Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

To The Ladies. "Can You Date A Guy Younger Than You?" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Ladies. "Can You Date A Guy Younger Than You?" (3243 Views)

Dating A Guy Younger Than You / Ladies, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger Than You? / Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Ladies. "Can You Date A Guy Younger Than You?" by danbrowndmf(m): 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2014
this thread is mostly for the ladies. ladies can u date or PROBABLY marry a guy whoz younger than yhu? am jus 20years of age buh since d little time hv started dating hv been daten older girls. share ur veiw "NO INSULT PLEASE"

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies. "Can You Date A Guy Younger Than You?" by ifaoni(m): 3:08pm On Oct 13, 2014
ladies can do anytin, date a mad man, hav sex wt dog or give a Mouth Gig to a prisoner inasmuch MONEY IS INVOLVED.

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies. "Can You Date A Guy Younger Than You?" by englishmart(m): 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2014
Channel this question to romance section..

Feran.o awaits you

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies. "Can You Date A Guy Younger Than You?" by Airforce1(m): 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
your mates are out there making money
And here u are asking silly question

Woman wrapper

2 Likes

Re: To The Ladies. "Can You Date A Guy Younger Than You?" by Mprex(f): 3:48pm On Oct 13, 2014
I cant do that. It will be like i'm having an affair with my younger brother. I will not even respect him. Even dating a guy that is 3 or 4 years older than me isnt very possible because i will still see him as a kid.

Btw, romance section pls
Re: To The Ladies. "Can You Date A Guy Younger Than You?" by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 13, 2014
Mprex:
I cant do that. It will be like i'm having an affair with my younger brother. I will not even respect him. Even dating a guy that is 3 or 4 years older than me isnt very possible because i will still see him as a kid.

Btw, romance section pls
Dang... Your age requirement is a bit off-the-shelf. How come someone 3 or 4yrs older is still a kid? I thought dating comes from Mind-Maturity n not Age wise...
Re: To The Ladies. "Can You Date A Guy Younger Than You?" by danbrowndmf(m): 3:59pm On Oct 13, 2014
moderator pls move this topic to romance section 4me biko nu
Re: To The Ladies. "Can You Date A Guy Younger Than You?" by Mprex(f): 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2014
Djangocode:
Dang... Your age requirement is a bit off-the-shelf. How come someone 3 or 4yrs older is still a kid? I thought dating comes from Mind-Maturity n not Age wise...
lol. I know that but i have my personal reasons for that
Re: To The Ladies. "Can You Date A Guy Younger Than You?" by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2014
Mprex:

lol. I know that but i have my personal reasons for that
Aight Dear... I guessed as much...
Re: To The Ladies. "Can You Date A Guy Younger Than You?" by vislabraye(m): 4:23pm On Oct 13, 2014
Mprex:

Btw, romance section pls

If dating a younger guy means having an affair with your younger Brother, then dating an older guy would be like dating your elder brother

5 Likes

Re: To The Ladies. "Can You Date A Guy Younger Than You?" by tosyne2much(m): 4:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
Mprex:

Btw, romance section pls
is this a joke or what ?
Re: To The Ladies. "Can You Date A Guy Younger Than You?" by BRAV0O(m): 4:32pm On Oct 13, 2014
Op, carry go jare, their likes are tested and trusted ' nothing do u at all if u ar truly attracted to them (older ladies) but let it all be maximum of 5yrs older than you , hold ur ground * u're the man #nodulling
Re: To The Ladies. "Can You Date A Guy Younger Than You?" by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
ifaoni:
ladies can do anytin, date a mad man, hav sex wt dog or give a Mouth Gig to a prisoner inasmuch MONEY IS INVOLVED.
What a nonsence talk.
Re: To The Ladies. "Can You Date A Guy Younger Than You?" by Mprex(f): 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
tosyne2much:
is this a joke or what ?
nah baby cheesy im damn serious

the guy is younger than me for crying out loud! I might even be tempted to look down on him
Re: To The Ladies. "Can You Date A Guy Younger Than You?" by tosyne2much(m): 4:35pm On Oct 13, 2014
Mprex:

nah baby cheesy im damn serious

the guy is younger than me for crying out loud! I might even be tempted to look down on him
ooookay.. Laughing with my mouth closed
Re: To The Ladies. "Can You Date A Guy Younger Than You?" by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2014
Mprex:

Btw, romance section pls
Im sure you are not serious, joking abi?
Re: To The Ladies. "Can You Date A Guy Younger Than You?" by nickz(m): 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
age is just a number
Re: To The Ladies. "Can You Date A Guy Younger Than You?" by free2ryhme: 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2014
If this is a pattern for you then it means older women are using you destiny for rituals and your are lest aware. Guy go check your life
Re: To The Ladies. "Can You Date A Guy Younger Than You?" by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 13, 2014
danbrowndmf:
this thread is mostly for the ladies. ladies can u date or PROBABLY marry a guy whoz younger than yhu? am jus 20years of age buh since d little time hv started dating hv been daten older girls. share ur veiw "NO INSULT PLEASE"
Dude,am nt so strong but leme advice u...Older ladies re better to date...been wid 1 and I kno hw it feels like...No much drama...its Cool
Re: To The Ladies. "Can You Date A Guy Younger Than You?" by emmanok24(m): 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
Djangocode:

Can't you read between the lines? She wants to end up as Bianca Ojukwu! grin
Re: To The Ladies. "Can You Date A Guy Younger Than You?" by emmanok24(m): 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2014
We're getting married next year!

Besides, she is 6 years older than me but she adores me and I will do anything for her.

May the good Lord continually keep His love in our hearts.

3 Likes

Re: To The Ladies. "Can You Date A Guy Younger Than You?" by valentineebele(m): 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
me lyk datin older ladies sha...dont ask me Y
Re: To The Ladies. "Can You Date A Guy Younger Than You?" by marieolae(f): 5:50pm On Oct 13, 2014
emmanok24:

Besides, she is 6 years older than me but she adores me and I will do anything for her.

congrats
Re: To The Ladies. "Can You Date A Guy Younger Than You?" by emmanok24(m): 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2014
marieolae:
congrats

Ese gaan ni!
Re: To The Ladies. "Can You Date A Guy Younger Than You?" by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2014
Younger guys have all the stamina and strength to do the do.
But I can't marry a younger guy
Re: To The Ladies. "Can You Date A Guy Younger Than You?" by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
emmanok24:

Congrats... #Different stroke for different folks..
Re: To The Ladies. "Can You Date A Guy Younger Than You?" by danbrowndmf(m): 6:46pm On Oct 13, 2014
[quote
author=SuperMartins post=27111404] Dude,am nt so strong but leme advice
u...Older ladies re better to date...been wid 1 and I kno hw it feels
like...No much drama...its Cool[/quote] lol bro tnx oh. tl moderator to push dis topic to FP na biko nu.
Re: To The Ladies. "Can You Date A Guy Younger Than You?" by emmanok24(m): 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Younger guys have all the stamina and strength to do the do.
But I can't marry a younger guy

Strength to do what? *smh*
Re: To The Ladies. "Can You Date A Guy Younger Than You?" by mesoade(m): 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
The last time i checked,marriage is a choice
Re: To The Ladies. "Can You Date A Guy Younger Than You?" by Yello1(m): 7:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
date anyone dt comes ur way,either,older,younger,fatter,skinner,fairer,darker,wat else,i mean anyone.
Re: To The Ladies. "Can You Date A Guy Younger Than You?" by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2014
emmanok24:

Niqqa she lovezone you cus age is telling on her joor,wait till after the wedding or after her first child birth to confirm my hypothesis

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies. "Can You Date A Guy Younger Than You?" by otunbakhakiz: 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
Mprex:

Btw, romance section pls
u need to b taken to hospital for check up. A guy 3-4 yrs older than u as a kid? Na ur type dey marry old felas. Idiot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romantic Pre-wedding Photoshoot @ D Beach! / Annoying Things Nigerians Say (pictures) / Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.