Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) (9125 Views)

Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa / Assets Declaration: Buhari, Osinbajo Yet To Complete Process / Asset Declaration: Buhari Should Stop Being Clever By Half (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by patrickmuf(m): 7:54am On Oct 13, 2014
pendy79:

Bia nwoke! I posted about buhari inviting people for his declaration! You're talking about saraki holding Kwara people to ramson. If Kwarans deem it fit to perpetually honour worship the sarakis how does it affect you as an individual? Peter obi singlehandedly installed obiano, ibori installed his cousin but in your bias and jaundiced mind it is that of the sarakis you saw and worried about. I'm sure he's not holding the populace by putting a gun to their heads.

Tinubu met Lagos with an IGR of about 6billion Naira and left it hitting 20billion Naira monthly. I'm from itunpate in Ikorodu Local government Area of lagos state and I've seen the various impact of fashola from roads to schools to courthouses to free medical care to water to brt and if tinubu being the architect of the big IGR is paid for the consultancy he is doing then I have no problem since I know how my state was and how it is now. I love the APC and the change it symbolizes. "Where man dey work na there him dey chop"

Is Obj now in APC? the onus and power to probe all the people you listed is vested in Jonathan and the PDP. The EFCC and ICPC are Agencies of the Federal Government, Don't you think it is a classic example of a dunce and da.ft government if these people you listed above as corrupt can't be made scapegoat by the Jonathan Adminstration? they are opposition elements! He can arrange for their investigation! But alas ! your commander in thief just arranged for Mohammed Abacha's freedom from corruption and money laundering investigation and court case, FFK case is dropped, Stella Oduah no case submission, Malabu Oil Scandal no case submission, Pension fund nothing yet, Ndudi elumelu case no mention again, faruk lawan did you hear anything, Patricia Etteh how far, Peter Odili (he has a PERPETUAL RESTRAINING ORDER) from being probed for corrupt acts and instead of your President and EFCC to challenge such, His wife was made a SUPREME COURT JUSTICE and HE HIMSELF just received a[b] NATIONAL MERIT AWARD [/b]for being a very good and special NIGERIAN, want me to go on?.
Bros corruption wear coat for your PDP but you people will close eye to the log in your eye yet be looking at the speck in others.

You're asking the qualification of the SPEAKER of the House of Representatives to be a Governor? Are you for real?

Compare the performance of your best performing governor in the PDP with that of the least performing governor in the APC bearing in mind the resources and allocation available to those states.

No sane Nigerian will hope to have the PDP in Aso Rock after the 16years of wanton and daylight robbery of our commonwealth.

Following you ASAP!!! Just love the way you flow

4 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by VoteOutPDPJona: 7:56am On Oct 13, 2014
pendy79:
the onus and power to probe all the people you listed is vested in Jonathan and the PDP. The EFCC and ICPC are Agencies of the Federal Government, Don't you think it is a classic example of a dunce and da.ft government if these people you listed above as corrupt can't be made scapegoat by the Jonathan Adminstration? they are opposition elements! He can arrange for their investigation! But alas ! your commander in thief just arranged for Mohammed Abacha's freedom from corruption and money laundering investigation and court case, FFK case is dropped, Stella Oduah no case submission, Malabu Oil Scandal no case submission, Pension fund nothing yet, Ndudi elumelu case no mention again, faruk lawan did you hear anything, Patricia Etteh how far, Peter Odili (he has a PERPETUAL RESTRAINING ORDER) from being probed for corrupt acts and instead of your President and EFCC to challenge such, His wife was made a SUPREME COURT JUSTICE and HE HIMSELF just received a[b] NATIONAL MERIT AWARD [/b]for being a very good and special NIGERIAN, want me to go on?.
Bros corruption wear coat for your PDP but you people will close eye to the log in your eye yet be looking at the speck in others.

No sane Nigerian will hope to have the PDP in Aso Rock after the 16years of wanton and daylight robbery of our commonwealth.

SHAKING MY HEAD FOR PDP!

