Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? (3445 Views)

Advice Needed! Her Fiance Doesnt Touch Her! How Can She Know His Sexual Status? / Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones / My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? by DSuperWoman(f): 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
I see a potential friendzone coming up.

FRIENDZONE: The zone for guys who couldn't make a move grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? by fairygeh(f): 1:53pm On Oct 13, 2014
Ask her out first before assuming she's into you and kissing her,cos if u try it and she finds it freaky and gives u a dirty hot slap,u deserve it.
Re: How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? by naijaboiy: 3:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
cdamsel:
This really cracked me up cheesy grin grin grin
Abeg kiss her if u won kiss her,if she wants it she won't stop you, if she doesn't? prepare yourself for the worse grin
The guy na learner na grin
Re: How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? by justmag(m): 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
Brah!! You are slipping!! all these signs and u still asking all dem questions?? This already sounds like a love story! issh almost had me in tears but I am a Man! lol! The girl invited u in her room and her roomie dipped for yall! U better be kissing this Gurl by the time u read this. Grab her face and be like "I might die tmrw, so here", then lean in and kiss her. grin grin
Re: How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? by justmag(m): 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
perry2020:
Do u like her?
Do u want a relationship with her?
Don't just do it coz u feel she is bored or might want it,u never can tell she might be thinking of something else and also might be thinking what ur thinking,u know ladies re hard to predict,you might make the first move now n she might think you wana take advantage,why don't you guys try to communicate more and discuss more intimately,then you can Atleast know what's on her mind,just take it slow.goodluck.

From kissing now to the main thing after you will scatter the place,dnt say bt I dint ask her out or your nt interested again,besides I thought they said sex is for married couples.

Sex is for married wetin hahaha!!
Re: How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? by justmag(m): 4:09pm On Oct 13, 2014
SmellMyFart:
Give me her number lemme ask her.

U may wanan ask for picture of her before u call a scarecrow!!
Re: How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2014
I sense those Green lights turning Red real soon...
You should be arrested for Violating Traffic Rules...
Re: How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
See free kpekus
Re: How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? by jahstech: 9:33am On Oct 14, 2014
toecyne:
See free kpekus

Is it always about JUST sex?
Re: How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? by olaboy001(m): 4:20pm On Oct 14, 2014
jahstech:
Hi NL pls I need help here, am not renowned in this area so am finding it difficult. I meet a girl on a bus we were both in the same school but different departments though. We discussed a lot in the bus, she was a really funny girl and I really enjoyed her company. She had a blackberry phone that ran flat on the bus and her dad was trying to reach her, so I gave her one of my Nokia touch light phones cos I had two so she inserted her SIM so her dad could reach her. I left the phone with her that day and we exchanged numbers so we could see and she can give me my phone back. Actually I wasn't really sure what I was doing, all the same I crossed my mind that if she went away with the phone, there wasn't any big deal about it, I could get another one. But she called the next day and that's how it all started.
We have been calling and texting each others and we started visiting each other recently, I went to her place first when I went to collect my phone, but that day was not a day to remember for me, I felt kind of bad, the moment was awkward cos her friends were around and they didn't kind of fancied me cos am not the usual Fine Boy all girls would kill for, the expression on her face as she saw me off even turned me off. But she still called after that day and we kept in touch, she even was trying to come to my place most of the times but I always gave her one excuse or the other. Recently she travelled home and I also travel so I called and we meet at the park once again, so we were travelled back to school together. She has now being to my place and I frequented hers this days, cos we now kind of enjoy others company, (from what I can tell o). She wants me to come to her place most of the time and most times we are indoors alone with her room mate always leave the room for us.
Now the problem is, last time I left her place her facial expression wasn't ok, we were both in bed watching a movie and most times she would just lie on the bird as if she is asleep. I don't want to touch her that much so I don't spoil everything, but am also afraid of being a clone in the long run, so how do I know is right for me to kiss and hold and touch her intimately?
Have learn from yours
Re: How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? by 100Cents: 9:09pm On Oct 14, 2014
jahstech:
Hi NL pls I need help here, am not renowned in this area so am finding it difficult. I meet a girl on a bus we were both in the same school but different departments though. We discussed a lot in the bus, she was a really funny girl and I really enjoyed her company. She had a blackberry phone that ran flat on the bus and her dad was trying to reach her, so I gave her one of my Nokia touch light phones cos I had two so she inserted her SIM so her dad could reach her. I left the phone with her that day and we exchanged numbers so we could see and she can give me my phone back. Actually I wasn't really sure what I was doing, all the same I crossed my mind that if she went away with the phone, there wasn't any big deal about it, I could get another one. But she called the next day and that's how it all started.
We have been calling and texting each others and we started visiting each other recently, I went to her place first when I went to collect my phone, but that day was not a day to remember for me, I felt kind of bad, the moment was awkward cos her friends were around and they didn't kind of fancied me cos am not the usual Fine Boy all girls would kill for, the expression on her face as she saw me off even turned me off. But she still called after that day and we kept in touch, she even was trying to come to my place most of the times but I always gave her one excuse or the other. Recently she travelled home and I also travel so I called and we meet at the park once again, so we were travelled back to school together. She has now being to my place and I frequented hers this days, cos we now kind of enjoy others company, (from what I can tell o). She wants me to come to her place most of the time and most times we are indoors alone with her room mate always leave the room for us.
Now the problem is, last time I left her place her facial expression wasn't ok, we were both in bed watching a movie and most times she would just lie on the bird as if she is asleep. I don't want to touch her that much so I don't spoil everything, but am also afraid of being a clone in the long run, so how do I know is right for me to kiss and hold and touch her intimately?

What does the Bible say about this ?

Flee every appearance of evil...

I must make heaven...
Re: How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? by 100Cents: 9:10pm On Oct 14, 2014
farano:
Are you her husband

You bera get serious with your studies

I tot as much...

The mods are wise...
Re: How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? by valmunich(m): 9:36pm On Oct 14, 2014
OP, you seem intelligent to me
Buh what i don't seem to understand is

How come upon all the books you've read, you don't seem to simply read a body language
Re: How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? by jahstech: 8:21am On Oct 15, 2014
Really?
Re: How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? by jahstech: 8:25am On Oct 15, 2014
[/b]Am not renowned in this area[b] I guess that's why I needed help
Re: How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? by mecussey(m): 9:50am On Oct 15, 2014
Anytime you wish to, no time is the best

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? by jahstech: 7:01am On Oct 17, 2014
This post continues at www.nairaland.com/1953135/now-finally-kissed Thanks guys, you the best buddies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Curvy Ladies Are Hotter And Lasts Longer In Bed...know Why / This 33 Year Old London Based Nigerian Woman Urgently Needs A Husband / When You Hug A Girl Who Wears Too Much Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.