic EXILE?

Why are we such pathetic, clueless losers?

2 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by Gbawe: 7:33am On Oct 13, 2014
pelvicky:
Buhari is a looser!!
He should come to the south west for his campaign and see the humilation he will receive.
Gej till 2019....no jihadist and almaiji in aso rock.

Des0la:
Buhari is a serial looser, says miss desola buluro.

You are both the biggest "loosers" here when at your advanced age you still spell loser as "looser". Should you both not be seeking adult literacy classes instead of coming here to troll the much-loved Buhari? Illiterate TANdroids and olodo Jonathanians.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by Gscatter: 7:34am On Oct 13, 2014
Generalscatter3:
[s]keep your mouth shut.

You have no right to talk when I'm talking

How dare you make a decision for me.

You are finished on this forum[/s] grin grin grin grin

Nwabeks, you are useless.

1 Like

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by Gscatter: 7:42am On Oct 13, 2014
Des0la:
blame Mr gbeke buluro who couldn't afford a standard education for me. I will never forgive that man for destroying my life.

Nwabekeyi, You are not smart. I pity you cos the insurgents really finished you. Just watch out for the next hit, you don enter one chance. Lmao

2 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by Gscatter: 7:44am On Oct 13, 2014
Generalscatter3:
you dare to call me names after impersonating me?

You are so dead

I give you 5minutes to deactivate this account grin grin grin

Nwabekeyi, Your useless father, The Okada rider is the dead one. I was waiting for you yesternight but you ran away. Are you ready to cry?

3 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by pendy79: 7:46am On Oct 13, 2014
anonimi:

Really?
And all the corrupt people you listed are not also chopping where they are working

Is that the standard in those oyinbo places where the corrupt practice of looters like Thief'nubu has chased our people to on socio-economic EXILE?

Why am I such a pathetic and clueless loser?

Stop spamming my mention if comprehension is an odious task for you. Read the paragraph well you will see where it stated " if he is paid for the consultancy service he renders on the big IGR" there is no harm been paid for workdone.

Big corporations pay yearly Bonuses to the executives if they exceed targets. "Do you earn salary monthly where you work"? That's classic case of "where man dey work na there him go chop" don't compare soiling of hands in public tills with being paid for services rendered.

What service did thieves like Mohammed Abacha and co pilferers mentioned above rendered to the Nigerian State to merit the cover up and pardon by your C-in-T.

6 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by huptin(m): 7:50am On Oct 13, 2014
I used to hate this Buhari so much, mostly because of what i was told about him being an ethnic jingoist and a religious bigot, Then came the biggest allegation of all that he was the chief supporter of boko haram, i paused to think about it and it didnt sound logical to me. His comportment and events which later occured confirmed my earlier suspicion.

This man is very likely to be innocent of all the unfortunate allegations he could be a victim of the dirty nigerian mudslinging politics. But i am still not sure of voting for him though, i believe Nigeria has gone way beyond his likes, at this period we dont need a 72 year old man to rule us, we need young, energetic people with great vision and passion to change the direction of this great nation.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 13, 2014
GMB for President 2015

#I-Believe

2 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by Gscatter: 7:53am On Oct 13, 2014
Generalscatter3:
you wanna see your fugly mother?

Drop your pride and apologize.

I will finish you grin grin grin

Bastard, Stop quoting me if you will keep dancing in circles.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Etem Jonah Williams Elected Speaker, Cross River House Of Assembly / The 7 Most Populous Nigerian Tribes In The World / No One Will Get Preferential Treatment In Demolition Exercise – LASG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.