3 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by anonimi: 7:59am On Oct 13, 2014
pendy79:

Stop spamming my mention if comprehension is an odious task for you. Read the paragraph well you will see where it stated " if he is paid for the consultancy service he renders on the big IGR" there is no harm been paid for workdone.

Big corporations pay yearly Bonuses to the executives if they exceed targets. "Do you earn salary monthly where you work"? That's classic case of "where man dey work na there him go chop" don't compare soiling of hands in public tills with being paid for services rendered.

What service did thieves like Mohammed Abacha and co pilferers mentioned above rendered to the Nigerian State to merit the cover up and pardon by your C-in-T.

You are so full of your ignorance, aren't you embarassed

I have asked you a simple question - is this your Thief'nubu arrangement the standard in those places where Ikorodu indigenes and other Nigerians are hiding so they can send their kids to PUBLIC school free, have TAP water in their houses and the equivalent of states and LGAs roads all well tarred & maintained?
Is that the standard

Again are we so daft & clueless as a people shocked
Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by Gscatter: 7:59am On Oct 13, 2014
Generalscatter3:
keep your imposter mouth shut.

I will finish you today

Get ready to be annihilated grin grin grin

I am done with you. You just keep repeating the same bullshit from page1. Mschew

2 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by anonimi: 8:03am On Oct 13, 2014
pendy79:

the onus and power to probe all the people you listed is vested in Jonathan and the PDP. The EFCC and ICPC are Agencies of the Federal Government,

It is obvious that you are very ignorant of the inherent checks and balances in the democratic system we run as you are so mentally indisciplined you yearn for a koboko-wielding, cattle rearer to flog your senseless and useless self into order while he himslef is the embodiment of disorderliness, lawlessness and corruption.
What is the role of the state houses of Assembly and the federal legislature vis-a-vis probes and investigations
What a waste!!!

Africa does not need great men, it needs great INSTITUTIONS - Barrack Hussein Obama, POTUS
Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by patrickmuf(m): 8:04am On Oct 13, 2014
anonimi:

You are so full of your ignorance, aren't you?

I have asked you a simple question - is this your Thief'nubu arrangement the standard in those places where Ikorodu indigenes and other Nigerians are hiding so they can send their kids to PUBLIC school free, have TAP water in their houses and the equivalent of states and LGAs roads all well tarred & maintained?
Is that the standard

Your post reeks of ignorance and extreme stupidity... Please use the "exit button" your propaganda ain't cutting it....

6 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by anonimi: 8:05am On Oct 13, 2014
patrickmuf:
Your post reeks of ignorance and extreme stupidity... Please use the "exit button" your propaganda ain't cutting it....

Point out the ignorance and stupidity or else

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by pendy79: 8:16am On Oct 13, 2014
anonimi:

I am so full of my ignorance, aren't I?

Is that the standard

Again I am so daft & clueless as a person?shocked

Which of the poverty stricken and erosion laden LGA of your PDP Governed state is Tinubu the "CHAIRMAN".

your president has a war chest so big he doesn't keep records of spending anymore. 9.3million dollars was seized for not following proper channel of money transfer, what did he do to recover the seized funds? He approved another 5.7 million dollars to the same country for same procurement that the earlier one was seized for? Is that not a classic case of mumuness and Dundeeism? If GEJ were to be the chief executive of your Conglomerate would you still retain such a slowpoke as CEO for a classic case of foolishness.

5 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by anonimi: 8:22am On Oct 13, 2014
pendy79:

Which of the poverty stricken and erosion laden LGA of your PDP Governed state is Tinubu the "CHAIRMAN".

your president has a war chest so big he doesn't keep records of spending anymore. 9.3million dollars was seized for not following proper channel of money transfer, what did he do to recover the seized funds? He approved another 5.7 million dollars to the same country for same procurement that the earlier one was seized for? Is that not a classic case of mumuness and Dundeeism? If GEJ were to be the chief executive of your Conglomerate would you still retain such a slowpoke as CEO for a classic case of foolishness.

