Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,643 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) (9123 Views)

Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa / Assets Declaration: Buhari, Osinbajo Yet To Complete Process / Asset Declaration: Buhari Should Stop Being Clever By Half (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by major466(m): 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
Nigerians will decide who they want.
As for me and my family, it will be

GEJ TILL 2019!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
No Shaking. grin

1 Like

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by major466(m): 1:51pm On Oct 13, 2014
aljharem:

SMH

If that is the case, then the journey to the death of Nigeria has begun.

First of all why is Saraki still the godfather of kwara after his father ?

Secondly what are the qualifications of Tambuwal for him to govern Sokoto ? Or do you mean you people aka APC have shared your bounty without even having it yet ?

Thirdly, The people we fed fat on Nigeria commonwealth are have now decamped from PDP to APC because they are no longer allowed to feed fat. LIKES OF OBJ, ATIKU, IKIMI (JOINED PDP AGAIN) KWAKOSO, etc

Those that intend to keep feeding fat are Tinubu and co.

Believe me Fashola will not join any race because Fashola is an aid to corruption

He still has not explain why Lagos is in shuch a huge dept after IGR of 30 billion a month and Federal Allocation of 12 billion a month.

Who is fo.ooling who here
Well said smiley

2 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by major466(m): 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2014
anonimi:

Really?
And all the corrupt people you listed are not also chopping where they are working

Is that the standard in those oyinbo places where the corrupt practice of looters like Thief'nubu has chased our people to on socio-economic EXILE?

Why are we such pathetic, clueless losers?
Don't mind them. They're too blind to history. Corruption was the ruse used to topple a democratically elected government by the same Buhari. Only to find out that there wasn't any serious case of Corruption. It was all a plan to install a military dictator.
If any one in the house here still believe that Buhari will rid corruption off Nigeria is brainwashed.

GEJ till 2019! grin

2 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 13, 2014
pendy79:

Bia nwoke! I posted about buhari inviting people for his declaration! You're talking about saraki holding Kwara people to ramson. If Kwarans deem it fit to perpetually honour worship the sarakis how does it affect you as an individual? Peter obi singlehandedly installed obiano, ibori installed his cousin but in your bias and jaundiced mind it is that of the sarakis you saw and worried about. I'm sure he's not holding the populace by putting a gun to their heads.

Tinubu met Lagos with an IGR of about 6billion Naira and left it hitting 20billion Naira monthly. I'm from itunpate in Ikorodu Local government Area of lagos state and I've seen the various impact of fashola from roads to schools to courthouses to free medical care to water to brt and if tinubu being the architect of the big IGR is paid for the consultancy he is doing then I have no problem since I know how my state was and how it is now. I love the APC and the change it symbolizes. "Where man dey work na there him dey chop"

Is Obj now in APC? the onus and power to probe all the people you listed is vested in Jonathan and the PDP. The EFCC and ICPC are Agencies of the Federal Government, Don't you think it is a classic example of a dunce and da.ft government if these people you listed above as corrupt can't be made scapegoat by the Jonathan Adminstration? they are opposition elements! He can arrange for their investigation! But alas ! your commander in thief just arranged for Mohammed Abacha's freedom from corruption and money laundering investigation and court case, FFK case is dropped, Stella Oduah no case submission, Malabu Oil Scandal no case submission, Pension fund nothing yet, Ndudi elumelu case no mention again, faruk lawan did you hear anything, Patricia Etteh how far, Peter Odili (he has a PERPETUAL RESTRAINING ORDER) from being probed for corrupt acts and instead of your President and EFCC to challenge such, His wife was made a SUPREME COURT JUSTICE and HE HIMSELF just received a[b] NATIONAL MERIT AWARD [/b]for being a very good and special NIGERIAN, want me to go on?.
Bros corruption wear coat for your PDP but you people will close eye to the log in your eye yet be looking at the speck in others.

You're asking the qualification of the SPEAKER of the House of Representatives to be a Governor? Are you for real?

Compare the performance of your best performing governor in the PDP with that of the least performing governor in the APC bearing in mind the resources and allocation available to those states.

No sane Nigerian will hope to have the PDP in Aso Rock after the 16years of wanton and daylight robbery of our commonwealth.

