Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,026 members, 7,838,575 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. (10510 Views)

5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? / The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by nickz(m): 8:31am On Oct 13, 2014
the smile thosmiley...........very true

op you forgot: When you have a little dis-agreement she tells all friend in other to get advice sometimes including her FATHER

and when you see the old man he's always giving you the stink eyegringringrin
sh1t sends my my heart into my stomach
Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by LadyCaty(f): 8:49am On Oct 13, 2014
valdes00:

#fact bro.... Naxo my babe dey lie down lik wood durin bleepin.... I jus call am one day say....me no lik dis kind one, oga if u no change valdes go enter outside fine corect babe wey go dey wyne me well... Ever sinx den, yeeeeeee she cum vex lik rambo dey even break dance durin bleepin

Sum guys tho lyk †̥ dey use dis bolded above on sum gals whyl dey no even gt d liver 2 go outsyd..
Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by valdes00(m): 8:53am On Oct 13, 2014
LadyCaty:

Sum guys tho lyk †̥ dey use dis bolded above on sum gals whyl dey no even gt d liver 2 go outsyd..
Lolzzz... Wey no gt liver to go outside, abi wey don dey outside already.... Stay dere u here
Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by LadyCaty(f): 8:56am On Oct 13, 2014
valdes00:

Lolzzz... Wey no gt liver to go outside, abi wey don dey outside already.... Stay dere u here

Ok I don hear..
Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by kingopta(m): 9:03am On Oct 13, 2014
Nairalanders creating counter-threads since 1899
Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 13, 2014
The Mixture of the PROS n CONS is a complete Disaster.... Flawed in ery angle... An Introvert babe cant cheat? Its like saying King Solomon aint Wise....
Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by Pdizzle(m): 10:14am On Oct 13, 2014
valdes00:

#fact bro.... Naxo my babe dey lie down lik wood durin bleepin.... I jus call am one day say....me no lik dis kind one, oga if u no change valdes go enter outside fine corect babe wey go dey wyne me well... Ever sinx den, yeeeeeee she cum vex lik rambo dey even break dance durin bleepin

She was pretending at first.
Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by liliangmail(f): 10:38am On Oct 13, 2014
so very on point....Am a good exmpl.... sad u jst listed evry tin abt undecided but d funny part of it , is dat he doesnt want to let go off me! He said am less romantic and boring human.... Go kwanu, Mba lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 13, 2014
Aprime:
I'm an introvert. Now me dating an introverted lady will be like bread and butter, peeerffect... cheesy

No doubt, we both will understand each others need for quietness and solidarity. And we can endeavor to create our world of silence, sparking with obsessed love away from the crowd. cool
Your relationship will be super boring. Ɣ☺u need an extrovert to ginger it a bit
Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 13, 2014
liliangmail:
so very on point....Am a good exmpl.... sad u jst listed evry tin abt undecided but d funny part of it , is dat he doesnt want to let go off me! He said am less romantic and boring human.... Go kwanu, Mba lipsrsealed
You mean yourself or your bf?
Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 13, 2014
Pdizzle:

She was pretending at first.
She wasn't pretending, her nature doesn't allow her go wild and all unless you talk to her about it.
Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 13, 2014
kingopta:
Nairalanders creating counter-threads since 1899
Its not a counter-thread. I didn't write about why you shouldn't date an intovert guy in contrast to what the other thread says.
Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 13, 2014
bknight:
You've got to be joking, right? Whoever told you an introverted girl won't cheat?
What informs your assumption that they are less materialistic and not easily influenced? I bet you can't phantom how much insecurity is stocked up within this group?
Lame no 5.
An average introvert is even more of a burden than an average extrovert, and perhaps, has more tendency to sulk & nag than an extrovert. Simple put, your life might become a living hell if you cross paths with a sulking one. Imagine someone with no friends; the leeching will be legendary! So,..
That no. 6 has to be the joke of the week.

Hilarious pros. Flawed cons.
Did you just say an introvert nags? Introverted pple that sometimes find it difficult to express their mind are pple that nags to Ɣ☺u. Ok ho, I guess you haven't met a real one.
Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 13, 2014
tosyne2much:
7. LOG OF WOOD

An introvert lady would lie helplessly like a log of wood during bleeping
True. But as time progresses she will blend
Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 13, 2014
Medunah:

Introvert + Introvert = disaster / boring relationship

There's so much to it that you don't know. And you can't possibly Ever.
Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by mickstique(f): 11:58am On Oct 13, 2014
naijaboiy:
All these things you people are talking about dating an introvert or extrovert is just total bullshit to me undecided

Being in any of these two categories does not determine whether a relationship will work or not undecided

The major thing here is finding a partner that can suit your lifestyle and you both will be happy at the end of the day.