You be winch to sabi sey I dey from a PDP state/LGA

Lagos state budget is 10% of that of the federal administration that has to oversee 36 states plus core federal responsibilities so it is the one that has a war chest so big it can dash billions in consultancy fees to a former governor yet clueless deprived residents hail it as "chop where you work" shocked

What manner of daftness parading as smart

2 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by pendy79: 8:32am On Oct 13, 2014
anonimi:

It is obvious that you are very ignorant of the inherent checks and balances in the democratic system we run as you are so mentally indisciplined you yearn for a koboko-wielding, cattle rearer to flog your senseless and useless self into order while he himslef is the embodiment of disorderliness, lawlessness and corruption.
What is the role of the state houses of Assembly and the federal legislature vis-a-vis probes and investigations
What a waste!!!

The problem with you is that you're so guilty of the charge you accused others of. You can see I abhor myself of using vulgar words with you since I've realized how infantile you're. Class and finesse is inbuilt and inherent in some of us unlike you who spew rubbish without really comprehending what you're even.talking about.

You talk about institutions? Is the DSS allowed to function without being used a tool for political blackmail and intimidation of the opposition? Was the Nigerian Army/Police not used to arrest, intimidate, persecute and detain opposition members in Ekiti and Odun state.

Where was the Nigeria Immigration Service, the Nigeria Customs Service, The Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority. When some individuals padded away 9.3m$ of our money in raw cash outside our shores? Is the CBN not aware of the new monetary/cashless regime that it released 9.3m$ to unscrupulous people contravening it's own acts and fiscal responsibilities laws.

Please grow some sense and stop spamming my mention, I don't have time for dull heads who can't think and reflect. Contradicting themselves and still chest beating.

8 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 13, 2014
pendy79:

Stop spamming my mention if comprehension is an odious task for you. Read the paragraph well you will see where it stated " if he is paid for the consultancy service he renders on the big IGR" there is no harm been paid for workdone.

Big corporations pay yearly Bonuses to the executives if they exceed targets. "Do you earn salary monthly where you work"? That's classic case of "where man dey work na there him go chop" don't compare soiling of hands in public tills with being paid for services rendered.

What service did thieves like Mohammed Abacha and co pilferers mentioned above rendered to the Nigerian State to merit the cover up and pardon by your C-in-T.
anonimi will argue endlessly
Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by pendy79: 8:42am On Oct 13, 2014
patrickmuf:
Following you ASAP!!! Just love the way you flow

Patrick quite a while. How have you been since the tsunami on nairaland we lost contacts? Hope you good bro. You know we are quite different from them.
Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by pendy79: 8:54am On Oct 13, 2014
anonimi:

You be winch to sabi sey I dey from a PDP state/LGA

Lagos state budget is 10% of that of the federal administration that has to oversee 36 states plus core federal responsibilities so if anyone has a war chest so big it can dash billions in consultancy fees to a former governor yet clueless deprived residents hail it as "chop where you work"

Go read the report about Lagos exceeding 86% of its budgetary performance and expectations in the 3rd quarter of the year. That's a classic case of a state well governed and purposeful leadership. The Fitch rating Agency just rated Lagos AA+, same rating as the USA.

Can you say same about the PDP controlled Federal Government? Stop comparing darkness to light? The Finance minister is a Harvard trained professor yet our economy is in shambles and the economic and budget commissioner in Lagos State holds only a Masters degree yet the economic index of lagos is in leaps above that of the entity called Nigeria.

Lagos is working and haters are dying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by patrickmuf(m): 8:54am On Oct 13, 2014
pendy79:

Patrick quite a while. How have you been since the tsunami on Maryland we lost contacts? Hope you good bro. You know we are quite different from them.
I've been here watching em' fool themselves...Nice having you around once again...

1 Like

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by Gbawe: 8:57am On Oct 13, 2014
pendy79:

Bia nwoke! I posted about buhari inviting people for his declaration! You're talking about saraki holding Kwara people to ramson. If Kwarans deem it fit to perpetually honour worship the sarakis how does it affect you as an individual? Peter obi singlehandedly installed obiano, ibori installed his cousin but in your bias and jaundiced mind it is that of the sarakis you saw and worried about. I'm sure he's not holding the populace by putting a gun to their heads.