Everyone is tired of the tide of corruption under PDP. Not a singly person has gone to jail for looting our collective resources rather the punishment for corruption is a "National award" from the C-n-C. The Commander in Chief now grants Presidential pardon to prosecuted criminals and those caught stealing are only retired to enjoy their loot. What more can i say! We need to kick the PDP out for good.

I will vote for Wizkid or Mr. Ibu instead of voting PDP. I don't care if Jonathan is a good man or not, he's incompetent.

6 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by 1wolex85: 2:37pm On Oct 13, 2014
anonimi:

Don't you think you are making too much effort at being funny
Who are you to tell me or anyone not to choose issues that I address in anyone's post? Do you think this is an Arewa People's Congress, APC meeting where everyone follows the leader like lost, clueless sheep shocked
Kindly note that I do not follow DICTATORs.
Make una carry una Baba s'ope arrangement go another place angry
Yawns!!!! you should be intelligent enough to know when you have been cornered. Again, verbosity is not intelligence.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by arresa: 3:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
pendy79:

Bia nwoke! I posted about buhari inviting people for his declaration! You're talking about saraki holding Kwara people to ramson. If Kwarans deem it fit to perpetually honour worship the sarakis how does it affect you as an individual? Peter obi singlehandedly installed obiano, ibori installed his cousin but in your bias and jaundiced mind it is that of the sarakis you saw and worried about. I'm sure he's not holding the populace by putting a gun to their heads.

Tinubu met Lagos with an IGR of about 6billion Naira and left it hitting 20billion Naira monthly. I'm from itunpate in Ikorodu Local government Area of lagos state and I've seen the various impact of fashola from roads to schools to courthouses to free medical care to water to brt and if tinubu being the architect of the big IGR is paid for the consultancy he is doing then I have no problem since I know how my state was and how it is now. I love the APC and the change it symbolizes. "Where man dey work na there him dey chop"

Is Obj now in APC? the onus and power to probe all the people you listed is vested in Jonathan and the PDP. The EFCC and ICPC are Agencies of the Federal Government, Don't you think it is a classic example of a dunce and da.ft government if these people you listed above as corrupt can't be made scapegoat by the Jonathan Adminstration? they are opposition elements! He can arrange for their investigation! But alas ! your commander in thief just arranged for Mohammed Abacha's freedom from corruption and money laundering investigation and court case, FFK case is dropped, Stella Oduah no case submission, Malabu Oil Scandal no case submission, Pension fund nothing yet, Ndudi elumelu case no mention again, faruk lawan did you hear anything, Patricia Etteh how far, Peter Odili (he has a PERPETUAL RESTRAINING ORDER) from being probed for corrupt acts and instead of your President and EFCC to challenge such, His wife was made a SUPREME COURT JUSTICE and HE HIMSELF just received a[b] NATIONAL MERIT AWARD [/b]for being a very good and special NIGERIAN, want me to go on?.
Bros corruption wear coat for your PDP but you people will close eye to the log in your eye yet be looking at the speck in others.

You're asking the qualification of the SPEAKER of the House of Representatives to be a Governor? Are you for real?

Compare the performance of your best performing governor in the PDP with that of the least performing governor in the APC bearing in mind the resources and allocation available to those states.

No sane Nigerian will hope to have the PDP in Aso Rock after the 16years of wanton and daylight robbery of our commonwealth.

Very well articulated. When these ignorant folks spew their garbage especially about corruption and Tinubu, they are effectively ridiculing and indicting the daft Aso Rock loser and the corrupt and incompetent clowns in Abuja..

3 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by Bimpe29: 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
Without your ethnic, religious & political sentiments, the candidature of Muhammadu Buhari is not only credible, but appropriate for the realization of macro economic goals.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by Alphaoscar: 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
pendy79:

I swear to God you are my best poster on Nairaland but you rarely post. The first time I saw your post was the day you took on sincerenigerian and he ran away and you have done the same to alj'boko'harem. God bless your faculty sir.

5 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 13, 2014
Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by pendy79: 5:16pm On Oct 13, 2014
Gbawe:

Brilliant response. This is precisely the sort of concise, fact-laden and viscerally logical common sense utterance many bright and pragmatically intelligent Nairalanders used to deliver in the past here. Alas many intelligent contributors have left after it became obvious the forum has been taken over by children of hate and indoctrination whose only mission is to unquestioningly support GEJ and his interest, never mind how badly Mr.President is misruling Nigeria before the very eyes of all of us, while they automatically hate, insult and vilify the perceived enemies of GEJ here daily.