So please quit this issue of stating "reasons why you should date this and that"
I tink am likin dis. Nw evrybody is bcumin experts at relationship issues
Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by msmon(m): 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2014
liliangmail:

You need to check this thread : www.nairaland.com/1946773/12-reasons-why-guys-like#27103731
Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
It is fundamentally wrong to use the experiences of one or two introverts as confirmed reasons to date an introverted lady.

I hav been with an introverted lady who was sleeping with a married man before me. Within the few months I was with her, I knew she had slept with at least three guys - the married man, me and one other guy who was her ex.

Introverts can be freakish sometimes. Can u imagine being with someone dat hardly talks? Can u imagine being with a lady dat hardly tries new tins and always sticks to d same old routine? As in hav u eva met a stubborn introvert? Can u imagine being with a lady dat is not only shy in d bedroom but will also lie down like a log of wood during love-making, like a broda earlier said? Can u imagine being with someone who is too clingy and hardly gives u personal space becos she doesnt hav much friends? I think d worst of dem all is d type dat tell u 'Dis is who I am, take it or leave it.' Baby, I think I've seen a lot of dem intros.

Who told u introverts are not materialistic? When u meet one with a poor self esteem or inferiority complex, u wd know beta.

Der are certain qualities intros hav dat makes dem beta thinkers dan extros, plus u can always hav an intelligent conversation with them. But dats about all der is to it. Howeva dia stench of boredom and lack of spontaneity and creativity just kills me cos only very few intros are flexible.

Its all abt personal preferences sha. Relationships are naturally complicated. It doesnt mata weda ur with an intro or an extra, der will always be challenges. And u dont hav to be an introvert to be faithful. Conji is not a respecter of persons.

Personally, I will go for a lady dat has up to 80% of d tins I want in a woman, it doesnt mata weda she be intro or extro.
Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by msmon(m): 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
obongproff:
It is fundamentally wrong to use the experiences of one or two introverts as confirmed reasons to date an introverted lady.

I hav been with an introverted lady who was sleeping with a married man before me. Within the few months I was with her, I knew she had slept with at least three guys - the married man, me and one other guy who was her ex.

Introverts can be freakish sometimes. Can u imagine being with someone dat hardly talks? Can u imagine being with a lady dat hardly tries new tins and always sticks to d same routine? Can u imagine being with a lady dat is not only shy in d bedroom but will also lie down like a log of wood during love-making, like a broda earlier said? Can u imagine being with someone who is too clingy and hardly gives u personal space becos she doesnt hav much friends?

Who told u introverts are not materialistic? When u meet one with a poor self esteem or inferiority complex, u wd know beta.

Der are certain qualities intros hav dat makes dem beta thinkers dan extros, plus u can always hav an intelligent conversation with them. But dats about all der is to it. Howeva dia stench of boredom and lack of spontaneity and creativity just kills me cos only very few intros are flexible.

Its all abt personal preferences sha. Relationships are naturally complicated. It doesnt mata weda ur with an intro or an extra, der will always be challenges.

Personally, I will go for a lady dat has up to 80% of d tins I want in a woman, it doesnt mata weda she be intro or extro.

You are very articulate. You may check this thread and comment; www.nairaland.com/1946773/12-reasons-why-guys-like#27103731
Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by naturally: 2:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hmmmmm
Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by Pdizzle(m): 9:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
OlamiB:

She wasn't pretending, her nature doesn't allow her go wild and all unless you talk to her about it.

Okay
Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by kellystech(m): 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2014
Truth is that most introverts are born again christians
Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by Luvlyfal(f): 12:03am On Oct 14, 2014
kellystech:
Truth is that most introverts are born again christians
hehehehehe...i jux dey laf.
Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 14, 2014
adepiero:
Do you mind spacing your writeup! it helps for better reading. and FYI, being an introvert doesn't guarantee that she doesn't have a wild side! she just hasn't found the person to bring her out of her shell.
Your head correct my brother..

1 Like

Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 14, 2014
abdulaz:
Correction to no. 6. All girls are burden on their man, whether intro or extroverts.
I'm not a burden to any man.. Pls take note.
Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 14, 2014
valdes00:

You funny die.
Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by adepiero: 8:40am On Oct 14, 2014
sisipelebe:
Your head correct my brother..
my sister Watin we go do? we no fit carry brain go heaven so we gas share am for the needy grin
Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by Sleekbaby(f): 9:48am On Oct 14, 2014
Yea @ Op I agree with u bt d only part I did nt agree wit is d no 5#SMILE#. I'm an introvert n I dnt smile dt much bcoz atimes I find sth dt makes an extrovert smile nt funny bt others are on point.
Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by abdulaz: 10:31pm On Oct 14, 2014
sisipelebe:
I'm not a burden to any man.. Pls take note.
Noted, although i didn't mean to generalize my assumption, my apology.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Step Aside Maheeda - Meet This Dark Cameroonian Nudist Bushgirl 237 (photos) / Are Mysterious Guys Attractive To Girls? / The Butt On This Male Corper Causes Stir Online (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.