Tinubu met Lagos with an IGR of about 6billion Naira and left it hitting 20billion Naira monthly. I'm from itunpate in Ikorodu Local government Area of lagos state and I've seen the various impact of fashola from roads to schools to courthouses to free medical care to water to brt and if tinubu being the architect of the big IGR is paid for the consultancy he is doing then I have no problem since I know how my state was and how it is now. I love the APC and the change it symbolizes. "Where man dey work na there him dey chop"

Is Obj now in APC? the onus and power to probe all the people you listed is vested in Jonathan and the PDP. The EFCC and ICPC are Agencies of the Federal Government, Don't you think it is a classic example of a dunce and da.ft government if these people you listed above as corrupt can't be made scapegoat by the Jonathan Adminstration? they are opposition elements! He can arrange for their investigation! But alas ! your commander in thief just arranged for Mohammed Abacha's freedom from corruption and money laundering investigation and court case, FFK case is dropped, Stella Oduah no case submission, Malabu Oil Scandal no case submission, Pension fund nothing yet, Ndudi elumelu case no mention again, faruk lawan did you hear anything, Patricia Etteh how far, Peter Odili (he has a PERPETUAL RESTRAINING ORDER) from being probed for corrupt acts and instead of your President and EFCC to challenge such, His wife was made a SUPREME COURT JUSTICE and HE HIMSELF just received a[b] NATIONAL MERIT AWARD [/b]for being a very good and special NIGERIAN, want me to go on?.

You're asking the qualification of the SPEAKER of the House of Representatives to be a Governor? Are you for real?

Compare the performance of your best performing governor in the PDP with that of the least performing governor in the APC bearing in mind the resources and allocation available to those states.

Brilliant response. This is precisely the sort of concise, fact-laden and viscerally logical common sense utterance many bright and pragmatically intelligent Nairalanders used to deliver in the past here. Alas many intelligent contributors have left after it became obvious the forum has been taken over by children of hate and indoctrination whose only mission is to unquestioningly support GEJ and his interest, never mind how badly Mr.President is misruling Nigeria before the very eyes of all of us, while they automatically hate, insult and vilify the perceived enemies of GEJ here daily.

Be that "enemy" of GEJ Fashola, Tinubu, Buhari,Tambuwal, Aregbesola, EL Rufai,Soyinka or even Mandela then you can expect these mindless TANdroids and asinine Jonathanians to close their minds to reality and be full of insults, lies and self-deceit alone. GEJ, for his direct actions and inaction, qualifies to be viewed as the most ineffective President in the world given the resources and power at his disposal. This is the truth backed by too much solid evidence a sane or objective person cannot deny.

6 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by pendy79: 8:58am On Oct 13, 2014
patrickmuf:
I've been here watching em' fool themselves...Nice having you around once again...

Pardon my phone o. Didn't know it change "nairaland" that I wrote to Maryland
Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by SkySpirit(m): 8:59am On Oct 13, 2014
Mumu people.
Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by patrickmuf(m): 9:05am On Oct 13, 2014
pendy79:

Pardon my phone o. Didn't know it change "nairaland" that I wrote to Maryland
Saw it and smiled...
Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by whitecat1: 9:35am On Oct 13, 2014
On point baby!
pendy79:
The journey to Nigeria's rebirth and reawakening has begun. The peoples general have indeed learn from his previous flaws and now embraced wide consultation and deep involvement of multiple political juggernaut.

I'm enjoying the way the preparation and consultation is going. The task to rescue Nigeria is on course. Saraki just stepped down, Kwakwanso is being persuaded to postpone his ambition, tambuwal is positioned to take over Sokoto State, I think we are on course.

Nigeria will rise again and all who fed fat on our commonwealth will have Nigeria's version of the Ibori treatment starting from the "commander in thief."

We are on the march again.

Sai Buhari 2015-2019 just come clean up the mess and handover to Fashola for complete turnaround and massive reorientation and infrastructural development.