Be that "enemy" of GEJ Fashola, Tinubu, Buhari,Tambuwal, Aregbesola, EL Rufai,Soyinka or even Mandela then you can expect these mindless TANdroids and asinine Jonathanians to close their minds to reality and be full of insults, lies and self-deceit alone. GEJ, for his direct actions and inaction, qualifies to be viewed as the most ineffective President in the world given the resources and power at his disposal. This is the truth backed by too much solid evidence a sane or objective person cannot deny.

Gbawe I've been involved in a lot of traveling in the past few months hence been dormant on NL. I will appreciate you don't do the wish of these idiots and illeducated religious and ethnic bigots who want to silent the truth.

The effort of berem even though bit quiet now, barcanista, ngene and co is well appreciated holding forth the flame of truth.

These TANoids are desperate and they have a ready and willing tools in the MODs and owner of the forum but then we can't allow them continue to propagate falsehood and innuendos just because of the bias and soldout nature of the owner.

This positive news about GMB was deliberately kept from the front page but foolish and ridiculous claims against him are celebrated and made sticky on front page but should we give up. No we won't and we shouldn't. The task of rebuilding and reclaiming Nigeria should be uttermost in our heart and mind. Let the patriotic zeal and fire in us not be watered down by these sets of paid and jobless idiots who don't see beyond their bigotic nose.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by pendy79: 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
Alphaoscar:

I swear to God you are my best poster on Nairaland but you rarely post. The first time I saw your post was the day you took on sincerenigerian and he ran away and you have done the same to alj'boko'harem. God bless your faculty sir.

Alphaoscar, thanks for the compliment and comments. I have been quite busy and out of circulation for some months due to my nature of work and family commitments.

But I will try to continue giving insightful and meaningful commentary on the state of our nation as time and chance allow. Let us make it a duty to educate and enlighten at least a person a day to see the need why our country need to be rescued from the abyss of destruction the PDP has taken us to in the last 15 years. The change we need and seek is right within our reach and powers.

I'm a muslim yet I've not seen or heard muslim leaders challenge that a muslim must rule despite the fact that we have had Christians ruling us for 12years out of the last 15years. The problem with nigeria isn't religious or ethnic but lack of purposeful and patriotic driven leadership. Yet we read and hear of Islamizing Agenda of the opposition but they forget Nigeria is not only made up of Christians and southerners alone. Abacha was a Muslim yet a corrupt and wicked despot while Jonathan is a christian yet he and goons around him have institutionized corruption and impunity in the country. Our problem isn't about the religion the president proferred to but the content of HIS CHARACTER.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by hybeenoni: 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2014

[size=8pt]No sane Nigerian will hope to have the PDP in Aso Rock after the 16years of wanton and daylight robbery of our commonwealth.

Nna u jst made my day! Reading ur post convinced me dt truly we hv sm Nigerians who r truly objective in their arguement

2 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2014
pendy79:

These TANoids are desperate and they have a ready and willing tools in the MODs and owner of the forum but then we can't allow them continue to propagate falsehood and innuendos just because of the bias and soldout nature of the owner.

This positive news about GMB was deliberately kept away from the front page but foolish and ridiculous claims against him are celebrated and made sticky on front page but should we give up. No we won't and we shouldn't. The task of rebuilding and reclaiming Nigeria should be uttermost in our heart and mind. Let the patriotic zeal and fire in us not be watered down by these sets of paid and jobless idiots who don't see beyond their bigotic nose.

Anyone with an iota of open-mindedness and an eye for fairness will know that there is a deliberate,sponsored and conscious attempt by the forces who owns this forum to lend his unprotected bottom to PDP to ravish,destroy and salivate themselves to stupor while consistently churning out wicked and garnished half-truths or lies about the personality of Gen Muhammadu Buhari

But just as the counsel of Ahitophel came to nought over David( 2 Sam 15 V 31).......The shenanigans of the owner of NL and the dark forces of PDP over Nigeria will be defeated

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by stan241(m): 6:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
I always insisted even in 2011 that campaigning on the premise of no shoes didnt indicate a serious leader and i was proven right something about it just seemed wrong...it was a clear case of emotional blackmail without the tears knowing fully well most nigerians are quite 'emotionally bigoted' pardon my grammar.....as for fielding GMB again id still say the apc can do better dan him but hey who the cap fits right...I really do think the trump card this time around if GMB wins the primaries will be who he picks to be his vice now that should be interesting....in all i feel we need change in all levels but especially at the federal level....God bless Nigeria
Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by pendy79: 6:11pm On Oct 13, 2014
soroptimist:

Anyone with an iota of open-mindedness and an eye for fairness will know that there is a deliberate,sponsored and conscious attempt by the forces who owns this forum to lend his unprotected bottom to PDP to ravish,destroy and salivate themselves to stupor while consistently churning out wicked and garnished half-truths or lies about the personality of Gen Muhammadu Buhari

But just as the counsel of Ahitophel came to nought over David( 2 Sam 15 V 31).......The shenanigans of the owner of NL and the dark forces of PDP over Nigeria will be defeated

Amen to your prayers bro. Let them continue killing positives about him and preventing good stories laden with facts about him from hitting the front page but they fight amongst themselves to be the first to push unfounded allegations against the man to the first page.

1 Like

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by Gbawe: 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
stan241:
I always insisted even in 2011 that campaigning on the premise of no shoes didnt indicate a serious leader and i was proven right something about it just seemed wrong...it was a clear case of emotional blackmail without the tears knowing fully well most nigerians are quite 'emotionally bigoted' pardon my grammar.....as for fielding GMB again id still say the apc can do better dan him but hey who the cap fits right...I really do think the trump card this time around if GMB wins the primaries will be who he picks to be his vice now that should be interesting....in all i feel we need change in all levels but especially at the federal level....God bless Nigeria

Indeed. It is only those who do not truly love Nigeria and are driven by malevolent hearts and prejudiced agenda who will refuse to admit that we urgently need drastic change to move us away from today's status quo immediately. Nigeria is being plundered alarming in a free-for-all feast open to every corrupt and criminal-minded miscreant our nation is unfortunate enough to produce. Nigeria need change and will have it next year.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by courage54(m): 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2014
pendy79, u have done a very great job by lecturing those mofos, WHY IS THIS NOT ON FRONT PAGE. MAYBE.............

1 Like

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by Desola(f): 7:18pm On Oct 13, 2014
Gbawe:

Indeed. It is only those who do not truly love Nigeria and are driven by malevolent hearts and prejudiced agenda who will refuse to admit that we urgently need drastic change to move us away from today's status quo immediately. Nigeria is being plundered alarming in a free-for-all feast open to every corrupt and criminal-minded miscreant our nation is unfortunate enough to produce. Nigeria need change and will have it next year.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by Canme4u(m): 7:43pm On Oct 13, 2014
pendy79:
The journey to Nigeria's rebirth and reawakening has begun. The peoples general have indeed learn from his previous flaws and now embraced wide consultation and deep involvement of multiple political juggernaut.

I'm enjoying the way the preparation and consultation is going. The task to rescue Nigeria is on course. Saraki just stepped down, Kwakwanso is being persuaded to postpone his ambition, tambuwal is positioned to take over Sokoto State, I think we are on course.

Nigeria will rise again and all who fed fat on our commonwealth will have Nigeria's version of the Ibori treatment starting from the "commander in thief."

We are on the march again.

Sai Buhari 2015-2019 just come clean up the mess and handover to Fashola for complete turnaround and massive reorientation and infrastructural development.

Nigerians the change we need is here. Praise the Almighty.
Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
biafranqueen:
Dementia and Ego wont let the General take the ticket to the only person that would give President Goodluck a run for his money.
Isn't that what you want?
Why are you so concerned

1 Like

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
4rm OP's last pix, am not sure GMB iz even up2 70yrs, he looks 45-55 to me.

Haterz... tongue

1 Like

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2014
JEITO:
Buhari doing the work TAN was supposed to do grin
Ok ooo!
If u say so.
It's all about managin d little resource he has 4 electioneerin tinz grin
Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by Ayekotoo(m): 8:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
Why this thread not on Home page? Something is fishy somewhere

2 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2014
Pls & pls my fellow niger delta peeps, let's change govt at d center & see positive results.
PDP has been in power 4 soooooooo looooong a time & nothin good 2 show 4 it.
Buhari cannot islamize a full con3 like Nigeria neither is he a jihadist or warreva negative toga uy ppl place on him, AND U ALL KNOW IT.

