Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls (79659 Views)

She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) / What Do U Do! When Your Girl Frnd Stop Picking Your Calls N Neva Calls Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls by Differentplace: 6:59am On Oct 13, 2014
Do This And Your Girlfriend Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls
--------------- ------------
She is not picking your calls. Don't bother yourself my guy, just cool down and follow this steps that I'm about to show you and she will pick your call and even call you back when she sees your missed call.

Read more: http://njuwo..com/2014/10/do-this-and-your-girlfriend-will-call.html?m=1
Re: Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls by Lovetinz(m): 7:00am On Oct 13, 2014
Do This And Your Girlfriend Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls

She is not picking your calls. Don't bother yourself my guy, just cool down and follow this steps that I'm about to show you and she will pick your call and even call you back when she sees your missed call. I tried this on my girlfriend when she refused picking my 58 missed calls. I tried it and it worked. She called me back! So my guy relax, you want her to pick your call after you called her 26 times in vain, no answer, all you have to do is buy a recharge card and remove the last 2 digits and send the remaining digits to her number. When she sees the card, she will be happy and will copy it down and try to load it. It will tell her that the pin she is trying to load does not exist. She will then call you back. Hurray!!!! This is what you want but don't get excited. She will call you back and say; Hello honey, you forgot to put the last 2 digits when you sent it. Just shout at her; You also forgot to pick my calls when I called you, nonsense!

Read more: http://njuwo..com/2014/10/do-this-and-your-girlfriend-will-call.html?m=1

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls by iceberylin(m): 7:09am On Oct 13, 2014
Thanks to the above poster....its not even worthy angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls by Wittylens(m): 7:11am On Oct 13, 2014
Lol. Some girls is not the materialistic type. So this wount work!!

As long as they didn't. Ask you for recharge card , they wount call back.

4 Likes

Re: Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 13, 2014
Na only olosho this your style go work on if you dat classy ladie na dat time she go swear for you
Re: Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls by naijaboiy: 7:15am On Oct 13, 2014
grin
This won't work on every lady

1 Like

Re: Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls by Tallesty1(m): 7:26am On Oct 13, 2014
I don't call people more than twice.

5 Likes

Re: Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls by Playingthefool: 7:29am On Oct 13, 2014
Yes! Thank you op, let me try it on that olosho that I have almost spent 50,000 Naira recharge card on, the money that i would have used in adding to training my younger ones and feeding my poor mother.

1 Like

Re: Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls by eunisam: 7:30am On Oct 13, 2014
hahaha make u wait i dey laugh
Re: Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls by yuncka: 7:31am On Oct 13, 2014
So na dis kyn yeye write up for carry me go waste MB for redirectin?

And pls not every Lady gets excited about recharg card. Some wil even see it as an insult to their personality.

To me U can make her to call by sending her a simple text. "Baby I've been calling to tell U dat my test result is out and am afraid and sory to tel U dat its......"

2 Likes

Re: Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls by xynerise: 7:31am On Oct 13, 2014
Tallesty1:
I won't even allow the second time to ring to the end.

7 Likes

Re: Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls by eunisam: 7:35am On Oct 13, 2014
Tallesty1:
The samething to me.what is the gain redialling one number that is not pickd.two missed calls is okay,if the person don't call back after 30mins then I dial twice again. One thing am sure is that,an average Nigerian girl must press her phone twice in an hour.

2 Likes

Re: Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls by defendedvictim(m): 7:46am On Oct 13, 2014
eunisam:
The samething to me.what is the gain redialling one number that is not pickd.two missed calls is okay,if the person don't call back after 30mins then I dial twice again. One thing am sure is that,an average Nigerian girl must press her phone twice in an hour.
n d op wz talking of 26missed calls angry am I dat jobless?

1 Like

Re: Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:59am On Oct 13, 2014
Chicken tip.
Re: Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls by Dygeasy(m): 8:26am On Oct 13, 2014
If no be matter of life and death, I call just once. Even my girlfriend. Make she no con call back later na dia wahala go start. Nontime for rakasia and all those senrenren....

4 Likes

Re: Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls by Oahray: 8:32am On Oct 13, 2014
Why would you call a girl 26 times without any response? If you no get work to do, close your eyes and sleep undecided

1 Like

Re: Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls by philantoxx(m): 10:02am On Oct 13, 2014
may God bless any girl who sees 2 of my missed calls
Re: Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 13, 2014
Differentplace:
--------------- ------------
She is not picking your calls. Don't bother yourself my guy, just cool down and follow this steps that I'm about to show you and she will pick your call and even call you back when she sees your missed call.

Re: Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls by ChiSun27(m): 10:55am On Oct 13, 2014
Wittylens:

Q

You don kill person!!!! WTF!!!! Were you feeling sleepy when you typed the above

******************faints***************

1 Like

Re: Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls by MisterLongman(m): 10:55am On Oct 13, 2014
Not funny
Re: Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls by MisterLongman(m): 10:55am On Oct 13, 2014
@Op 58 missed calls...... You sef dey jobless
Re: Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 13, 2014
I would never comment on this poo thread angry
Re: Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 13, 2014
undecided
Re: Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls by chiharriet(f): 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
Mtchweeeeeeeeee ,
Re: Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
Funny how one person says he calls not more than twice. And everyone wants to comment towing that line. Even the ones that get 22unreplied calls in 10 hours of a day.

Op i'm not suprised you had the time to post this poo. If you can give a girl d chance to ignore your calls 4 26times, then you're capable of doing any sh**.

1 Like

Re: Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls by prettyjo(f): 12:41pm On Oct 13, 2014
ChiSun27:
Q

You don kill person!!!! WTF!!!! Were you feeling sleepy when you typed the above

Wittylens:
ChiSun27:
Q

hahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls by DiscodeeFUTA(m): 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2014
stale gists...

1 Like

Re: Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls by Bimpe29: 3:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
Damn it! This can't compel every lady to call back or bother about the missing digits. It will only work on poverty stricken babe. If I may ask, how much recharge card are u even talking about? When some of them are on Post Paid. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls by deanoffaculty: 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2014
Mtchewww.........
Try am with any WARRI babe, NA YOU GO SUFFER AM COS dem no send you.
AREA!!!!
Re: Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls by dagentility(f): 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
Dont think any guy can get me with this.
Re: Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls by xp17(m): 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2014
dagentility:
Dont think any guy can get me with this.
so, what kinda tips work on you?
Re: Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls by dagentility(f): 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2014
I dont even know
xp17:
so, what kinda tips work on you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos / Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.