Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,043 members, 7,845,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls (79972 Views)

She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) / What Do U Do! When Your Girl Frnd Stop Picking Your Calls N Neva Calls Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls by xp17(m): 6:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
dagentility:
I dont even know
I think my tip would work well on you.

I'd throw the ball to your court , by leaving you with a voice mail or text you to call me back at your pace. then, wait patiently for the magic to work in few days.

I'm very patient.
Re: Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls by chumakk: 8:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
this is for secondary school girls cheesy
Re: Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls by dagentility(f): 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2014
xp17:
I think my tip would work well on you.

I'd throw the ball to your court , by leaving you with a voice mail or text you to call me back at your pace. then, wait patiently for the magic to work in few days.

I'm very patient.
intresting, but dont be so sure

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Lady Sexually Harasses A Man On The Road, Twerks On His Joystick / (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife / Could This Be An Invitation For Sex???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.