I've been opportuned 2 sit among real igbo folks wit me disguisin as a strong GeJ supporter buh 2 my concealed excitement & surprise, diz folks are terribly upset wit GEJ, I was not even safe in their midst heapin praises on Jona sef. So u can imagine. Buh d only thing iz dat, wen I advocated 4 Buhari as an option, d 1st dey sed is dat "he's an hausaman, dat hausa don too rule us joor". Then I asked who shld we vote? Dey sed dey are not votin 4 anybody talkless of Jona. undecided

So let's give Buhari jez diz one chance, only ONE!
Cos me I must c a Nigeria dat will work in my lifetime IJN! cool

3 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by waternogetenemy: 9:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
Forget all this long epistle written by Buhari e warriors...

How can Buhari claim to fight corruption when his key co-campaigners have all at some point been indicted for corruption?

All his key supporters like former speaker of House of Representatives, Aminu Bello Masari; former FCT minister, Nasir Elrufai; and former Bayelsa governor, TImipreye Sylva are all ex-members of PDP or ejected from PDP for corruption?

Buhari is very corrupt.

1 Like

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by FearGodinall: 10:03pm On Oct 13, 2014
courage54:
For God so loved Nigeria that he spared the life of Gen. Buhari till 2015, so that who so ever desires progress and Votes for him may not regret but experience the true meaning of leadership where security, food, employment, zero corruption, transparency and infrastructural development prevails.
The number one problem facing Nigeria today is corruption! Fix corruption, and you fix Nigeria. Jonathan has only encouraged and promoted corruption. The ONLY person that is fearless and would ruthlessly cleans this country is General Mohammadu Buhari... Those who hate him have no idea why they do...he remains the most incorruptible ... Fearless... Patriotic and principled leadership figure remaining in Nigeria today. Nigeria may not be able to have the likes of Buhari in another 50years time.
Is only a fool that will continue to do things the same way and expect a different result, So Let's Make The Right Choice.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-Delta
Sai Buhari

Before You criticise me am also a christian but I must not let my religion clown my sense of reasoning.
I think your contributions sound funny because how can you say a country of over 160m may not have the likes of Buhari in the next 50yrs? then there are no beings in the country call Nigeria. I believe you heard when Nigeria honoured a cab driver on how he brought 18m left in his car? Let me emphatically tell you, Buhari is as corrupt as any politician in Nigeria. What happen to the 2.5b usd traced to his account as widely reported, yea he was investigated and came clean remember, Atiku, Obasanjo, Saraki,Sylva even Tinubu too was investigated and came clean. See, you a thousand time better than him. Buhari is not the kind of leader nigeria want,we need articulated leader who will tailor nigeria into production and not on fanaticism.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by kofoshi: 10:11pm On Oct 13, 2014
Seun, heard from the grapevines that you banned Desola for exposing on this thread that she was banned for calling aljharem stupid but you refused to ban Alhaji for calling others an equally derogatory word.

How true is this? What was untrue about that?

Seriously you need to stop witch hunting those in support of the opposition. Why claim someone told untruth when you cannot rebut it but deal them with a ban because it is your site and you can?

The 2015 election is around the corner and people need able to make the right decision. Let us each side speak out so that we can all make the right choice, be it Jonathan or Buhari.
Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by kofoshi: 10:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
He was accused of embezzling money which was later traced to his account?

When did that happen? How? Provide us with a link, please.

FearGodinall:
I think your contributions sound funny because how can you say a country of over 160m may not have the likes of Buhari in the next 50yrs? then there are no beings in the country call Nigeria. I believe you heard when Nigeria honoured a cab driver on how he brought 18m left in his car? Let me emphatically tell you, Buhari is as corrupt as any politician in Nigeria. What happen to the 2.5b usd traced to his account as widely reported, yea he was investigated and came clean remember, Atiku, Obasanjo, Saraki,Sylva even Tinubu too was investigated and came clean. See, you a thousand time better than him. Buhari is not the kind of leader nigeria want,we need articulated leader who will tailor nigeria into production and not on fanaticism.
Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by waternogetenemy: 10:17pm On Oct 13, 2014
FearGodinall:

Could not have put it better myself.
Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by benardtotti(m): 10:48pm On Oct 13, 2014
KIRIJI:
BRUTALITY
plus seven hit combos! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Waivers Induce Corruption, Adeosun Says / Anambra Governorship Election: The Power Of Women In Decision Making / Zoning: PDP Ex-chairmen Disown Enugu West Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 179
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.