Nigerians the change we need is here. Praise the Almighty.
Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by whitecat1: 9:49am On Oct 13, 2014
The hour Has come for Buhari to step forward and change Nigeria. The hour has come for him to declare his plans for Nigeria.

Nairalanders APC, let's make "The Hour Has come" our campaign slogan.

The hour Has come to rescue Nigeria from corruption, insecurity, bad governance etc!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by PhockPhockMan: 11:04am On Oct 13, 2014
JEITO:
Buhari doing the work TAN was supposed to do grin
BuharTAN. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by Tunjman(m): 11:21am On Oct 13, 2014
pendy79:

Bros., why are you dignifying that fool with a response?
Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by LeStylo: 11:29am On Oct 13, 2014
pendy79:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by optimiza: 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2014
pendy79:

yea, am begining to look at d direction of Apc. itschange that we crave for.let this pdp people not think that its only pdp platform that quarantees winning. thats why if u opose their individual endorsememt they wil kick you out. since jonathan administration we hav nt caught or prosecute one corupt leader yet coruption is evrywher. from nnpc to npa, from custom to ministries you cannot pass file without kickback. go to airport there are uniform men extorting. its jst chop ur own mak i chop my own
its our colective heritage thats at stake.

on the issue of buhari, he is the only fearless patroit that can clean d mess. before 2011 election i riskd my life for jonathan election. he has d media backing.evrbody was behind him yet buhari was ABLE TO GET ELEVEN MILLION VOTE AGAINST JONATHAN'S TWENTY- TWO MILLION. that vote came from CPC alone.
Now jonathan does not get that same suport again.he disapointd evrybody

Buhari is the peoples general, his supprters are the ordinary Nigerian who dont hav access to abuja nor getting anything from govt. with Apc platform in d west buhari can add their vote to massive vote from the north
the northerners lik him.he can challenge jonathan. he wil get my vote if fielded in Apc
we jst need a new set of govt. we cannot continue lik this for another 4 yrs.

1 Like

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by 1wolex85: 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
anonimi:

You are so full of your ignorance, aren't you embarassed

Is that the standard

Mr Anonimi with the selective vision. Always on Tinubu's case. why havent you taken on other issues in the post? why did gej pardon ffk and m.abacha? you cant just choose issues to address in his post, address all the issues in his post and lets take it from there. Always hypocritical

1 Like

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by aljharem(m): 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2014
pendy79:

My brother you are biased but I can't blame you as you are part of the same government

No listen because I want to i to assume you.were to.young when Lagos was transferred from military to civilian

Now answer the following questions

1 . Who was the state governor before fashola ? Tinubu

2. Those bad roads etc was during Tinubu era and not PDP era so you are making no sense

3. Saraki strong hold in kwara will affect me because I am a Nigerian not just a lagosian

4. Peter obi has not imposed and sat on anyone like saraki , obj or Tinubu. The politics of godfatherism is killing Nigeria

5. The IGR when tinubu left was 6 billion and it as fashola that increased it thanks to lassrra and other agencies. Stop spreading lies here

Lastly, Nigerians easily forget their suffering once they have been bombarded with lies and propaganda likes you are doing here .

PS. Typing with my phone so mind my typos and grammatical errors

1 Like

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by anonimi: 1:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
1wolex85:

Mr Anonimi with the selective vision. Always on Tinubu's case. why havent you taken on other issues in the post? why did gej pardon ffk and m.abacha? you cant just choose issues to address in his post, address all the issues in his post and lets take it from there. Always hypocritical

Don't you think you are making too much effort at being funny
Who are you to tell me or anyone not to choose issues that I address in anyone's post? Do you think this is an Arewa People's Congress, APC meeting where everyone follows the leader like lost, clueless sheep shocked
Kindly note that I do not follow DICTATORs.
Make una carry una Baba s'ope arrangement go another place angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Waivers Induce Corruption, Adeosun Says / New First Lady Of Imo State Is 30 Year-old Lawyer (Photos) / NNPP Suspends Bauchi Acting Chairman For ‘Insulting’ Buba Galadima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.